Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Apr 10, 11:09 AM

Feb 2022
Reply to Esense
Most overhyped is*kei is back. Love how hard this series tries to portray "comfy" relationships when it's bereft of any genuine emotion, especially involving the MC's contrived love life. The worst of them of course being his relationship with Sylphie which is founded almost entirely on a fraudulent bedrock:

>Fall in love at first sight with the child MC because this is a self-insert power fantasy
>The MC is so impossibly, unrealistically dense he can't recognize you in a vizor because the plot is founded on stupid character decisions and conveniences
>You are so impossibly, unrealistically asocial that you're incapable of revealing your identity for no convincing reason thus you initiate a forced "will they won't they" dynamic because the plot is founded on stupid character decisions and conveniences
>Once you finally muster the courage to do so (only thanks to an accomplice), the MC immediately falls in love with you for no other reason than you were childhood friends despite the fact that he couldn't even recognize you wearing a vizor and started seeing you as a dude
>MC cures his teenage ED and immediately decides he wants to spend the rest of his life you

Also, it looks like production values won't go back to their S1 self, which is a problem because having decent production values compared to other isekai + shock value controversy were the reasons it even stood out and became popular.
@Esense Spit. It's the only isekai where a 34-year-old teenager can limp-dick around school and lust over 15-year-old elf p***y then go mansion-hunting and wedding-planning all whilst neglecting the safety of his missing mother and have the smoothbrained fans call it "wholesome". Absolutely embarrassing trash heap of a show.
Apr 11, 12:40 AM
Oct 2019
ISEKAI FANS, WE ARE SO BACK!!!
Mushoku Tensei, Slime and also Konosuba this season..

WE ARE EATING GOOD!!

NEXT EPISODE THE WEDDING PARTY!!
Let's hope nothing bad gonna happen....
Apr 11, 2:01 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to the13thStruggle
@Esense Spit. It's the only isekai where a 34-year-old teenager can limp-dick around school and lust over 15-year-old elf p***y then go mansion-hunting and wedding-planning all whilst neglecting the safety of his missing mother and have the smoothbrained fans call it "wholesome". Absolutely embarrassing trash heap of a show.
@the13thStruggle bro got so many things wrong, I'd say he didn't even watch it bruh
Apr 11, 2:02 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to swagxmagician
rolopolo78 said:
@swagxmagician weird way to say the best isekai with a great ep

If you think this show is even close to slime or Konosuba you should stop watching anime. It’s below Aristocrat reincarnation currently too. 7th prince isn’t technically an isekai but it’s a reincarnation and it’s better too. Episode was 5/10.
@swagxmagician now bro's just lying. It's already best isekai of the SEASON
Apr 11, 2:05 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to Esense
DrHizzle said:
@Esense Bait used to be believable
rolopolo78 said:
@Esense gotta write better bait man. It's getting way too obvious now

"Any adverse take pointing out flaws about my favorite show must be bait." Cope. This series is just objectively bad in a lot of ways and gets outclassed by every other popular isekai. S2P1 was literally indefensible.
@Esense we just throwing around the word objectively like it means nothing now..... bruh. Bait can't get more obvious than this man...
Apr 11, 2:05 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to SagesFury
It was exceedingly mid.
@SagesFury weird way to say exceedingly PEAK
Apr 11, 5:13 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
cutieeeeesss

good to be back
Apr 11, 8:05 AM
Jan 2021
So happy for them!
Apr 11, 8:18 AM
Jul 2021
rolopolo78 said:
@swagxmagician now bro's just lying. It's already best isekai of the SEASON

Maybe if it was the only isekai airing this season, but Konosuba and Slime are 10x better than this generic show
Apr 11, 8:22 AM

Oct 2008
S2part2 lesgoo!!
how thoughtful of Rudeus to match the color of Sylphie's hair to the color of the roof of that mansion!
5/5.

