Forum Settings
Forums
No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 4:47 PM

Dec 2009
Ew...Yoshida actually likes him?!
Can Tomoki get beaten up and destested by all the girls already!
Fuck this sub-plot, what the fuck Tanigawa...
Mar 27, 5:14 PM

Aug 2016
nice chapter i ship these two
Mar 27, 5:45 PM

Sep 2013
I swear Yoshida and Tomoki interacted twice and then the world decided she loved him. Really not into this arc and I wish we'd move away from 2, 3, 4.... 7? All of these side characters I still don't care about.
Apr 10, 9:53 PM
Mar 2015
Poor yoshida She has to put up with the shit that little bro all deals with
Apr 14, 12:33 PM

Sep 2017
How are we still on the school festival??

After the movie was done I was hoping the festival would come to a close, and we'd move on to a new thing, maybe shorter one or two chapter scenes/locations/events.

But no, we're still on the school festival. This thing overstayed it's welcome.
The chapters for the cultural festival started being released over two years ago. TWO YEARS of plots and stories leading up to, and taking place during, the cultural festival.

Most manga dedicate a chapter, maybe two, to a cultural festival. But we've been here for more than two volumes.

I want to see Tomoko move on to university. See if she manages to keep up the friendships, or if she recluses again. I am fed up of seeing all these side characters, some of whom have a god awful personality. I'm not reading a story about them, and after the massive build-up to a boring conclusion about the movie, I can only assume that the entire cultural festival saga will be just as anticlimactic.
Apr 24, 1:49 PM

Dec 2009
[Chapter 222.3]
Apr 25, 10:14 PM

Jan 2011
With Yoshida he has someone to punch girls for him.

Chapter 222.2

Chapter 222.3
ReaperCreeperApr 25, 10:50 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 220 Discussion

waalex11 - Feb 21

1 by ReaperCreeper »»
Apr 25, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 218 Discussion

fluffycow17 - Dec 6, 2023

6 by waalex11 »»
Apr 25, 8:42 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 217 Discussion

waalex11 - Sep 20, 2023

4 by ReaperCreeper »»
Apr 25, 6:46 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 221 Discussion

fluffycow17 - Mar 6

3 by bboy_OatsnRice »»
Mar 6, 10:24 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 219 Discussion

BlueBullet178 - Jan 14

1 by PsicoKenji »»
Jan 14, 8:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.