Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 7:58 PM
May 2020
Finally the season finale all of us have been waiting for.

This episode is filled with uncontrollable emotions and tears, but not because of sadness. it's from pure joy and wholesomeness I've never felt from any other romcom anime before. Now I'm afraid if my heart will ever feel the same kind of beautiful dangers this show poured in.

I plan to continue with manga, but it won't feel the same without beautifully drawn full-color frames, voices of top-notch VAs and heart-touching OST by Kensuke Ushio.

l0ck0n00Mar 30, 8:03 PM
Mar 30, 8:11 PM

Feb 2023
Perfect ending, really blew the doors odd like no other. Sad its over.
Mar 30, 8:16 PM
Jul 2021
As far as slice-of-life and young love go, this is pretty awesome. 9/10 for Season 2.
Mar 30, 8:58 PM
Sep 2023
Season 3 they better give bro some height development
Mar 30, 9:05 PM

Nov 2007
Now we are entering the part where romance anime suffer the most...

"There will be no more new season once they start dating"

I've catch up on the manga and there are a lot more to enjoy once they start dating (especially the song sing by Yukari Tamura). But we all know that getting 3rd season is highly unlikely because animation studio love to stop here. Its done, even for Kimi ni Todoke, its done the moment they start dating.
Mar 30, 9:06 PM

Feb 2011
I legit fangirl screamed when the confession(s) happened! But I never expect Anna to be the one to ask Kyo out! What a shocker

She JUST said she wanted to be confessed to! What a twist

Sad to not see more of their cute chemistry for a while, and it would've been nice to end with a kiss... instead of a peck, but I know that'll happen eventually.

Solid ending to a fantastic romance.

Mar 30, 9:13 PM
Jul 2021
I shed manly tears over this beautiful anime. Words cannot express how happy I was watching this episode. Best series for this season has ended for me
Mar 30, 9:17 PM
Aug 2022
Love triumphs and without a doubt shows us how school love can be as real and mature as any other.
Mar 30, 9:35 PM
Jan 2021
An absolute beutiful chemistry between characters and Devlopment. LOVED IT!!
Mar 30, 9:50 PM
Nov 2020
I’ve watched over a thousand anime, and this anime was the first one that ever led me to picking up its manga. After the end of season one, I felt the need to know what would happen next. Season two adapted more than I thought it would, and went beyond what was translated into English that was available in bookstores, so I went online to find the rest of the translated chapters. This final episode did not disappoint! I loved every single minute of this season.

I’ve watched most of what many consider to be the best romcom animes that are out there, but none have really captured my attention as much as this anime has. I’ve loved seeing the development of the characters. Each episode brought little changes that amounted to the amazing climax in the finale today. I’ve caught up to the latest translated chapter of the manga, and while I’m saddened that my favorite anime ended its second season today, I’m looking forward to reading what’s next for our favorite couple!!
Mar 30, 10:18 PM
Jul 2022
ESPETACULAR!

NADA MAS Q DECIR
Mar 30, 10:24 PM
Jun 2023
Now begins the painful period where even after waiting a week i won't see new episode of this masterpiece, I NEEED SEASONNN 333
Mar 30, 10:35 PM
Sep 2022
Totalmente y absolutamente Cinema
Mar 30, 10:37 PM
Apr 2023
Probably one of the best declarations of love, not because it's epic, but because it feels like the characters truly love each other and are expressing real feelings. I recommend watching this if you love romance in anime.
Mar 30, 10:55 PM
Mar 2022
Beautiful conclusion to amazing series, 10/10
Mar 30, 11:03 PM

Jun 2023
I need season 3 😭😭😭
Mar 30, 11:06 PM

Mar 2018
i wasn't so sure of this show back in s1ep1, but this second season has been phenomenal. great finale.
Mar 30, 11:08 PM

Oct 2020
They should have kissed each other
Mar 30, 11:29 PM
Jan 2024
I’m literally speechless about how well this series was adapted from what happened in the manga story. If I could rate it, I’d easily give it a 10+ rating.
Mar 30, 11:32 PM

Apr 2023
Please wait a moment, the owner of this comment has suffered a danger in his heart.

This is ABSOLUTE pure teen romance CINEMA!!!

Thank you Miss Mangaka Author! Thank you Mr. Anime Director and your entire team, animators, seiyuu/VAs, musicians, everyone, you nailed it!!! All of your love that you put into BokuYaba's development has captivated our hearts! Your audience couldn't be happier, we love Anna&Kyo! We love BokuYaba! Congratulations!!! 10/10

Shaka-bunApr 1, 1:42 PM
Mar 30, 11:40 PM
Dec 2022
AHHHHH, I CANT BELIEVE THIS ANIMEE ENDD, NEEDD S3!!!!!
Mar 30, 11:42 PM
Aug 2022
so so so good best new gen romance honestly
Mar 30, 11:55 PM
Jan 2022
perfect ending! nothing else to say, one of my favorite romance animes.
Mar 30, 11:58 PM
Aug 2022
Very Good Anime, And the ending is also so smooth....
Mar 31, 12:15 AM
Jan 2021
I have successfully died from diabetes due to how perfectly sweet the ending was..
Mar 31, 12:19 AM

Oct 2016
PEAK. MASTERPIECE. SENSATIONAL. I HAVE NO WORDS.

This is one of the best, if not the best romance anime I have ever watched, the opening this last episode alone already had me almost tearing up.

Such a well written and mature romance, the way Ichikawa and Yamada gradually grew closer and Ichikawa himself adding that to his confession and his growth, I was moved to tears.
I wasn't nearly as edgy as Ichikawa, but I was introverted and ignorant of the world until I met my girlfriend, I really improved a lot, more sociable and aware, but of course it's still up to ourselves to improve even further.

