Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 8:05 AM

Jan 2018
Ruri doesn't seem enthusiastic about joining lol. This is the last chapter in Jump. From next chapter it will be on Jump+.
Mar 31, 8:24 AM
May 2021
Lool Ruris face at the end… bleurghhhh
Mar 31, 9:28 AM

Dec 2009
Sweet to see how she's getting better acquainted with her classmates.
I still think that hater had a bad experience with the person who's been absent for a while, who probably hurt her after he turned as a monster as well.
Mar 31, 12:24 PM
Jul 2021
This is the first time hearing of a student body lead sports day I always thought it was arranged by adults
Mar 31, 2:49 PM
Feb 2023
kinda got feeling that we could get a glimpse on some new traits in next chapters... 🤔
Mar 31, 9:21 PM
Apr 2020
ARK-13 said:
Ruri doesn't seem enthusiastic about joining lol. This is the last chapter in Jump. From next chapter it will be on Jump+.

Is that their premium plan?
Mar 31, 11:53 PM
Jul 2021
pinkjoji said:
ARK-13 said:

No I believe this means the manga is going from being on the magazine and only to just online so you should still be able to read it as long as you stay caught up
Apr 1, 8:44 AM

Dec 2016
Reply to pinkjoji
ARK-13 said:

Something is telling me that "this dude never breaks 50 percent" will be relevant later, like he is/was member of "dragon hunters" and now his true job is to protect Ruri.

@pinkjoji
Jump+ is "free" app and has/had series like Spy x Family, Darling in the FranXX and most series that Manga Plus have (if you read from there).

@Animeunderrated
Yeah, it will be now publishing only online (excluding physical volumes) bi-weekly.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.99/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.169/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.89/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.66/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.55/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Apr 1, 12:31 PM
Feb 2016
aw biweekly now? dang. hope the change is better for the mangakas health and allows them to tell the story they want.
Apr 3, 10:12 AM

Nov 2013
I bet Ruri will awaken another trait during the sport festival. Maybe speed related?

She can put some clothes on her horns to make them safer. Some sort of holster perhaps :D
Apr 4, 1:30 AM

Jul 2010
Reply to Sigmar-Unberogen
I bet Ruri will awaken another trait during the sport festival. Maybe speed related?

She can put some clothes on her horns to make them safer. Some sort of holster perhaps :D
@Sigmar-Unberogen
HORN SOCKS
HORN SOCKS
Apr 5, 2:43 AM

Aug 2018
To be part of the committee.
The sports festival will be a case for Ruri xd
Apr 7, 9:27 AM

May 2020
I'm amazed more than glad that these students actually do not fear Ruri at all lol. Like she was going hard with electricity as if she was about to unleash Excalibur, but they were so okay with it lol.
Apr 8, 3:57 AM

Oct 2017
Somebody ain't that happy about it. Good luck girl. Onto jump+ from here.
Apr 9, 7:13 PM
Apr 2024
really wholesome
May 6, 6:00 PM

Dec 2022
Sounds boring, I wouldn't wanna join either.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ruri Dragon Chapter 14 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 26

8 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 6, 6:54 AM

» English volume, when?

ErraticCamp - Mar 5

12 by waalex11 »»
Jun 2, 6:47 AM

» English volume announcement

ErraticCamp - May 31

4 by waalex11 »»
Jun 2, 6:45 AM

» No next chapter?

Himedanshi_1 - Jun 1

6 by luka_k »»
Jun 1, 11:43 AM

Poll: » Ruri Dragon Chapter 13 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 12

11 by syizel »»
May 23, 7:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.