Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 6, 12:33 AM
Apr 2023
So I've watched some episodes of maid sama like 20+ episodes some years ago and it was 8/10 in my opinion but I'm going to watch it again from the first episode to complete but I was wondering how good is the manga cause the manga is manga is many people's favourite while the anime is not much talk around and many people just give it 7 or 8 in their review so I was wondering if I should read the manga before picking up the anime again
Apr 6, 12:46 AM

Jan 2017
Jackson_rajkumar said:
cause the manga is manga is many people's favourite while the anime is not much talk around and many people just give it 7 or 8 in their review so I was wondering if I should read the manga before picking up the anime again

The Anime is great, but it's incomplete. It ends at a crucial point, which may leave the viewers slightly disappointed, expecting to see what happen after...
I would personally recommend you to watch the Anime again, and then pick up the Manga from where it left.

Mangas are often rated higher than their adaptations, because of multiple reasons, like being complete, amazing art, being read by those already fans of the Animes, ect. In this case, there is not a difference large enough to warrant being worried about it.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 6, 2:15 AM
Jan 2024
Alexioos95 said:
Jackson_rajkumar said:
cause the manga is manga is many people's favourite while the anime is not much talk around and many people just give it 7 or 8 in their review so I was wondering if I should read the manga before picking up the anime again

The Anime is great, but it's incomplete. It ends at a crucial point, which may leave the viewers slightly disappointed, expecting to see what happen after...
I would personally recommend you to watch the Anime again, and then pick up the Manga from where it left.

Mangas are often rated higher than their adaptations, because of multiple reasons, like being complete, amazing art, being read by those already fans of the Animes, ect. In this case, there is not a difference large enough to warrant being worried about it.

I agree totally with this comment. In this specific case, I think reading the Manga is worth it, I really enjoyed this story
Apr 6, 2:43 AM
Jan 2021
Well if you have already watched the anime few years ago, then you should just start reading from the manga then…. from the beginning of course.
Apr 6, 9:29 AM
Jan 2024
Alot happens after the anime & if you want to know how the story ends I highly recommend reading the manga.
Apr 6, 12:07 PM
Nov 2018
@Jackson_rajkumar I would definitely go with man. The series in the manga is completed, plus there's an after story that happens, I think 10 years, that shows what happens to everyone.
Apr 6, 10:50 PM
Jul 2021
what chapter does this anime end?
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Jan 2017
ItsAziz said:
what chapter does this anime end?

It adapted up to Chapter 34, and a few bits of Chapter 35.
Note that they slightly altered the order of Chapters 31 & 32, to get a better ending, tho.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2010

388 by Troy_The_Boy »»
Apr 6, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

taim - Jul 15, 2010

142 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 24, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

165 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 22, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2010

128 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 21, 8:23 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 26, 2010

116 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 14, 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.