Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 31, 7:24 AM
Apr 2017
I skipped all the fillers. I won't say much, other than towards the second half the story dragged on a bit, and towards the end were repeating various elements of season 1. Anyway, I enjoyed it, now I'll skip the movie, and on to season 3.
Mar 31, 10:25 AM
Wannabe Idol ✌ ♥

Jan 2018
I hold this series very near and dear to my heart but it can be a bit of a drag to binge through, so your review is absolutely fair.

After a break I would recommend watching the movie, it’s one of the highlights of the anime in my opinion.

Could just be the nostalgia bias though, it was the first anime I ever owned so I watched it A LOT as a kid lol.

Did you hear me?
I said I'm gonna do my best!!
Mar 31, 10:31 AM

Feb 2021
the R movie is great, you should at least go back to it later
my candies:
Mar 31, 11:05 AM
Apr 2017
My favorite moment of season 2 was chibiusa betraying sailor moon, even trembling as she took the brooch, hesitating first and then saying that her mum had so much effort making those pancakes and that she didn't deserve to be sailor moon. It was the ultimate sacrifice, the ultimate descent into sin (difficult to explain, I'm not christian). The scene would've worked out if instead of being a cloud and falling after the try with the key, sailor pluto herself would've talked her out (maybe catharsis, redemption, something). This event was not in the manga, so I guess there's that.
Mar 31, 11:42 AM

Jul 2022
It's funny you found the second half of R to be a letdown since I considered the entire first half of the season to be a waste of time.

The Doom Tree filler arc is my least favorite part of Sailor Moon outside of the "Chibiusa and Friends" season that is Super S.
Apr 2, 7:29 PM
Jun 2022
My favorite part of the Sailor Moon anime is that it has a pace that allows you to get to know the characters.

Skipping fillers?
If you were to watch the R season "without fillers" from the manga, you'd watch like 4 chapters.

Also, the R movie is one of the most emotive parts in all of Sailor Moon, and I'd say you are making a disservice to yourself by skipping it.

But well, I hope you enjoy S if that's what you will do anyway.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 25 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 15, 2010

25 by Neemesis_2 »»
Yesterday, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 24 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 15, 2010

21 by Neemesis_2 »»
Yesterday, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 23 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 15, 2010

30 by Neemesis_2 »»
May 1, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 22 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 15, 2010

26 by Neemesis_2 »»
May 1, 4:45 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 19 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 15, 2010

15 by Neemesis_2 »»
Apr 28, 3:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.