Forum Settings
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 9, 9:52 PM

Jul 2022
The 20th Anniversary of the Toaru series is finally here!

This chat is open to discussing anything Toaru-related, such as new projects, arc discussions, character appreciation, or just someplace where you can reminisce about the series.
Apr 9, 9:56 PM
Oct 2019
I appreciate that index and Railgun were in my first series back then. I love how Mikasa see the people surrounding her plus she one of the best tsundere.
Apr 10, 12:22 AM
Mar 2019
The hopium that we got from this twitter post is real

"Author Kamachi Kazuma and "A Certain Magical Index" celebrate their 20th anniversary!
This is also thanks to our readers who have supported us.
thank you very much!!

As it is our anniversary year, we are preparing various events throughout the year.
We will be releasing more information one by one, so please look forward to it!!
"

Apr 10, 6:04 AM

Nov 2019
We didn't get Index III in 10 yrs anniversary, it's a crime to expect something like NT adaptation in 20 yr.

I can't complain too much. With the damage done so far, a NT anime will be like a skyrise built on slums.

That aside, congratulations to this series and the fans who stayed with it for so many years. May Kamachi stay healthy and keep delivering peak!
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 05 Discussion

Playcool - Oct 31, 2018

5 by KitsuFrost »»
Apr 27, 3:59 PM

» Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 04 Discussion

KitsuFrost - Apr 25

0 by KitsuFrost »»
Apr 25, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 03 Discussion

Playcool - Oct 22, 2018

6 by KitsuFrost »»
Apr 23, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 2 Discussion

-DxP- - Feb 25

1 by KitsuFrost »»
Apr 20, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 01 Discussion

Playcool - Oct 10, 2018

6 by -DxP- »»
Jan 7, 4:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.