Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 30, 5:39 PM
May 2020
I was planning to watch this show but i heard that the main antagonist is one of the best antagonist and i’m wondering if it does ruin the experience when watching this show knowing that fact? Pls no spoiler tq.
Mar 30, 10:11 PM
Jul 2018
no it doesn't
I also knew just this one thing before starting
he is the best written antagonist I've ever seen
just make sure you don't get spoiled on anything. anywhere you see something monster related don't go there. it's an amazing show.
Mar 30, 11:16 PM
Negator

Mar 2022
Just a genuine question, how would knowing that the antagonist is great ruin the experience?
Mar 30, 11:28 PM
Oct 2017
It does not, and he's revealed REALLY early in the series, so there no issues there either.
Mar 31, 12:19 AM

Jul 2015
Who is the main antagonist is revealed at episode four, so that's all you'll be spoiled. Other than that, series is getting better as it progresses, so you should keep watching it.

Mar 31, 1:40 AM
Oct 2023
Sincere_T_ said:
I was planning to watch this show but i heard that the main antagonist is one of the best antagonist and i’m wondering if it does ruin the experience when watching this show knowing that fact? Pls no spoiler tq.

just give it a try,
you are gonna love him
Mar 31, 8:46 AM
Mar 2023
Sincere_T_ said:

You will love this show. Johan liebert is the best antagonist ever.
Any movement of this character can be understood differently from person to person. Just because you know he's the best doesn't mean you know how we(Anime community) came to that conclusion.
❤️
Mar 31, 9:03 AM
Dec 2015
Genuinely go in with zero expectations. There's portions in the story where neither the protagonist or the antagonist matters. They're not even mentioned. And it's great. Focus on enjoying each episode individually.
Apr 1, 3:29 AM

Aug 2020
Well just don't put high expectations so as to avoid being disappointed.
Apr 1, 9:33 AM
Aug 2023
Sincere_T_ said:

Take time and watch it. Don't rush. There are episodes which don't involve the antagonist and protagonist directly but the side characters are so good that makes you love them. Johan is top notch.
Apr 1, 3:36 PM
Aug 2023
Sincere_T_ said:

Na doesn’t ruin the experience, good watch
Apr 3, 5:36 AM
Jan 2023
Sincere_T_ said:

Antagonist is good, main character too (Tenma) . But pay attention to other characters too. Don't have expectations, just watch and enjoy. For me - Monster 10/10
Apr 4, 2:03 AM
Apr 2020
MusashiKarlsefni said:
Just a genuine question, how would knowing that the antagonist is great ruin the experience?

Probably thought that knowing who the antagonist is would spoil the show. And if it's coming from someone who watches a lot of shonen I get why that'd be a concern.
Apr 5, 8:25 AM
Oct 2021
I’d recommend this show so much! Don’t worry the antagonist is introduced early!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Episode 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babykeiji - Apr 23, 2008

627 by wibugar »»
Yesterday, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 73 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kayro - Apr 25, 2008

173 by ArtirSachi »»
May 6, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 5, 2008

105 by puffle9000 »»
May 2, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 3, 2008

149 by tectacles »»
May 2, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Monster Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kayro - Apr 3, 2008

152 by tectacles »»
May 1, 8:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.