Apr 8, 7:15 PM
May 2022
any info about the full version?
Apr 8, 11:27 PM
Nov 2020
i approved good about Ending Music.
Apr 9, 7:56 AM

Jan 2018
The full version will be updated here later.

http://ssm.lnk.to/blan_
Apr 9, 8:11 AM
Oct 2022
OP/ED are both unbelievable. They chose great songs. The inspiration was on their side.

Can’t wait to see how the story will evolve, I’ve watched the first episode and I was surprised how they managed to incorporate all the good things. Flawless Isekai anime, I hope it will be peak action and fiction!

I love Tinasha and I am eager to see if she was able to break the Witch Of Silence’s curse casted on Farsas’s bloodline.
Apr 9, 8:20 AM
Mar 2024
OtakuKun1 said:
OP/ED are both unbelievable. They chose great songs. The inspiration was on their side.

Can’t wait to see how the story will evolve, I’ve watched the first episode and I was surprised how they managed to incorporate all the good things. Flawless Isekai anime, I hope it will be peak action and fiction!

I love Tinasha and I am eager to see if she was able to break the Witch Of Silence’s curse casted on Farsas’s bloodline.

bruh it's a fantasy, not an isekai🙃
Apr 9, 8:20 AM
Mar 2024
ARK-13 said:

The ED is so good.

Best Ed of the season fr
Apr 9, 8:31 AM
Oct 2022
ArashikageX said:
OtakuKun1 said:

bruh it's a fantasy, not an isekai🙃

Yes, you’re right. It is a Fantasy anime, sorry.
Anyway, I like it. What do you think about the OP/ED and the first episode?
Apr 9, 8:39 AM
Mar 2024
I've read the manga and the LN up to some point but forgot exactly where I left it. I WAS kinda skeptical about the anime, since in recent times I've seen a lot of good LN/Manga get horrendous adaptations. But holy freakin shid I was NOT prepared for this one. Absolutely gorgeous first episode, opening is a banger and the ending is easily the best one I've heard this season. I loved the ending more because it felt kinda nostalgic for me. There was this Bangla song named 'Ek Paye Nupur' that I used to listen to a long time ago and this ending just made me feel something deep inside, like I was listening to that old song again. Absolutely wonderful *chef's kiss*
Apr 9, 9:10 AM
Aug 2023
@ArashikageX What’s it streaming on?
Apr 9, 9:22 AM

Jan 2018
Reply to ArashikageX
I've read the manga and the LN up to some point but forgot exactly where I left it. I WAS kinda skeptical about the anime, since in recent times I've seen a lot of good LN/Manga get horrendous adaptations. But holy freakin shid I was NOT prepared for this one. Absolutely gorgeous first episode, opening is a banger and the ending is easily the best one I've heard this season. I loved the ending more because it felt kinda nostalgic for me. There was this Bangla song named 'Ek Paye Nupur' that I used to listen to a long time ago and this ending just made me feel something deep inside, like I was listening to that old song again. Absolutely wonderful *chef's kiss*
@ArashikageX I also love Unnamed Memory dearly but I'd temper my expectations if I were you. ENGI just cannot be trusted.
Apr 9, 9:48 AM
Mar 2024
jpexists said:
@ArashikageX What’s it streaming on?

It's actually supposed to come out tomorrow but I'm not sure about the streaming platform. Some mf leaked the first episode and the illegal sites have updated it back on April 1st. A friend of mine told me he found a leak, so I immediately jumped into gogoanime and found it there.
Apr 9, 9:51 AM
Mar 2024
ARK-13 said:
@ArashikageX I also love Unnamed Memory dearly but I'd temper my expectations if I were you. ENGI just cannot be trusted.

Yeah to be fair they destroyed Mobusekai and Kimizero was absolutely horrendous. But on the other hand I very much loved Uzaki and the first ep for this one looks pretty good. I won't be getting my hopes up like you said but fingers crossed man.
Apr 9, 6:52 PM
Apr 10, 8:50 PM

Jan 2018
Apr 11, 8:38 AM
Dec 2023
THANK YOU SO MUCH i was looking all over youtube to watch the ED again
Apr 11, 3:57 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That's the best song pairing this season so far, both beautiful songs.
Apr 17, 3:55 PM
Feb 2015
The ending sent shivers. I absolutly love it. I am also pleasantly surprised by the quality of the anime so far.
May 7, 10:34 AM
Feb 2024
The ED song is pure magic to my ears. Sounds so mystical and “happy” IDK, easily the best ED song of the season.
Will always watch OP and ED, both are great and easily made it to some of the top spots of my favorites.
Also, I really don't know what to expect in this anime, it's just tickling my brain.

More topics from this board

» What on earth happened in this episode 8?

mufarari - 59 minutes ago

1 by PinkHeart19 »»
48 minutes ago

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

45 by emperord0909 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 21

39 by AnimeSrk »»
Yesterday, 7:34 AM

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 14

79 by scineram »»
May 26, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16

70 by LucasDoragon »»
May 25, 5:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.