Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 3, 11:49 PM

Dec 2009
I don't know if I'll stay consistent, but I'll be comparing the differences between each episode by reading its portion in the novel afterwards,
with notes included of which chapters and pages.

If anyone else would like to join me in doing the same or discuss, please feel free to do so.

Episodes Comparison Index:
waalex11Apr 6, 6:16 AM
Apr 4, 12:05 AM
Dec 2020
you've been planning to read LN since 2008 and you are starting it now, Damm 💀
Apr 4, 12:25 AM
Aug 2021
past_feelings said:
you've been planning to read LN since 2008 and you are starting it now, Damm 💀

never too late bro
Apr 4, 12:52 AM

Nov 2019
I didn't even need to buy the first volume, since it's free on Amazon Kindle

SgtBateManApr 4, 12:57 AM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Apr 4, 12:56 AM

Jan 2023
Seems like an interesting idea, I will take a peek at this topic from time to time :)
Apr 4, 7:06 AM
Jul 2022
waalex11 said:
I don't know if I'll stay consistent, but I'll be comparing the differences between each episode by reading its portion in the novel afterwards,
with notes included of which chapters and pages.

If anyone else would like to do so or discuss, please feel free to do so.

I've planned to read the novels for the main story ever since I first watched the original anime in 2008, but never have.
I finally bought the first volume though, and look forward to reading all 17 volumes one day, followed by the continuation afterwards.

I started it last year after buying some other stuff first never to late
Apr 4, 2:33 PM

Dec 2009
Yeah, I'm not much of a novel reader until I start reading the book itself.
I kept procrastinating and was even less inclined after the anime was discontinued.

... I'll get to it soon enough, and include time stamps of each of my posts on the Original Post.
Apr 4, 5:05 PM
Oct 2023
Finished the first volume this morning, it's great. Really easy to read and highly entertaining. Kinda glad I didn't pick it up back in 2008 after the first adaptation at least because now there are more volumes available and from the looks of it I'll binge read them all in near future.

As for the topic of discussion, the first episode differs quite a lot from the first chapter of the ln. Don't think it's bad, kinda get it why they've done it this way (some sort of middle ground between the first adaptation and the ln), think the ln did a way better job but nothing wrong on the anime side as far as it goes.
May 2, 2:09 AM

Dec 2009
I've been struggling in job hunting, but here's a short rough draft before I watched the Spy x Family movie before premier date...

Note:

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

35 by Vicmiceli »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 13

75 by LuisSV23 »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20

59 by MegamiRem »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6

122 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 4:35 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Apr 29

97 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 4:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.