Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 9, 9:54 AM

Feb 2011
Do you think it would be terrifying or do you think it would be like a breath of fresh air in the otherwise stale world?
Apr 9, 10:03 AM
Mar 2023
To the people who feel this world is stale, I’d like to know why you think that lol
Apr 9, 10:08 AM
Feb 2023
I would feel terrified... but at the same it would also be a good (horrible vocabulary I have huh?) change of pace to my boring life...
Apr 9, 10:08 AM

Jan 2020
ArthurBedlam said:
To the people who feel this world is stale, I’d like to know why you think that lol

Fresh air working your whole life till your too old to is stale and boring and dreadful this would be much more entertaining
Apr 9, 10:21 AM
Mar 2021
Shizuna said:
Do you think it would be terrifying or do you think it would be like a breath of fresh air in the otherwise stale world?

(Manwha) are we assuming it's for the same reason that they exist in the Manwha? because if so, no living soul would be happy to see the gates.
Apr 9, 10:41 AM
Aug 2023
Do the people saying it would be interesting think that they would get OP powers to clear dungeons like Jinwoo or do y'all just have a death wish😭😭
Apr 9, 10:45 AM

May 2023
as long i don't get a permanent E rank i would be okay if that happens LoL
Apr 9, 11:04 AM
Apr 2024
It will seem like a fun risky adventure in which you put your life on the brink of death, lol
Apr 9, 11:04 AM
May 2021
I would genuinely end my life right there. I'm not going to make it out alive anyway
Apr 9, 11:06 AM
Apr 2024
It will seem like a fun risky adventure in which you put your life on the brink of death, lol
Apr 9, 11:27 AM

Jul 2015
Imagine the impact on economy.

Apr 9, 11:35 AM
Oct 2020
Kaitaka12 said:
Do the people saying it would be interesting think that they would get OP powers to clear dungeons like Jinwoo or do y'all just have a death wish😭😭

Hey, even without op powers, the thrill of adventure runs through humans, and since like most of the world's been explored, it would be the best way for people to be able to have an adventure and it will also be an alternate way of making money for people who can't do too well in school
Apr 9, 11:37 AM

Feb 2011
Reply to CrunchyCrobat
Kaitaka12 said:

Hey, even without op powers, the thrill of adventure runs through humans, and since like most of the world's been explored, it would be the best way for people to be able to have an adventure and it will also be an alternate way of making money for people who can't do too well in school
@CrunchyCrobat Born too late to explore Earth, born too early to explore the galaxy.
Born just in time to explore the gates.
Apr 9, 11:55 AM
Mar 2023
Tempest18 said:
ArthurBedlam said:

Fresh air working your whole life till your too old to is stale and boring and dreadful this would be much more entertaining

I mean that probably wouldn’t change unless you’re one of the very few who got super powers though. All it adds is the random “Well my commute to work is fucked because there’s a portal with monsters in it in the middle of the highway.” Lol
Apr 9, 1:27 PM
Feb 2023
if I'm awakened as a hunter then yh would be cool, if not then I'd just be shit scared lol
Apr 9, 1:33 PM
May 2022
I think it would be terrifying, but it could be very cool to change our life.
Apr 9, 3:11 PM
Aug 2021
the world is too boring as it is and that would be an incredible turn of fate. And since I enjoy risky and dangerous yet fun adventure stuff I'm sure I'll be more than intrigued to see a real world like that!!
Apr 9, 3:22 PM
Jun 2022
If gates open irl that would be scary if I am a regular human due to spoilers. If I awaken as a hunter, that would be more interesting, but it would depend on which rank I would be.
Apr 9, 3:38 PM
Oct 2020
It would definitely be fun with a high rank. I’d be terrified if I was low ranked or was a regular citizen
Apr 9, 4:01 PM
Nov 2023
Tempest18 said:
ArthurBedlam said:

lol it’s you’re choice to live that way in the end though. How stupid people are to genuinely want such a horrifically bad thing to happen to society. Monsters that you literally can’t damage in any way unless you are lucky enough or be born a hunter. No I would not be happy about gates appearing.
Apr 9, 5:55 PM
Apr 2023
neither interesting nor terrifying. it's fun only when you're the protagonist. I would rather just watch anime and live my life as it is.
Apr 9, 7:26 PM
Jan 2024
well If I got hunter ability of good rank that would maen I can find a job lol
Apr 9, 8:42 PM
Oct 2022
🤣 People are choosing less security for the entire world because they're personally bored. That's a trip.
Apr 9, 10:38 PM
May 2023
probably ı lost my mind
Apr 10, 12:18 AM

Jan 2021
a combination of both but i think i lean more towards terrifying.

the series never touched too much about the start of the gates in the world. but i think it's fair to assume there was a lot of dungeon breaks.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Apr 10, 3:08 AM
Feb 2024
If I awaken as a high-ranking hunter, ig it'll be interesting. If I don't awaken, I'll probably be living the same life if not slightly worse.

unless a dungeon break happens in my area, there's nothing much to worry about. fortunately, a gate appearing in my school wouldn't go unnoticed and same with any gates opening in my neighborhood. It will cause traffic jams tho.

