Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 31, 3:04 PM
Aug 2020
First drop

I tried

Not for me

Nothing special for me.

Some few ecchi scenes but i’m not in the mood…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Mar 31, 4:38 PM
Sep 2021
great first episode. Both MC's are really cute together. Can't wait to see how this series progresses. The main MC kind of reminds me of Nasa from Tonikaku Kawaii XDDDDD. Humble, loveable characters.
Mar 31, 6:44 PM

Sep 2023
First anime of the season and an angel has descended over Japan, since Shintaro could not adopt a cat, he will now adopt her.

Heavy "The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten" vibes with this one. It was pretty funny though and the fact that she is an actual angel makes any mundane situation comedic.
Mar 31, 7:23 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to LostSpectre
@sonictoryuiai Bro that had nothing to do with their grievance smh. If you've read the manga tell me if the fanservice is consistent.
@LostSpectre I know exactly what his grievance is, he doesn't want the wholesome girl to show her panties but that's in the manga so he's saying damn the author time for censorship.
Mar 31, 7:39 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to sonictoryuiai
@LostSpectre I know exactly what his grievance is, he doesn't want the wholesome girl to show her panties but that's in the manga so he's saying damn the author time for censorship.
@sonictoryuiai No, you absolutely don't, because it had nothing to do with this show, specifically. Now, make yourself useful and answer my question.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 31, 8:16 PM
Mar 2024
Começou bem legalzinho, e a heroína é muito fofa, já amei
Apr 1, 2:20 AM
Aug 2021
Another cute and wholesome relationship I suppose.
Apr 1, 2:26 AM
Mar 2024
BAGUS DAN MENARIK , WALAUPUN MC NAIF
Apr 1, 2:28 AM
Jul 2020
Mitä kieliä täällä oikein kirjoitetaan?
Apr 1, 2:39 AM
Apr 2022
Wholesome but its gonna be one of those forgettable shows, nevertheless gonna enjoy it while it lasts
Apr 1, 9:27 AM
Jan 2021
Quite an interesting introduction to the story. Looking forward for what’s next.
Apr 1, 9:47 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to sonictoryuiai
@sonictoryuiai
Is the lack of any panels in the anime censorship too? They're everywhere in the manga.

An anime which copies its shot choices from the manga it's based on is likely to be bad. They're different media, you have to do them differently.

(Said with no strong opinions about underwear exposure either way. Just an interest in the freedom for studios to actually adapt their adaptions.)
Apr 1, 10:33 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
There doesn't seem to be a shortage of virgin losers who blushes when they see a beautiful girl or little bit of her shoulder. We'll see what happens next.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Apr 1, 10:47 AM
Jan 2021
Aside from the initial ecchi scenes which I'm never really a fan of, without any context from the manga I do hope this ends up being a cute romance show.
Apr 1, 11:11 AM
Nov 2022
Everything indicates that it will be the type of anime that "purifies the soul", it looks entertaining and I liked the first episode, I'm going to see how it develops.
Apr 1, 11:26 AM
Apr 2013
EP 1

So uh. yeah. tenshi tsuki. I thought this was airing next week but apparently not. heck the first ep aired before april.
So anyway yeah tenshi tsuki. I uh. I mean cute girls? I have rather high expectations for this so I'm hoping we wont get cheated.

I still have no idea what tenshi tsuki means. i mean.

So well yeah thats the ep
Only towa was introduced this ep, probably for the better.
Looking at the preview for next ep. towa didnt actually get to show off her cooking skills this time soo next ep i guess.
The op is ok, ogura yui sounds a little different so i was kinda confused at first. otherwise. its not really super spectacular or anything
The op shows a LOT of characters, we have the other four girls I think and then a few more

For this episode itself so far its almost perfect. towa is amazing, etc.
Mainly I just hope things stay ok once mr mc goes back to school and the other girls get introduced. Somehow I have a feeling things might not hold up so well once all the girls are rotating screentime.
I was a bit surprised because I wasnt expecting towa to be a literal angel, though aside from that it remains to be seen if it'll be relevant in the rest of the anime.
As another thing, so far this has been giving me major maid dragon vibes. I did just rewatch it recently but the way its setup feels super familiar/similar, though of course the character setups are slightly different.
The op did show us (briefly) a second girl who looks like an angel soo thats curious. No idea though.

The fanservice itself was like a bit of yes and no. There were scenes for sure

So towa is voiced by, I believe tono hikaru, who I've never heard before. The other girls though, we'll have to see. Towa is uh. she's not like super distinct or anything but she sounds more or less as you'd think, a pure innocent tenshi and uh. She's a good girl for sure.
CocoaGalaxyApr 1, 11:32 AM
Apr 1, 11:35 AM
Feb 2020
Great way to start. It's exactly my type of anime: cute, relaxing, and really entertaining 🙂

From my point of view, it's like a combination of "The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten" (the apartment and the relationshib between the two MC), and "Saint Cecilia and Pastor Lawrence" (the vibe of this one).
Apr 1, 11:41 AM
Jan 2022
Ah, the noble commitment to give an anime at least three episodes before casting judgment—a practice steeped in patience and tempered by discernment.