We didn't just got a single confession, we got 2 of them in a single episode, it feels so nice to be sandwiched with love. What a journey it has been from episode 1 to now, watching our children grow not just together, but individually as well, all the praise to Norio-sensei and the staff behind the anime for this wonderful adaptation.

I know we don't have enough chapters for a season 3 anytime soon, but I hope when we do they continue the anime, preferably a complete adaptation once the manga ends, hopefully not anytime soon. But either way, I think I'll be hopping on the manga now, I cannot bear anymore to be separated from this absolute peak of a series. 10/10
Mar 31, 12:27 AM
Nov 2021
Sem Beijo? ai fica dificil.
Mar 31, 1:21 AM

Jan 2017
So happy and satisfied how this season concluded and that they finally become a couple, but is also feeling sad and empty now that I won’t be seeing this amazing show next week. No dangers in my heart by next week then? 😭
But still hands up to the voice actor of Ichikawa, who did such a good job and made him so much cuter and lovable on all occasions (oh I just found out that it’s also Asta’s voice!) and for the studio for its good animation, coloring and all.
My, I’m really gonna miss this anime 😭❤️️💖
sakurasyinksMar 31, 1:29 AM
Mar 31, 1:51 AM
Mar 2015
GOAT best romance you can see
Mar 31, 2:34 AM

Aug 2013
I admittedly was a skeptic when I started this show but watching it turned me into a believer; so glad I waited to binge the entire season. This is a true sequel that surpasses the first season not only because it gets better, but because it simply built upon it more. Best turnabout I've seen since Love is War. Truly epic.
Don't believe the hype.
Mar 31, 2:38 AM
Dec 2022
PEAK
SIMPLY PEAK ROMANCE
Mar 31, 2:39 AM
Jul 2020
The perfect ending! The ending we were all waiting for ❤️
Mar 31, 2:42 AM

Nov 2021
Genuinely one of the best romances out there. Felt like there might not be another season after this, off to the manga I go
Mar 31, 2:44 AM
Oct 2021
the best romance anime for now
Mar 31, 2:47 AM
Aug 2020
this is masterpiece
Mar 31, 3:00 AM
Jan 2022
Best fucking thing i've ever watched in my goddamn life.
Mar 31, 3:03 AM
Apr 2020
I'm more than satisfied. Double confession, astonishing scenes, perfect settings. Ah, I can die happily now.
Mar 31, 3:17 AM
Feb 2024
A great ending, it's the end for now...
Mar 31, 3:21 AM
Feb 2020
Wow, what an episode! Ichikawa and Yamada are so cute, and these two seasons have been a masterpiece. It's my favorite romcom by far 😍 I really hope we get a lot more seasons because it really deserves it
Mar 31, 3:23 AM
Feb 2021
I NEED TO SEE THEIR DATES!!!!!
Mar 31, 4:04 AM
Dec 2021
Amazing anime hope for a third season
Mar 31, 4:19 AM
Nov 2023
Great way to end season 2... hopefully we get another season 🙏🏻
Mar 31, 4:35 AM

Jul 2021
so happy for both of them. i hope we get another season. i smell entrance exam arc incoming with both of the applying for the same highschool.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 31, 4:36 AM
Apr 2021
FUCKING PEAK MAN PHENOMENAL ASS ANIME MAGNIFICENT ASS ANIME EXTRAORDINARY ASS ANIME THIS SHIT WAS AMAZING FROM THE START TO THE END MAN 10/10🥹🥹🥹🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️

The ending was perfect I was wondering what the title of the episode was called and kept making guesses bc that’s my favourite thing about this show it’s when you can guess what the title might be called and it got me I thought it was “I fell in love” but it was “I, We Fell in Love” which was a perfect way to title this episode man🥹🥹

I’ll miss this show so much man I’ll miss watching it weekly but at least I’m happy that I witness peak being released weekly man🙌🏽

I wish I could give this a higher rating bc Ichikawa’s character development from season 1 is one of the most phenomenal character development I’ve ever seen man. 20/10 anime I’m gonna read the manga next🥹👐🏽🔥
Mar 31, 4:37 AM

Jun 2019
LET'S GO! They did it!
One of the most beautiful and wholesome rom-coms of the past seasons. They are way too cute XD
Mar 31, 4:47 AM

Jan 2020
I couldn't stop myself from shedding a tear. I'm speechless, i can't describe how good this episode is, HOW GOOD THIS SEASON IS! Hands down, the best romance anime i have ever seen. Wholesome, cute, emotional, it truly shows the perspective of a shy, lonely guy.

The confession at Fushimi Inari Shrine was the best, those words, what Kyotaro said had a lot of emotions on them, it made me tear up.

The changes they made from the manga is better imo. I doubt i will ever watch an amazing romance like this, a romance that hit me with emotions, a romance that made me tear up.

Thank you Shin-Ei Animation, to all the staff that worked on this masterpiece, thank you, author, thank you for creating this masterpiece. I will forever remember every second of this episode.
Mar 31, 5:40 AM
Aug 2023
two top notch confessions in one episode 😎 + played the op song of season 1. yeah, i definitely cried
Mar 31, 5:53 AM

Feb 2021
Finally, they hit each other!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 31, 6:13 AM
Oct 2023
perfect. absolutely perfect end.
Mar 31, 6:19 AM
May 2023
finally they made it
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

116 by little_raven »»
May 5, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

118 by Mattinator95 »»
May 5, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 6

202 by Playcool »»
May 5, 6:42 AM

» Anime Recommendations like Bokuyaba

Htun__ - Apr 5

43 by Playcool »»
May 3, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Jan 20

169 by Playcool »»
Apr 30, 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.