Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 31, 10:59 PM
Aug 2021
I want to preface by saying I don’t read the manga, so I’m not really sure how the story has gone but it’s my understanding that it has continued past the events of season 2. Do you think this will be a situation where the anime will end at two seasons and if you want the rest of their story, you pick up the manga? Or do you think this season has given it enough traction to maybe renew? I don’t know how much content the manga has gotten thru past the events of the anime (I can’t imagine it’s that much) and I personally don’t even know if I’d want them to continue past season 2’s fantastic ending. But I’m curious to what manga readers think, or if anyone has any idea what could come next
Mar 31, 11:19 PM

Oct 2014
CorLeonis-_- said:
I want to preface by saying I don’t read the manga, so I’m not really sure how the story has gone but it’s my understanding that it has continued past the events of season 2. Do you think this will be a situation where the anime will end at two seasons and if you want the rest of their story, you pick up the manga? Or do you think this season has given it enough traction to maybe renew? I don’t know how much content the manga has gotten thru past the events of the anime (I can’t imagine it’s that much) and I personally don’t even know if I’d want them to continue past season 2’s fantastic ending. But I’m curious to what manga readers think, or if anyone has any idea what could come next

All i can say as a manga reader is that we are still in for some more chadkawa moments.

Without spoiling anything they dropped a potential for continuation in the anime by teasing the next arc

Chapter 141 just dropped (this season finished on chapter 113) and they are starting a new arc again, the quality of the story remains consistent post confession. Also the story arcs seem to be a bit longer compared to before which is mostly episodic.

They need to be about chapter 170 for enough content for a full season, it comes out every two weeks so for 30 odd chapters thats a full year of waiting for enough content.
kisip123Mar 31, 11:23 PM
Apr 1, 1:09 AM
Jun 2023
i am a manga reader, and for me, in dangers in my heart, the best part will be in season 3, I want to experience that myself.
Apr 1, 4:05 AM
Mar 2022
CorLeonis-_- said:

There will be a season 3, since 65 chapters are still left and they are adapting 60 per season.
Also it's very popular, so they will definitely make a season 3.
Its only a matter of time.
Apr 1, 7:31 AM
Dec 2023
The manga currently has 141 chapters and is ongoing with about 2 chapters a month. I think the anime ended at around 110 or 120.
Apr 1, 7:33 AM
Dec 2023
Anime_avid said:
CorLeonis-_- said:

There will be a season 3, since 65 chapters are still left and they are adapting 60 per season.

There are about 30 unadapted chapters. don't know what he's on about.
Apr 1, 7:51 AM
Mar 2022
hudd44 said:
Anime_avid said:

Well they give us season 3 cuz the point of watching this series was for those sugary moments. Also, they know very well how to hurt a fan, first make a good series that they all love and then never finish it
Apr 1, 1:06 PM
Nobu Enjoyer

Apr 2020
Reply to Anime_avid
hudd44 said:
Anime_avid said:

Well they give us season 3 cuz the point of watching this series was for those sugary moments. Also, they know very well how to hurt a fan, first make a good series that they all love and then never finish it
@Anime_avid I don't think it's the issue of not finishing it--it more so depends if the production company is going to greenlight this. Success and critical acclaim in foreign markets don't play a huge factor for more seasons of anime, it's largely Blu-Ray and merchandise sales that play a factor into this.

Also, there's like only 30 unadapted chapters of the series that are currently out so far. I'd rather them wait for maybe 1-2 years and get the staff to work on something else/rest so they won't get burnt out and are refreshed in time for Season 3.
Apr 1, 1:36 PM
Mar 2022
SakugaSpriter said:
@Anime_avid I don't think it's the issue of not finishing it--it more so depends if the production company is going to greenlight this. Success and critical acclaim in foreign markets don't play a huge factor for more seasons of anime, it's largely Blu-Ray and merchandise sales that play a factor into this.

Also, there's like only 30 unadapted chapters of the series that are currently out so far. I'd rather them wait for maybe 1-2 years and get the staff to work on something else/rest so they won't get burnt out and are refreshed in time for Season 3.

Yeah, I have same thoughts on the matter, we have to wait atleast 2 years
And at this age who buys blue ray when we can watch it on streaming platform whenever we want 😑😑😑, I will never get the concept of blue ray dvd.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

80 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:22 AM

» Season 3?

martingunnarsson - Mar 30

26 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:19 AM

Poll: » R u satisfied or disappointed ( 1 2 3 )

Hickykissy - Mar 31

100 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

353 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23

128 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.