Alas, the prospect of persisting with this particular series does present a formidable challenge indeed! As I delve deeper into its narrative abyss, I find myself grappling with a disheartening realization: there is a conspicuous absence of uniqueness that renders it undeserving of my precious time and attention. After enduring a veritable deluge of mediocrity throughout the season, I am left to ponder whether subjecting myself to further trials is a venture worth undertaking!
Apr 1, 12:01 PM
Apr 2021
Wow what an interesting way to start an episode I should’ve taken the “mythology” and “supernatural” tag’s seriously bc I didn’t actually think she was an Angel I thought it was gonna be a show with a person who’s nice as an Angel but I was wrong she’s an ACTUAL angel😭😭😭

I was NOT expecting fanservice scenes of Towa of her tiddies and that angle of her from the back I’m definitely sticking with this show bc I love me my ecchi😩🤪

This was somewhat a cute and wholesome episode imo and the way Towa wants to bring Shintaro happiness but tending to his house and cooking him food kinda reminds me of ‘The Angel Spoils Me Rotten’ BUT WITH AN ACTUAL ANGEL😭🤍
Apr 1, 2:01 PM

Apr 2020
One word for this anime.

ASS
Nina supporter for life💕
Apr 1, 5:20 PM

Jun 2022
It reminds me a lot of the first episode of Toaru Index
Apr 1, 6:17 PM

Jun 2016
Towa is so kawaii, really a Tenshi, this seems the classic relaxing, cute and funny SoL moe show with cute girls doing cute things, a sort of Gabriel DropOut but less comic and more moe.
Apr 1, 7:45 PM
Jan 2024
So far very good but I know that it will go down just by seeing the thumbnail it will be like a very generic anime
Apr 1, 8:57 PM
Nov 2018
Cute show, I just hope the MC drops the overly embarrassed about everything trope. bare shoulder aint something to freak out about. Find it annoying
Apr 1, 9:44 PM

Sep 2018
Pretty cute 1st episode. Funny seeing the mc get flustered so much. I thought the old guy was going to be wholesome. Lol
Apr 2, 12:11 AM

Jul 2019
Towa's voice is just right. <3
Apr 2, 3:51 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Wtf this is so fcking adorable. Towa already a candidate for the best girl of the season. Would have been better if this ain't a harem though.
Apr 2, 1:16 PM
Dec 2022
This episode sure landed into a great start! It looks like to me the classic, "Guy can't take care of himself and gets help from a lovely girl" trope😂. If someone suddenly said they were an angel to me, I would've also thought that they were crazy, and it was crazier to see Towa almost going to a hotel with an old man, thank you Shintarou! Man like an angel, Towa is so pure and innocent, I already fell in love haha
Apr 2, 5:39 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
well shit, if this isn't giving off late 2000s/early 2010s vibes, and with the artstyle as well

i think i may have found my favorite anime of spring 2024

Piromysl said:
We already have a strong candidate for AOTS.

THIS

i wasn't expecting the fanservice, i thought it'd be compeltely wholesome, thank fuck i was wrong
Apr 2, 6:46 PM
Jun 2021
This seems like it’ll be a cute rom-com! First episode didn’t blow me away or anything, but really I don’t think it intended to.

Characters are pretty average so far, but Towa’s design is adorable!

The style and animation are very nice, and go with the overall atmosphere very well.

Finally, the op also fit the overall vibe, but honestly wasn’t anything super notable.

Overall, like a 7/10 first episode. I think this will be my comfort fluffy show of the season, and I’m not mad at that at all!
Apr 2, 10:30 PM

Dec 2019
This one feels REALLY generic, but Towa is rather cute and pure-as-fuck. I guess this will be the filler anime I'll be watching this season alongside the actually-good ones.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Apr 3, 7:03 AM

Oct 2008
OKAY...Okay...okay...so when will they f**k??
3/5.

Apr 3, 7:25 AM

Jun 2020
I’m more interested what was the plan up there when they were sending her to world. Survive somehow? Sleep on a balcony? Like really what was it

And why the hair if mc looks like a cow just licked them
Apr 3, 7:47 AM

Mar 2024
Towa-chan is very cute! A true angel. Even if I'm unsure if her getting herself fat bastard'd was supposed to be part of god's grand plan.
"Thankfully" our amaaazing and unique MC-kun saved her anyway. The same genius who was more worried about not having 2 beds than just having revealed to him that GOD and angels are literally real. But clearly not having to sleep in the same bed with an icky girl is the most important matter here.