Apr 11, 9:08 PM
Apr 2023
One of the few times an osananajimi becomes the 1st.
This makes me remember Sara, like what could happen if ever they meet again. But well, she technically did not "exist" in the original/source story after all.
Apr 11, 9:15 PM
Jun 2021
Everyone’s saying the calm before the storm, and that last line at the end about not disappearing… it MUST be foreshadowing. Have not read the manga and don’t plan to.
Apr 11, 10:39 PM
Apr 2023
now he is getting married, nvr thought i would see this part animated
Apr 12, 12:39 AM
Jan 2021
Reply to WiN5231
The Calm before the Storm
@WiN5231 is this part including the labyrinth arc or is it going to be in the next season?
Apr 12, 8:48 AM
Jul 2022
PE PE PEAKKKKKKKKKKK
Apr 12, 11:12 AM
Sep 2018
Happy to see Rudy and Sylvia back ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Apr 12, 3:29 PM
Sep 2021
it's good to be back!!! Really looking forward to this season. First episode was really cute 😍
Apr 12, 5:47 PM

Dec 2022
Oh man does it feel good to be back in this isekai of a series!

I'm rlly liking how they start this episode off with the playing house alongside him being married or at least soon to be married for real + I forgot Zanoba is a blessed child or maybe they didn't mentioned him being one in previous season cause i literally forgot xd. I'm hoping somewhere down the line will continue the turning point (3) in this season.

Apr 12, 8:24 PM
May 2020
Are there any watchers who are over 18 and/or not horny incels who think I should stick with the series?

The underlying plot and villains seem so promising but everything is constantly clouded by annoying thirst bait that make me think it's actually written by a 14-year old.

I can't believe I didn't bail after the erectile dysfunction arc.
Apr 12, 8:53 PM
Dec 2022
Woah season 2 part 2

saw the leaked op and ITS PEAK WHAT THE WHAR
Apr 12, 11:42 PM
Oct 2021
great eps, looks like they gonna had a wedding in the next eps
Apr 13, 7:13 AM
Jun 2019
solid first epi still not a fan of the current plot lol but it better then what last season was about.
Apr 13, 8:22 AM
Jan 2021
KANLen09 said:
Mushoku Tensei is back after it's rather raw showing of Season 2's 1st Cour last Summer..and hopefully things are better this time.

Rudeus has finally lost his virginty and ED, and gotten engaged to Sylphie. The others, most importantly Nanahoshi, she wants to go home as fast as possible, and yet, the problem is as follows: how to get married in the fantasy world?

A house immediately comes into mind, and after some discussion with the rest, Rudeus needs a house that's sufficient enough for both Sylphie and her guests, mainly Princess Ariel as well. There is one such house, but it's a rather dilapidated and cursed one, not to mention cries that reek or murder, and Rudeus, Zanoba and Cliff go by around the house to scout the enemy out. As night falls, the three guys stayed behind for the night, as Cliff gets the whizz of an enemy to awaken both Rudeus and Zanoba for a possible attack.

With a check not reaping anything, going back to sleep is one possibility, though they don't really need to wait any further to have an entity attack them. Luckily, Zanoba being a Blessed Child, he's immune to the attacks from the moving doll, which piques Zanoba's interests, and he would not leave it alone. Further research brings them back to the basement, revealing a hidden room where the doll and its owner used to live, which thankfully, that doll is one and the only, which Rudeus entrusts Zaonba with his research, kept under wraps. The house is pretty resolved and restored the way that Sylphie would like it.

More than the marriage itself, placing Sylphie's importance in serving Ariel and her kingdom, she would only be there for 2 years at most, but these 2 years will be the most important for Rudeus as well as he finally have his first-ever wife.

Will be exciting to see where the 2nd Split-Cour will lead MT to a new direction.

he lost his virginity back with eris 💀
Apr 13, 9:38 AM
Sep 2016
amazing stuff right there
Apr 13, 2:24 PM
Mar 2021
perfect introduction to a new "season" nothing fancy just calm watch before sleep mood
Apr 13, 5:37 PM

May 2018
Nice house! Rudy being .......
Apr 14, 9:28 AM
Feb 2015
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Apr 15, 1:18 PM
Nov 2023
trash
trash
trash
Apr 15, 9:49 PM
Apr 2023
10/10 anime as always.
Apr 16, 6:00 PM
Dec 2023
Great start. I remembered everything that happened before in this episode. Really glad to be watching this while it's airing now.
Apr 16, 6:37 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Tylaen
I'm glad we're starting out the series in the most thematically correct way. By placing virgin blood inside the shrine of a pair of underaged-looking panties...truly, Mushoku Tensei gives no regard to what it's doing at all.
@Tylaen I didn't even notice but after rewatching the beginning I can clearly see a part of the bed sheet that was carefully cut with scissors, and if I remember correctly that part had Sylphiette's virgin blood in it, so yeah, Rudeus basically cut the bed sheet and placed a virgin bloodstained sheet inside a box and it's now his new relic and he will worship it alongside that other girl panties, this is indeed a Mushoku Tensei moment and a bad one at it.