If I awaken as a rank A or S, I'll go on raids. I'm not taking the risk of entering a gate if I awaken as a B-rank or below but I will contribute in fighting against beasts from dungeon breaks.

Once a S-rank gate opens, humanity is probably doomed. There'd be no national level hunters (Ruler's vessels) or Sung Jinwoo to help us.
Apr 10, 3:42 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I wouldn't want it since I don't live in South Korea, my country would have no plot armor...

Not to mention the world would be like several times more dangerous than before

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Apr 10, 3:44 AM

Jan 2009
im gonna die easily unless im lucky to be an s rank or at least a rank hunter
Apr 10, 5:51 AM
Oct 2021
I think it would be interesting cause I want to enjoy every bit of it, I like risks that makes us strong. If I get too old then I'll kill myself using some poison. of course I'll prepare everything so that after my death my family don't have to struggle. (Don't mind my English)
Apr 10, 9:34 AM
Oct 2023
Hi guys, please recommend anime like solo leveling. When playing, the characters suddenly become stronger
Apr 10, 12:06 PM
Aug 2023
Personally, no not at all. This would be terrifying.

However, if this did happen. I'd hope to be at the very most, a C- Rank so I can make extra cash outside of work on D or E- Rank dungeons
Apr 10, 12:54 PM
Sep 2016
For people who's lives are already stable, and safe, the Gates would be a horrible thing. For those who's lives are unstable, and don't feel safe, it offers a chance for that to change. If they get awakenings they suddenly have amazing opportunities that weren't available before. Even if they don't want to dive into gates, those with awakened powers have more physical prowess, probably have magic, and are generally just immediately better off than anyone who doesn't have that. It's a lottery. If your life already sucks, you're open to playing those odds for the chance of a better, or at least a different life, but if you're already fairly well off, it's probably not worth it. The thing about the gates though, is that after the initial outbreaks, they get handled pretty well. Each country has dedicated groups that want to close the gates, and make a lot of money from doing that. So once these groups are established, life would mostly go back to normal for those who don't have awakenings.

The real threat would come from rural areas where people don't immediately find the gates, and/or Hunters can't get to them quickly/easily. Honestly, places like the Ant Island would be very common around the world in rural locations. It's a part of the lore that doesn't get explored very much. If gates can open in abandoned classrooms, and deserted buildings, then why can't they occur in remote areas of the world, like caves, mountainous regions, and abandoned Mine shafts? The demand for technology that can detect gates as soon as they open should be so high that world elites, and governments would be fighting over the tech, and satellite arrays specifically for this purpose would be an entire new industry catering to governments and private Hunter groups.
Leaf_ItApr 10, 1:02 PM
Apr 11, 10:07 AM
Jan 2020
Everybody who wants gates to open should join the military. It's basically the same shit
Apr 11, 10:32 PM
Apr 2020
it would be interesting and terrifying, like its cool that you can have agic and strength and allat even if it's just certain people, but then take into account what happens when gates open and no one stops them. Like we might all die from the first hate cause no one knows whats going on
Apr 12, 5:02 AM
Mar 2024
it would be terrible. I lost a lot of things I had built at this time. and there is no certainty that I will have a good rank or OP abilities.
Apr 12, 5:06 AM
Mar 2024
for those who reason because the world is boring and less challenging. there are lots of exciting things to do. but you are too lazy to go to the field and choose to fantasize while reading comics.
Apr 12, 3:13 PM
Mar 2022
Give me S rank I’m there
Apr 12, 5:57 PM
Apr 2021
Honestly I feel like it would be both. It just really depends on what rank I would get and just how the world would be impacted
Apr 12, 10:11 PM
Sep 2023
If I'm not a B rank or higher, I'm sitting this one out. Lol
Apr 13, 5:28 AM
Apr 2024
No one is getting powers. Pay attention to the question, "How would you feel about gates opening in real life?"
If gates started opening in our world, we would all die.
May 8, 5:49 AM

May 2021
I don't want that shit bruh

As long as the monsters don't crawl out of it, its within a range I can accept though
May 8, 6:40 AM

Mar 2024
No thanks, I am a coward so I would absolutely be terrified >.<
May 22, 9:35 AM
Aug 2020
I would shit my pants and cry under my bed. Unless I'm the main character that get an S rank or an E rank player status, then it'd be lit
May 22, 9:36 AM

Apr 2020
I would feel like Im in a bad Video Game from early 2000

More topics from this board

» Season 2 will focused more on side charcter and explore the world 360

Hickykissy - May 10

28 by OroficB06 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

398 by KcmcPro »»
Yesterday, 4:03 PM

» Are People Just Hate-Watching Now? ( 1 2 3 )

HyroSan - Feb 12

103 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Yesterday, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Jan 6

729 by satyrelfheim »»
Yesterday, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 13

514 by Deono »»
Jun 9, 9:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.