If this was just Towa-chan all the way through, it probably would remain watchable. But since it's a harem it'll probably get dropped once you have the time split among a million other girls who all gotta live with big eye boy.
Apr 3, 12:25 PM

Jan 2017
The girl is cute and that's quite literally all I care about.
鬼に逢うては鬼を斬る
仏に逢うては仏を斬る
ツルギの理ここに在り
Apr 3, 8:08 PM

May 2019
the style kinda remind me with good ol fashioned manga that I cant remember, hmm lemme check out the studio and the author

10 mins later after figuring out that the studio was the one handle "Planetarian: Snow Globe" and the staff whose handle the coloring was no other than Hayato Yoshida, the guy who coloring Ayumu anime some year ago which make sense why the animation felt so cheerful to somepoint and not to mentioned the character design during production was the legend from designing Seishun Buta Yarou aka Mr. Yuuya, damn they've got all the star here.

also the author was the legend whose making manga called Majo no Shinzou which I cant recommend you enough
Apr 3, 9:15 PM

Nov 2023
Everything about this episode was alright; it's just that I don't like the design of Shintarou. I don't know why, but he looks weird to me, but that's my personal opinion.
Apr 4, 4:37 PM

Feb 2019
Finally got around to watching the premiere and I’m moved. Towa is a little slow, but she’s adorable and I can already tell her relationship with Shintaro is going to be fun. Seems like a perfect mix of wholesome, ecchi and comedy. Filling in that hole that Kanaten left last season and one room hero before that. Designs are nice and overall a solid premiere.

Probably will like this a lot more than the Tenshi Sama anime lol
Apr 4, 9:34 PM

Oct 2022
Interesting on how this anime will progress. Like the premise but feels as if it’s gonna go bland in a few episodes. If not then great. Like the character design for Towa but why does Shintaro’s hair have to be glued onto his head like a mini character.

Apr 5, 4:22 AM

Sep 2010
gautrstafr said:
why is her hairdo so phallic?
Reminds me, there was a character from Shimoneta with a hairstyle described like that. The 2-layered hairstyle seems strange for an angel though... a little too unnatural.

Anime-Otaku123 said:
This episode sure landed into a great start! It looks like to me the classic, "Guy can't take care of himself and gets help from a lovely girl" trope😂. If someone suddenly said they were an angel to me, I would've also thought that they were crazy, and it was crazier to see Towa almost going to a hotel with an old man, thank you Shintarou! Man like an angel, Towa is so pure and innocent, I already fell in love haha
I thought it was more like he has to clean up his apartment and his life a bit if he's going to host this girl. Her lack of knowledge about the world reminds me a bit of Ikaros.
Apr 5, 8:33 AM

May 2021
It was good, the characters are very cute and Angel is a good and very caring person. There's a bit of comedy... but looking at the opening there will be a harem... I don't know if I'll like it, BUT I'm looking forward to seeing the angel's adventures on earth.

Apr 5, 8:37 AM

Dec 2022
Ok this is good, weekly dose of sugar right here. will be watching
Apr 5, 8:44 PM
Mar 2012
fairly sweet & wholesome. new porridge recipe?
Both va's fit well.
Apr 6, 3:59 PM

Oct 2022
This wasn't what I was expecting. It's a lot more BLAND than I was expecting.
The angel isn't really an angel (she doesn't have any wings visible for most of it) She's just a cute girl with a really frilly white dress. Yea she's a pure flower, and the MC is like a jello-mold (this time grape flavored- ) bland MC. The only interesting thing is he seems to have some medical issue, at least there's some kind of twist.
Yea a girl falls into a boy's lap without him having to make any effort... it would hav been more interesting if she had really big wings and a halo that made her stand out more. It also would have helped if her reason for dropping in on him was more than just she fell out of the sky. But what ever, it's first episode
Apr 7, 9:50 AM
May 2021
Cukup bagus di tonton pas istirahat setelah kerja
Apr 7, 10:01 AM

Aug 2019
Not sure if I'll watch this one all the way through

Loved that panty shot, but I can already tell this MC is going to get on my nerves lol
Apr 7, 10:17 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to IssyBoy
One word for this anime.

ASS
@IssyBoy I agree 🤤
Apr 10, 12:59 AM
Apr 2023
Another cute manga gets an anime adaptation. This has a soothing feel to it so looking forward to its season!
Apr 10, 9:34 AM

Aug 2022
Kawaii! 🥰
A bit sora no otoshimono vibe? @Franz_Furantsu
Apr 10, 1:52 PM

Jun 2016
Reply to 1WanteD1
Kawaii! 🥰
A bit sora no otoshimono vibe? @Franz_Furantsu
@1WanteD1 yeah, agree, it gives a bit of SnO vibe definitely. ;)
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

18 by DYNEadvance »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18

33 by OutOfGalaxy »»
May 24, 12:13 AM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11

28 by Mr_Fudgee »»
May 16, 10:18 PM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4

28 by katakumplat »»
May 10, 3:44 AM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27

32 by EienGem »»
May 8, 1:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.