I kinda like this anime since it slowly started growing on me but shit like this degrades the anime a lot and makes the MC an annoying little twerp, all that character development for nothing, he hasn't grown at all, goddamn.
Apr 17, 6:14 AM
Jan 2022
Great episode good vibes all around
Apr 17, 7:03 AM
Jan 2024
am i the only Eris fan finding this kinda painflul😢😢
Apr 17, 7:04 AM
Jan 2024
Reply to swagxmagician
The 5th best isekai of the season is back with an average first episode. Nice
@swagxmagician what do you mean 5th best
Apr 17, 11:21 PM

Jun 2012
Damn Rudy bought a house while still in school, in this economy?
Apr 20, 7:55 PM
Apr 2024
I liked it, its nice to finally get away from all the school stuff.
Apr 21, 2:08 PM

Apr 2019
Zanoba is the best, from an arrogant spoiled brat to a now more mature and kind friend, i like his character development, definitely my favorite side character in this show
Apr 21, 8:02 PM
Jul 2013
This gon be good. 📈
Apr 22, 4:46 PM
Jan 2021

It seems that there will be more focus on the other characters in the series, such as Cliff and Zanoba. I wonder if Julie will become more relevant to the story (granted she was introduced in Season 2 Part 2) and it seems that as Rudeus said, everything seems to be moving very fast. But, Sylphie still needs to help Ariel so the marriage will have to wait, plus the fact that Zenith still needs to be found. Zanoba will be working on the automated doll, so that will be interesting.

I wonder what awaits this season and what else the Ranoa University of Magic has to offer Rudeus.
Apr 22, 4:54 PM
Feb 2014
Reply to MenchiK1
@DrHizzle

Yeah well after a season of fighting erextile dysfunction I was hoping for more. Guess I can look forward to him paying his taxes and a custody battle if Erus ever shows up with his kid 9_9
@MenchiK1
"Guess I can look forward to him paying his taxes and a custody battle "

Oh boy, thank you.
This is pure gold. Quite laughed at that

As funny as it is, watching this season so far it really feels like they can to do that. Some unpaid taxes after buying home or something..
Apr 22, 8:33 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, we all know what Rudeus kept in that little square box... hint: the sheets were missing a piece of fabric, they previously had a stain.

The moment I knew what it was, 2 ideas/thoughts occurred to me: How strange and disgusting to keep that as a memory hahaha but at the same time, for him it is not... like Roxy's panties, it works as a support/ reminder of the people he appreciates...still weird and strange haha
It's already beginning to be noticed that the Rudeus we met is returning hahaha, how he looks at the princesses
Interesting that there are mechanical dolls, if they can be reproduced... The Nier automata are coming haha
Now we go from looking for a cure for impotence to a wedding, it's incredible how history changes
I wonder where the princess will go after finishing her studies. we'll see

PS: A variable that occurred to me while Rudeus was talking to Nanahoshi
I remember they showed a flashback of Rudeus' previous life and there was a girl surrounded by boys...
Can you imagine it's her ? and this one, she was in love with the previous Rudeus... PUUUM it would be interesting, because if she knew that he was here... would she go to the other world?
Apr 27, 7:43 AM

Aug 2014
The part with house was ok, but I just don't like parts with Sylphie, I hope this won't be full season with her again...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 28, 8:57 AM

Mar 2010
Everyone crying about not being able to get a house. our boi got a mansion ROFL.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 5, 2:46 PM
Mar 2022
Goat of isekai , best till now❤️
May 7, 7:40 AM
Oct 2017
Wo pakka gayab hoega
Yesterday, 8:41 PM
Mar 2024
es un poco lento pero cumple bien
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 5

249 by SouthRzVa »»
3 hours ago

» Episode 18 (Cour 2 Ep 6) Preview images

MangagnaM - Yesterday

8 by xZabuzax »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

175 by Jinzoo_V1 »»
7 hours ago

» It now get even more disappointing.

Chanki_33 - May 5

42 by dabdabgoose »»
Today, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 14

188 by lolohome »»
May 7, 11:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.