Forum Settings
Forums
New
Who is your favorite girl if we ignore Hana?
Apr 1, 1:10 PM
Nov 2022
We all know Hana is awesome and gonna win the votes, but I want to know who is after Hana
Apr 1, 1:19 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Bruh, I was looking forward to vote for Hana when I saw this. Quite disappointed in you that you skipped her, despite knowing she would win by a landslide. I wanted to vote for her regardless. No one is better than Hana when it comes to Prison School.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Apr 1, 1:33 PM
Nov 2022
Reply to Azuchi
Bruh, I was looking forward to vote for Hana when I saw this. Quite disappointed in you that you skipped her, despite knowing she would win by a landslide. I wanted to vote for her regardless. No one is better than Hana when it comes to Prison School.
@Azuchi I know that 😅, that's why I skipped her, she's my favorite too. but I want to know who is win if we ignore Hana. Who is second best girl of prison school
Apr 1, 1:38 PM

Jan 2021
hana is horrid, idk what are you all on

chiyo was fine

prison school doesn't have too good of a female cast ngl
Apr 1, 1:56 PM
Jul 2022
I was searching for Hana, but then I saw the question, lol. Ever since I read the Manga, Hana has been one of my most fav girls of all time. Might even be in my top 5. But after her, Mari fs.
Apr 1, 1:57 PM
Jul 2022
Cammell said:

chiyo was fine

You haven't read the Manga?
Apr 1, 1:59 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Levi1108
Cammell said:

chiyo was fine

You haven't read the Manga?
@Levi1108 I didn't, what's up in it?
Apr 1, 2:06 PM

Jun 2021
Mari, no contest.
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Apr 1, 2:09 PM
Jul 2022
Cammell said:

So that's why you said Hana is horrid. Understandable. Hana and Kiyoshi's progression is amazing and so fun to see. They've spent much more time and done many more things together in the entire series than Chiyo has with Kiyoshi. They were literally like the main couple. But then that ending came...

Anyways, forget about the ending. Hana has some of the best moments in the Manga. The Manga goes on for longer after the Anime and it's absolutely amazing.The other girls are also great and funny. This Manga has just always delivered in the comedy and romance aspect. The part that Anime covered is more about comedy, but after that the series really does have some serious romance. I recommend you read it.
Apr 1, 2:10 PM

Jun 2021
@Cammell it gets too good in manga only to end with a mediocre ending, still just for art and pure fun factor, you should give it a shot if you liked the anime.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Apr 1, 2:11 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Levi1108
Cammell said:

So that's why you said Hana is horrid. Understandable. Hana and Kiyoshi's progression is amazing and so fun to see. They've spent much more time and done many more things together in the entire series than Chiyo has with Kiyoshi. They were literally like the main couple. But then that ending came...

Anyways, forget about the ending. Hana has some of the best moments in the Manga. The Manga goes on for longer after the Anime and it's absolutely amazing.The other girls are also great and funny. This Manga has just always delivered in the comedy and romance aspect. The part that Anime covered is more about comedy, but after that the series really does have some serious romance. I recommend you read it.
@Levi1108 okay cool, new thing I found about today I will check it out

I though anime adapted manga fully
Apr 1, 2:15 PM
Jul 2022
Cammell said:
@Levi1108 okay cool, new thing I found about today I will check it out

I though anime adapted manga fully

Nah, it didn't. The Manga is just too wild to get a full adaptation, lol. It's a crazy ride full of comedy, romance and some emotional moments now and then. If you loved the Anime, you'll love the Manga too. Give it a try. Start from chap 82 to continue after the Anime.
Apr 1, 3:12 PM
Jul 2020
Mari no doubt, I love the head of high school council bcs she's a Mature, Sadistic and Sexy. The 🐍scene really caught me in🥶
Apr 1, 4:31 PM

Jun 2021
@LordNTR that bathroom filled with snakes scene was a legend. After that scene, Mari became my second favorite girl in manga.

Apr 1, 8:29 PM
May 2023
Me “where tf is Hana” 😭😭😂
Apr 1, 9:35 PM
Mar 2023
I like Kaichou (Mari) the most, love Hanna though
Apr 1, 10:38 PM

Jul 2017
Hana at number 1, Mari at number 2 in my opinion
Apr 1, 11:06 PM
Nov 2020
It seems The one I want to vote Is not present.
Apr 2, 9:22 AM
Apr 2023
bruh how is hana #1? mari is number 1 and meiko 2nd. Hana is crazy i dont like her
Apr 2, 11:13 AM
Nov 2022
Reply to TuduTumru
bruh how is hana #1? mari is number 1 and meiko 2nd. Hana is crazy i dont like her
@TuduTumru https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1380803

You can find out yourself 👆
It's a fact

I just ignored Hana because it's obvious Hana is #1

I like three of them, i don't really mind who's higher. Three of them are great and unique and attractive personality.
But in manga Hana has a better point that mari and maiko haven't.
That is a lovely and weird relationship between Hana and kyoshi.

To my opinion

Hana > maiko = Mari > bitch > shopkeeper > kate > honey > anzu
Apr 2, 11:13 AM
Nov 2022
Reply to TuduTumru
@TuduTumru https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1380803

You can find out yourself 👆
It's a fact

I just ignored Hana because it's obvious Hana is #1

I like three of them, i don't really mind who's higher. Three of them are great and unique and attractive personality.
But in manga Hana has a better point that mari and maiko haven't.
That is a lovely and weird relationship between Hana and kyoshi.

To my opinion

Hana > maiko = Mari > bitch > shopkeeper > kate > honey > anzu
Apr 6, 11:50 PM
Jul 2023
Zero00phantom said:
We all know Hana is awesome and gonna win the votes, but I want to know who is after Hana

I was just about to comment asking where Hana was 😭😭

More topics from this board

» i need a fanfiction/ fanending whatever you call it , original ending sucks so much.

NaughtySempai - Apr 17

7 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 178 Discussion ( 1 2 )

keragamming - May 29, 2015

70 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 177 Discussion

VeryNicePerson - May 16, 2015

33 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 248 Discussion

animefan8800 - Mar 26, 2017

19 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 26, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 247 Discussion

animefan8800 - Mar 17, 2017

26 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 26, 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.