Forum Settings
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 8:00 AM

Jan 2018
Love Varvara so much. The reward will be peak.

Kyouka came in first in the popularity poll this time.
ARK-13Apr 5, 8:21 AM
Apr 5, 10:19 AM
Jun 2023
that was a very good chapter, and i wanna see what kind of transformation mc will pull of this time , and next will be seggs.
Apr 5, 8:41 PM

Jun 2021
The transformation wasn't that impressive maybe because my expectations were high but I hope the reward doesn't disappoint.

Thanks to anime adaption Kyouka finally got 1st in the popularity poll lol.

My doctor has always told me to smoke. He even explains himself: “Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place.”

Apr 6, 2:47 PM
May 2021
Everyone seems to be aware Tenka is acting up. Wouldn’t be a surprise if the next arc is centred around her. Maybe finally see her slave form? But please at the very least don’t let anything bad happen to best girl.

Varvara’s form was kinda cool. Expected something Kyouka related in the design tho idk why lol. Looking forward to her reward
Apr 6, 4:10 PM
Downhill Ace

Oct 2020
PENKOS BEST GIRL!

Was surprised by Yuuki's form with her, albeit I wasn't sure what to expect anyway. But this is my favorite form of Yuuki's now.

They cooked this chapter which means the reward is gonna be top tier next ch.

All hail Penko!

Sidenote: Very glad we got some Yacchi time squeezed into this ch. as well..
And surprised but very pleased with Penko's place on the poll
Apr 6, 5:46 PM
Apr 2023
I guess Tenka is getting deeper and finding out more things about the atrocities being done about the studies on the Mato.

But more importantly, I am curious as to what Varvara's reward is going to be.
Apr 6, 7:39 PM

Jun 2023
The new form looks pretty cool. The reward's going to be great
Apr 7, 11:50 AM

Oct 2017
Cool new form, Pilipenko reward soon. Mira aneki and Ren lol. Kyouka winning ain't surprising cause of the recent adaptation. But glad to see Ren and Fubuki at 3 and 4. Best girls.
Apr 7, 10:58 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Setting things up nicely here. The boss is soon going to find out about Tenka’s research and I bet will accuse her of treason for being on good terms with one-san. And Kyouka and co will have to choose sides then.

But on important matters now…cannot wait to see the reward
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 132 Discussion

ARK-13 - Yesterday

3 by Sandeep_ash »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 106 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 5, 2023

15 by light_straight »»
May 16, 4:31 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 131 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 3

8 by MegamiRem »»
May 8, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 130 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 19

12 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 25, 3:37 AM

» 3rd Character Poll results including Favorite Battle and Reward [Ch. 129]

PenkoPenko - Apr 6

6 by PenkoPenko »»
Apr 8, 10:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.