Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 3, 3:03 PM
Aug 2022
Hi!
So I have a small question for the LN readers. As said in the title, will it go full harem mode?
I ask this after seeing the poster for the series. As you can see, on the main poster, there is a grand total of 3 girls including the main one. In a classic anime this almost automatically means harem. However, for me this serie is more about the romance with the main lead than about harem.
Remembering the end of the season 1, I can already see the pink haired girl fall in love for the mc.
I just want to know if in the latest volumes the ending seems to be quite clear about the main love interest for the mc, without any spoilers please.
If it’s leading toward an harem ending, I don’t think I will be watching it or read the LN (as I was planning), even if I really loved the anime.
Thank you for your answer ! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
Nebus789Apr 3, 3:11 PM
Apr 3, 3:10 PM

Apr 2021
Nebus789 said:
Hi!
So I have a small question for the LN readers. As said in the title, will it go full harem mode?
I ask this after seeing the poster for the series. As you can see, on the main poster, there is a grand total of 3 girls including the main one. In a classic anime this almost automatically means harem. However, for me this serie is more about the romance with the main lead than about harem.
Remembering the end of the season 1, I can already see the pink haired girl fall in love for the mc.
I just want to know if in the latest volumes the ending seems to be quite clear about the main love interest for the mc, without any spoilers please.
If it’s leading toward an harem ending, I don’t think I will be watching it or read the LN (as I was planning), even if I really loved the anime.

What is your problem with Harem?

To be fair, I don’t have any problems with it.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 3, 5:40 PM
Dec 2021
Umm.....Isn't that the good part?
Apr 3, 7:43 PM
Mar 2013
it’ll make me a little happier tbh
Apr 3, 10:46 PM
Apr 2021
I wonder what’s with ppls problem and thinking a show might potentially be a harem? Why do ppl hate harems so much?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Apr 3, 11:00 PM
Aug 2022
Well, I’m quite surprised! Didn’t expect everyone not to care one bit about it being harem.

It’s not that I dislike harems, it’s just that if I watch a romance it is not for, in the end watch an harem. I started this show mainly for the dynamic between the main lead, and I feel like if other girls fall in love for the mc, it’s okay if it stays one-sided. However, if the end girl seems unclear, it will feel like this anime lied to me.
I can sit and enjoy an harem, only if it had been advirtised as such.
Thank you again for your answer!
Nebus789Apr 4, 10:09 AM
Apr 4, 1:28 AM
Dec 2021
going of the wiki
Iska (Mc) only loves Aliceliese and no one else
Apr 4, 4:11 AM
Jul 2023
it better not go harem route. This is good the way it is. No need so much drama.
Apr 4, 9:46 AM
Mar 2023
Kinda? But, not really, I would say. The other girls are kind of passive, and the only one competing properly is the sister of the main girl (the pink hair one), and even then, the things that happen kind of force the two main characters' hearts together. Also, MC doesnt see anyone other than Alice (sometimes, not even her but thats just average MC denseness)
I also dont want it to turn to harem when I am watching it for the main couple, and thankfully, its not so bad that I wanted to drop the series
Apr 4, 10:20 AM
Aug 2022
The_Mummed said:
Kinda? But, not really, I would say. The other girls are kind of passive, and the only one competing properly is the sister of the main girl (the pink hair one), and even then, the things that happen kind of force the two main characters' hearts together. Also, MC doesnt see anyone other than Alice (sometimes, not even her but thats just average MC denseness)
I also dont want it to turn to harem when I am watching it for the main couple, and thankfully, its not so bad that I wanted to drop the series

Well that’s good if it stays as you described. Unfortunetaly, even if dense MC can be a bit fustrating, I’m now used to it.
Thank you for your answer, now I will be watching (and reading the LN) with my heart at ease! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
Apr 4, 12:49 PM
Jun 2022
Nebus789 said:
The_Mummed said:

