Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 4:34 PM

Jul 2017
One of the greatest Isekai reincarnation stories is coming back...

...not without a recap into Season 2, Part 2 a.k.a the Walpurgis war, which saw Clayman defeated in the hands of Rimuru.

Another journal from Diablo's POV, and Season 3 coming this Friday will be even more of a bang.
Apr 2, 7:39 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well I wasn’t gonna write something since no one on MAL started a discussion on this, but since it exists now I’ll just throw something on here lol. It was a decent recap, I do feel refreshed on Season 2 Part 2’s content at least, which is nice since I have not watched it since it came out. It did however remind me of one of the things I don’t like about Tensura, and it’s how stupid broken Rimuru and his subordinates are lol, no matter what threat there is it isn’t really a threat, it does manage to stay fun tho.

Also they used Season 2 Part 2’s OP and ED for it and man, that is nostalgic stuff that takes me back to Summer 2021, that OP still goes so hard too.
Apr 2, 9:44 PM

Jun 2016
A much needed recap I watched s2p2 last year, and I still needed the recap. I hope the gap between this coming season and the next isn't as long as it was for the previous. Nearly 3 years is a long wait.
Apr 3, 2:53 AM

Dec 2015
i was wondering what the format/host change would be for this recap since Veldora is now outside of Rimuru's 'belly' and poor Ifrit is still in there. maybe Raphael will play with Ifrit? perhaps a few rounds of shogi now and again? but considering how smart Raph-chan is... i think it'll have to give Ifrit about half the shogi pieces in handicap. ;>

i'm not sure if Diablo and Veldora are as funny a comedy duo as Veldora and Ifrit were. the new duo was entertaining... it really wasn't possible for Veldy to pull anything over on Dabby... even the jests and overexuberances and Dabby 'catching Veldy in a fib' were... well... kinda obvious... but Dabby was fun in how he played along with Veldy's statements even when they were obvious.

all in all, still my favorite recap series. using characters... i think DanMachi's using Bell and Hestia is a far... far... faaaaarr behind 2nd place for me.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Apr 3, 7:56 AM

Jan 2018
So glad they made a recap. I barely remember a single fucking thing from Season 2 lol. But I think this recap mostly caught me up to speed. I wasn't going to rewatch the first two seasons and thus I was planning to skip Season 3 but after watching this recap I feel more confident to start Season 3.

Probably not gonna watch the movie after hearing it was basically filler. I might watch it eventually tho.

Man, hearing that OP again felt strangely satisfying. It was something that was in the back of my mind for some time but I forgot where it was from.

Anyway, as a recap it was pretty entertaining. Tho I wish it recapped a few more events cos I really don't remember a lot of things. But I'll probably still watch Season 3.
Apr 3, 10:56 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
interesting recap. before the next season!!!
kekeke
Apr 3, 11:14 AM

Feb 2014
Well, is a recap that mostly covers just the very end of the last cour.
Apr 5, 3:42 PM

Jul 2016
Gotta appreciate TenSura for always releasing these recaps before each new season. They sure help a lot 👍

And they even included S2P2's OP! Man, what a banger that OP was. Easily among my favorites of 2021.
Apr 6, 11:05 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh crap i don't get notified when this page created. But oh well here comes me makes a reply about a recap, and its all done.

Veldora diary still better tho
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 10, 2:30 AM

Apr 2009
Eh Diablo just joined in commenting in the recap it should still be titled Veldora Nikki 3. Ah whatever.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 23, 6:15 AM
Sep 2018
ótimo recap pra quem não se lembra da segunda temporada.
May 24, 5:37 PM

May 2019
Decent recap of the 2nd half of S2 with humorous bits that both Veldora and Diablo provided. Also, re-watching Rimuru destroy Clayman again was satisfying. 7/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.