Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 9, 5:33 AM
Oct 2019
I still remember this day. First clip recommended to me by yt, which I've checked mostly from curiosity. At first I thought "Hm, I guess that's something similar to Machikado Mazoku. Another cute show with wholesome and funny background." However, after the clip ended I had no idea why this show made me feel so much interested and excited about it. I rarely read manga, but this time I've read the whole thing in only one day. It only made my excitement growing even bigger. From this moment on, I was looking forward for the next episodes like crazy. After the show was over, I had to rewatch it ofc. Utena quickly became one of my favourite anime characters and the same goes for her seiyuu. While being in Japan, I've bought two original manga volumes and still wanted more. I can't remember when was the last time I was so obsessed with yuri anime. I'm hoping they will announce the second season soon, cause the story develops so well in the manga, it would be a huge waste if it didn't get one.
Apr 9, 5:41 AM
Aug 2022
I agree this shows Goated
Apr 9, 6:37 AM
Jul 2023
underrated anime tbh, sure it is weird but it is also good in a way
Apr 9, 6:42 AM
May 2023
All the characters give for a very entertaining display really. Love weird stuff like this
Apr 9, 6:45 AM
Jul 2023
i never would've watched this if not for Kito Senpai( he's on YT) and I would've not regretted it
but once I got a taste of it I would regret not watching it while it was airing
in short I live this more than I should
Apr 9, 7:16 AM
Oct 2020
Best show of last season by far.
Apr 9, 7:17 AM
Dec 2022
man it's kinda amusing, that we all have in common, i my self would have not watched it if isn't for yth recommendation,
Apr 9, 7:23 AM
Jul 2023
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
man it's kinda amusing, that we all have in common, i my self would have not watched it if isn't for yth recommendation,

we all are the same species afterall :)
Apr 9, 8:04 AM
Aug 2020
Show is good even if u remove ecchi stuff
Apr 9, 8:10 AM
May 2011
It's very very very rare that a series will prompt me to check out the source. This show...didn't really do that, as I only read through a few chapters for comparison sakes. While the manga is a bit better, I'm not going out of my way to read it. I'm not wishing for a second season, either
Apr 9, 9:34 AM
Jun 2022
It is awesome you found the show so awesome.
I knew it was pure gold the moment I read the first chapter, and having more people come to love our lord and savior Magia Basier is divine.

Now I'm jealous you managed to get actual manga volumes.
Apr 9, 10:24 AM
May 2023
Hikioyukioyui567 said:
I still remember this day. First clip recommended to me by yt, which I've checked mostly from curiosity. At first I thought "Hm, I guess that's something similar to Machikado Mazoku. Another cute show with wholesome and funny background." However, after the clip ended I had no idea why this show made me feel so much interested and excited about it. I rarely read manga, but this time I've read the whole thing in only one day. It only made my excitement growing even bigger. From this moment on, I was looking forward for the next episodes like crazy. After the show was over, I had to rewatch it ofc. Utena quickly became one of my favourite anime characters and the same goes for her seiyuu. While being in Japan, I've bought two original manga volumes and still wanted more. I can't remember when was the last time I was so obsessed with yuri anime. I'm hoping they will announce the second season soon, cause the story develops so well in the manga, it would be a huge waste if it didn't get one.

fortunately it ran out of print in Japan so good odds that it'll return
Apr 9, 11:33 AM
Sep 2022
My 1st Impression Since Airing Was "This Poster Is Definitely For Horny Fan Yuri Service, I Don't Want To Waste My Time In Here". After 2 Months My Friend Recommend It As The Best Anime Of This Season, I Took Interest Due Mal Rating Was High, And Later On I Didn't Expect I Was Already Obsessed With, And Found 2 Waifu Kiwi And Sulfur, And Lastly This Anime One Of My Top 10 Fav As Top 8 Of The Best Fav.
Apr 9, 1:10 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to Sekiro94
@Sekiro94 There is no show if you remove ecchi stuff, it's literally built around it.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 9, 1:11 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to SutoratejiSensei
My 1st Impression Since Airing Was "This Poster Is Definitely For Horny Fan Yuri Service, I Don't Want To Waste My Time In Here". After 2 Months My Friend Recommend It As The Best Anime Of This Season, I Took Interest Due Mal Rating Was High, And Later On I Didn't Expect I Was Already Obsessed With, And Found 2 Waifu Kiwi And Sulfur, And Lastly This Anime One Of My Top 10 Fav As Top 8 Of The Best Fav.
@SutoratejiSensei WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???

Only A Serial Killer Would Fucking Type Like This. smgdh
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 9, 2:16 PM
Aug 2020
LostSpectre said:
@Sekiro94 There is no show if you remove ecchi stuff, it's literally built around it.

bro but characters are fun, if they werent it would be regular boring ecchi show
Apr 9, 7:07 PM
Sep 2022
LostSpectre said:
@SutoratejiSensei WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???

Only A Serial Killer Would Fucking Type Like This. smgdh

I'm Fine, I Just Found Diamond Recommended By My Friend A Yuri & NTR Fan. XD
Apr 10, 2:28 AM
Mar 2018
it is low budget show who are shamelessly focuses on fanservice and i have zero expectations over it beside being villain story (something i recently super into it) yet somehow i finished it, rated it 8 and would probably watch second season if they ever decided to produce it, and I still don't know why
Apr 10, 5:28 AM
Oct 2014
Its actually a super fun show! This isn't no regular ecchi bs
Apr 13, 8:35 AM
Aug 2023
Sekiro94 said:

I agree. The character development and humor is top tier.
Apr 14, 1:25 AM
Aug 2021
Mardhav_2007 said:
i never would've watched this if not for Kito Senpai( he's on YT) and I would've not regretted it
but once I got a taste of it I would regret not watching it while it was airing
in short I live this more than I should

Aye...Kito Mention, Respect ++
And I Totally Agree With What U Said
Apr 19, 7:52 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to Sekiro94
@Sekiro94 hard disagree. Ecchi is one of the core element of the show.
Apr 19, 8:01 PM
Oct 2019
It has become one of my favourite. I came to watch this series expecting another fanservice anime, not that I hate them, I enjoy them but I don't consider them well written. Here everything show does feels well delivered. For how weird and obscure it gets at times, they all add to its charm. And I'm not a Yuri fan honestly but this goes hard (no pun intended)
Apr 19, 8:03 PM
Oct 2019
Can't wait to add the Blu Ray to my collection along sousou no frieren.

More topics from this board

» any wholesome yuri in this one?

tragedydesu - May 24

20 by DX_impulse »»
Yesterday, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

136 by DazeFire »»
May 31, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

85 by Vendy13 »»
May 28, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

80 by Vendy13 »»
May 28, 10:26 PM

» Curious about Venalita goals

AlexAnonim - May 25

2 by UnknownTwinkie »»
May 28, 4:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.