Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 10:01 AM
May 2021
Well well caught up with the manga, Traitor among the saint's also revealed at end. Ragna got serious but still machine dragon survived with ease. I guess it gotta be really tough in future
Apr 6, 5:51 PM
Aug 2019
I can't wait for the next chapter later this month!
Apr 6, 5:55 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to Apratim
Well well caught up with the manga, Traitor among the saint's also revealed at end. Ragna got serious but still machine dragon survived with ease. I guess it gotta be really tough in future
@Apratim Dunno about the traitor...i think Kobayashi is giving us several sneaky hints about him/her, but this to making us fall for the wrong character. At first i thought Hakuren was the traitor cuz he's the wielder of one of Gilzea's claws, then i thought Ruoxi was the traitor due to her past-connection with the Roars Bloodline and the fact that she was the only survivor of the infight of the Cult in the future, then Marionetta, then Guster Noah because his name reminded me "Glestnowak"... Gain stealing Banko's fragment is a BIG hint but what if he's that kind of mad-scientist type of character that will use the fragment to further improve himself and his corpse soldiers, turning them basically into immortals?
Apr 7, 12:38 PM
May 2021
RoninHachi said:
@Apratim Dunno about the traitor...i think Kobayashi is giving us several sneaky hints about him/her, but this to making us fall for the wrong character. At first i thought Hakuren was the traitor cuz he's the wielder of one of Gilzea's claws, then i thought Ruoxi was the traitor due to her past-connection with the Roars Bloodline and the fact that she was the only survivor of the infight of the Cult in the future, then Marionetta, then Guster Noah because his name reminded me "Glestnowak"... Gain stealing Banko's fragment is a BIG hint but what if he's that kind of mad-scientist type of character that will use the fragment to further improve himself and his corpse soldiers, turning them basically into immortals?

Ya there can be a good twist. Well let's see when the next chapter releases
Apr 21, 7:54 PM

May 2018
I smell BETRAYAL in the air.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Chapter 74 Discussion

Rexnihilo - May 23

5 by Ittan_Momen »»
Jun 5, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Chapter 73 Discussion

sKyBlazer08 - Apr 23

4 by xZabuzax »»
Apr 24, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Chapter 71 Discussion

Apratim - Apr 2

2 by Apratim »»
Apr 2, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Chapter 70 Discussion

Apratim - Apr 2

0 by Apratim »»
Apr 2, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Chapter 65 Discussion

Kuma - Jun 26, 2023

1 by x_maxedit »»
Feb 12, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.