Well that’s good if it stays as you described. Unfortunetaly, even if dense MC can be a bit fustrating, I’m now used to it.
Thank you for your answer, now I will be watching (and reading the LN) with my heart at ease! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Guess bro is exactly me. I like harem sometimes like in high school dxd but when i want to watch some anime for romance then just sheer romance is the way, i started this anime just for the action - romance so i wouldn't like it being a harem as well
Apr 4, 12:51 PM
Jun 2022
Nebus789 said:
The_Mummed said:

A free advice, don't reveal what are you going to do after something in both reality or social media , even though i did get why you added that in the last a bit but always try to refrain from doing so.
Apr 4, 1:37 PM
Aug 2022
satyamkumar4005 said:
Nebus789 said:

A free advice, don't reveal what are you going to do after something in both reality or social media , even though i did get why you added that in the last a bit but always try to refrain from doing so.

Haha ok I’ll try remembering that. I felt like there was no real danger in giving away this little bit of information about my next action concerning this anime.
Still, thanks for the advice !
Apr 10, 9:26 PM
Dec 2023
Reply to Nebus789
satyamkumar4005 said:
Nebus789 said:

Haha ok I’ll try remembering that. I felt like there was no real danger in giving away this little bit of information about my next action concerning this anime.
Still, thanks for the advice !
@Nebus789 If you don't like harems. then why are you watching Mushoku?
Apr 11, 4:13 AM
Aug 2022
Rudeus_eris said:

If you had read the second post I made before posting your message, you’d have understood that I don’t dislike harem. If I watch an anime for the romance part, it’s not for have a harem in the end.
Moreover, concerning Mushoku Tensei, I think there is more in this anime than just harem. I watch it mainly for fantasy part, as a big fantasy enjoyer. The slice-of-life feeling of this anime is also very good. Besides, when I started Mushoku Tensei, I did know that this was a harem.
Apr 11, 4:33 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to Nebus789
Rudeus_eris said:

If you had read the second post I made before posting your message, you’d have understood that I don’t dislike harem. If I watch an anime for the romance part, it’s not for have a harem in the end.
Moreover, concerning Mushoku Tensei, I think there is more in this anime than just harem. I watch it mainly for fantasy part, as a big fantasy enjoyer. The slice-of-life feeling of this anime is also very good. Besides, when I started Mushoku Tensei, I did know that this was a harem.
@Nebus789 Mushoku with a harem ending with three women, will you continue watching it?
Apr 11, 6:09 AM
Aug 2022
Rudeus_eris said:
@Nebus789 Mushoku with a harem ending with three women, will you continue watching it?

What is your problem, spoiling the end like that. Even though I kinda expect Mushoku Tensei to end like this, there is literally no reason for you to spoil me.
And like said twice now, I don’t dislike harem when I know beforehand that it is one.
You’re trying to be clever than anyone else, when actually, you’re just embarrassing yourself. Pls just stop.
Apr 11, 6:12 AM
Dec 2020
From what I've gathered, it seems like the series leans more towards that main love interest vibe rather than a full-on harem. And hey, if you loved the anime, it's worth giving the LN a shot.
Apr 11, 6:38 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to Nebus789
Rudeus_eris said:

What is your problem, spoiling the end like that. Even though I kinda expect Mushoku Tensei to end like this, there is literally no reason for you to spoil me.
And like said twice now, I don’t dislike harem when I know beforehand that it is one.
You’re trying to be clever than anyone else, when actually, you’re just embarrassing yourself. Pls just stop.
@Nebus789
I have to spoiler because you crybabies who only complain about mc harem anime don't choose a single partner, including this anime

More topics from this board

» Animation quality reduced

Kagenoukage - Apr 4

3 by KinjiKido »»
Apr 24, 6:02 AM

» Summer 2024

_MushiRock11_ - Mar 22

7 by azl96 »»
Mar 23, 1:39 PM

» Ending song

MegamiRem - Mar 22

0 by MegamiRem »»
Mar 22, 11:15 PM

» First PV

Dbagas8 - Oct 14, 2023

12 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 17, 2023 7:04 PM

» Delayed to 2024

MegamiRem - Sep 8, 2023

11 by Yac0efa »»
Oct 31, 2023 6:59 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.