Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 28, 11:19 PM
Mar 2023
In this 3 rd part of movie Sakura had mentioned that Shirou body had been disappeared but surprisingly he arrives at the ending of the series. Do this whole movie happens in timeline?
Mar 28, 11:36 PM

Jan 2017
Mugiwarayaa___ said:
In this 3 rd part of movie Sakura had mentioned that Shirou body had been disappeared but surprisingly he arrives at the ending of the series.

That's something that already was discussed a lot.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1859081
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1913207
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1934546
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1982041

If you want the short version, it's because of cut content, especially dialogues. Basically, Shirô died, Illya used the Heaven's Feel magic to save Shirô's soul, which was kept by Sakura and Rin. Both of them searched for Touko from Kara no Kyoukai, as she's a creator of realistic puppets, able to store a human soul. So shirô is alive, but his body is not his original one.

Mugiwarayaa___ said:
Do this whole movie happens in timeline?

If you ask if this Movie/ending happens in the same timeline as the other 2 Heaven's Feel one, then yeah.
If you are talking about the other Fate Series, then no. Each entry in the Fate Series happens in a different timeline.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Mar 28, 11:52 PM

Mar 2021
Alexioos95 said:
it's because of cut content, especially dialogues. Basically, Shirô died, Illya used the Heaven's Feel magic to save Shirô's soul, which was kept by Sakura and Rin. Both of them searched for Touko from Kara no Kyoukai, as she's a creator of realistic puppets, able to store a human soul. So shirô is alive, but his body is not his original one.

thanks. I too had this comfusion.... I know they purchased some mannequin at the end, after which, Shiro was alive. So I Figured it was some kinda realistic bot, which they used magic, to make it act and be like Shirou...
V1P3R0PMar 29, 12:09 AM
Mar 29, 7:30 AM
Mar 2024
Uh yeah basically there was originally a fate stay night visual novel with 3 different routes: the F route, the Unlimited Bladeworks route, and the Heaven’s Feel route. Each of them are essentially alternate timelines and they are also all canon (as with a lotta stuff in fate)
Mar 30, 8:32 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to TeeGee182
Uh yeah basically there was originally a fate stay night visual novel with 3 different routes: the F route, the Unlimited Bladeworks route, and the Heaven’s Feel route. Each of them are essentially alternate timelines and they are also all canon (as with a lotta stuff in fate)
@TeeGee182 in what way they both are canon like any connection between the movie and series, do let me know
Mar 30, 9:00 AM

Jan 2017
Mugiwarayaa___ said:
in what way they both are canon like any connection between the movie and series, do let me know

They are all Canon in the way that the Fate Franchise (and even the Nasuverse, group of works by the Author of Fate) is a multi-verse. Each entry happens in their own universe/timeline, and there is no "main"/"true" universe. Edit : And some of these universes had similar events to other, like Fate/Zero, which happened, albeit with differences, in the universes of the 3 /Stay Night, but they still are distinct timelines (which is used to explain the incoherences shown in Fate/Zero).

So therefore, everything, including the Spin-Offs, is Canon to their own continuity.
Alexioos95Mar 30, 9:04 AM
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Mar 30, 9:56 PM
Mar 2023
Reply to Alexioos95
Mugiwarayaa___ said:
in what way they both are canon like any connection between the movie and series, do let me know

They are all Canon in the way that the Fate Franchise (and even the Nasuverse, group of works by the Author of Fate) is a multi-verse. Each entry happens in their own universe/timeline, and there is no "main"/"true" universe. Edit : And some of these universes had similar events to other, like Fate/Zero, which happened, albeit with differences, in the universes of the 3 /Stay Night, but they still are distinct timelines (which is used to explain the incoherences shown in Fate/Zero).

So therefore, everything, including the Spin-Offs, is Canon to their own continuity.
@Alexioos95 Recently i watched youtube video and got to know that main story is fate stay /night and remaining are spin off so is it compulsory to watch the remaining series the other series are worth to watch ?
Mar 31, 12:05 AM

Jan 2017
Mugiwarayaa___ said:
Recently i watched youtube video and got to know that main story is fate stay /night and remaining are spin off so is it compulsory to watch the remaining series the other series are worth to watch ?

None of the Spin-Offs are as good as the Main Story, but they still are all somewhat enjoyable, especially as they have they own tweaks.
I'd say that you should just pick the ones you think you'll like. They are Spin-Offs, so they are not mandatory. The Main Story is already completed, anyway.

- Carnival Phantasm is a Parody. It takes the characters from Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime, and throw them in inconceivable situations just for fun.
- Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan is a Slice-of-Life Parody, in which the characters are having fun cooking and eating.
- Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya is a Magical Girl Parody, with Illya as a Main Character. In it, Servants are card that Masters can collect and use to equip them as armors.
- Fate/Apocrypha is a Holy Grail War is team (Blue vs Red). It introduce Ruler, a special Servant here to supervise the War.
- Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo is about the years of Waver as a professor at the Clock Tower, years after the end of Fate/Zero.
- Fate/Strange Fake is about a copycat ritual of the Holy Grail War.
- Fate/Extra : Last Encore is about a Holy Grail War in a Virtual world. (Hard to recommend if you didn't played the Game beforehand)
- Fate/Grand Order is about a Master from the future traveling to pasts of other dimensions to destroy Grails that altered the story of Earth. (That's kinda the Avengers of Fate, so it's hard to recommend to someone who didn't watched all the rest, especially as the Animes are only adapting bits here and there of the story.)
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Mar 31, 12:15 AM

Jan 2009
the nasuverse is a multiverse so yes alternate timelines
Mar 31, 11:11 AM
Mar 2023
Alexioos95 said:
Mugiwarayaa___ said:
Recently i watched youtube video and got to know that main story is fate stay /night and remaining are spin off so is it compulsory to watch the remaining series the other series are worth to watch ?

None of the Spin-Offs are as good as the Main Story, but they still are all somewhat enjoyable, especially as they have they own tweaks.
I'd say that you should just pick the ones you think you'll like. They are Spin-Offs, so they are not mandatory. The Main Story is already completed, anyway.

- Carnival Phantasm is a Parody. It takes the characters from Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime, and throw them in inconceivable situations just for fun.
- Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan is a Slice-of-Life Parody, in which the characters are having fun cooking and eating.
- Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya is a Magical Girl Parody, with Illya as a Main Character. In it, Servants are card that Masters can collect and use to equip them as armors.
- Fate/Apocrypha is a Holy Grail War is team (Blue vs Red). It introduce Ruler, a special Servant here to supervise the War.
- Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo is about the years of Waver as a professor at the Clock Tower, years after the end of Fate/Zero.
- Fate/Strange Fake is about a copycat ritual of the Holy Grail War.
- Fate/Extra : Last Encore is about a Holy Grail War in a Virtual world. (Hard to recommend if you didn't played the Game beforehand)
- Fate/Grand Order is about a Master from the future traveling to pasts of other dimensions to destroy Grails that altered the story of Earth. (That's kinda the Avengers of Fate, so it's hard to recommend to someone who didn't watched all the rest, especially as the Animes are only adapting bits here and there of the story.)

Thank you so much for patience and replying with clear explanation thank you

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Aug 15, 2020

518 by TheFelipex »»
Apr 16, 4:45 PM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

Poll: » How do you feel about sakura? ( 1 2 )

Clar_00 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 14, 8:33 AM

» Is fate series completed?

Yeshwanth_18 - Mar 31, 2021

33 by Alexioos95 »»
Feb 8, 1:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.