Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 25, 8:26 PM

Aug 2017
The Dosanko Gals are saying "Farewell". I liked the series - especially in the first weeks of the winter season, when it often snowed in places, this series worked really well.

Some say "Dosanko Gals" is just a copy of "My Dress-Up Darling". Personally, I don't think so - there are certainly similarities, but the pattern of "shy boy is paired with happy girl" is found quite often in anime. (They also played a lot on the classical "farewell at the airport"-trope in this episode)

Always found it funny to watch those two. Sure, there wasn't a real kiss and the two didn't become a couple or anything, but after 12 episodes and with so many other characters, that might be a bit premature. That's why I want a sequel all the more to see how the story of the two develops further

If there is no sequel, episode 12 is a successful conclusion - and the final picture with the two of them together in the classroom gives the viewer an idea that something could possibly develop between those two. - that is now left to our imagination.😄

TheColonel76 said:
Loved the OP and ED for this show too, I always say this but you can’t go wrong with Masayoshi Oishi, and it’s gonna be hard to get Wayawayawaa out of my head lol.
Yeah, the OP was my second favorite OP of the season after the "Oroka Na Tenshi Wa Akuma To Odoru" OP from Taiyō to Odore, Tsukiyo ni Utae. The melody of “Namaramenkoi Gyaru” is a bit reminiscent of “Uptown-Funk” by Bruno Mars.
And yes - "Wayawayaway" is a real catchy tune. The song really made me an Asaka fan. (and next season she'll be back with a song on "Yuru Camp").😍

SkyLETV said:
I loved her design, how lovable she is and Ayaneru was amazing voicing her.
Oh yes, Ayane Sakura was also a highlight of the series for me - especially if you watched "Oraka Na Tenshi Wa Akuma To Odoro" immediately afterwards, in which she also plays the main role. That was always the “Ayana Sakura Double Feature” Monday.

I listened to the English dub every now and then - it probably uses Canadian slang to work around the Hokkaido dialect. But then I stuck with the original version.

I found it a bit sad that the “Dosanko Gal” facts weren’t included in the anime. In the manga, text boxes always appeared in the style of "Dosanko Gal Fact #37: Dosanko Gals don't wear tights even in sub-zero temperatures" - but maybe that would come across a bit strange in the anime.

8 / 10. A very cool RomCom series. If I come to Japan one day, I will definitely stop in Dosanko to pay Fuyuki and Tsubasa a visit.
Mar 25, 8:28 PM
Mar 2019
Sneaky Fuyuki making the moves on Tusbasa. Well, with that she is now the frontrunner is Tsubasa's heart, apparently. Second season soon I hope.
Mar 25, 8:47 PM
Apr 2021
my points from this episode

-he's dad is a wingman
-the girls are amazing as always
-the plot will be just as good next season
-mc is getting better and not a chicken

I would recommend this show if you want to feel a nice feeling inside again. shows like this make me feel. they are simple but just what you need to keep you feeling good.
Mar 25, 8:49 PM
Mar 2015
She is only leaving for 2 weeks
Mar 25, 8:49 PM
Mar 2023
the final episode was a satisfying ending for this season. I hope that we can get the second season for this anime.
Mar 25, 8:58 PM
Mar 2023
i really enjoy this series, its enjoyable to watch especially the gals i really like the 3 gals. I hope there's a season 2🥰

8/10
Mar 25, 9:38 PM

Jul 2022
Two weeks, two weeks, two weeks... I was already feeling depressed, and then they hit us with their 'two weeks left' 🤡.

Well, it was okay, the anime is entertaining, cliché and a 12 episode Hokkaido advertisement, but still enjoyable to watch. Minami is quite nice, although I feel like they wasted the other protagonists by not having as many moments. She would give it a 7/10, although this ending makes me consider lowering the score.
Mar 25, 10:14 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to lumjulian
The Dosanko Gals are saying "Farewell". I liked the series - especially in the first weeks of the winter season, when it often snowed in places, this series worked really well.

Some say "Dosanko Gals" is just a copy of "My Dress-Up Darling". Personally, I don't think so - there are certainly similarities, but the pattern of "shy boy is paired with happy girl" is found quite often in anime. (They also played a lot on the classical "farewell at the airport"-trope in this episode)

Always found it funny to watch those two. Sure, there wasn't a real kiss and the two didn't become a couple or anything, but after 12 episodes and with so many other characters, that might be a bit premature. That's why I want a sequel all the more to see how the story of the two develops further

If there is no sequel, episode 12 is a successful conclusion - and the final picture with the two of them together in the classroom gives the viewer an idea that something could possibly develop between those two. - that is now left to our imagination.😄

TheColonel76 said:
Loved the OP and ED for this show too, I always say this but you can’t go wrong with Masayoshi Oishi, and it’s gonna be hard to get Wayawayawaa out of my head lol.
Yeah, the OP was my second favorite OP of the season after the "Oroka Na Tenshi Wa Akuma To Odoru" OP from Taiyō to Odore, Tsukiyo ni Utae. The melody of “Namaramenkoi Gyaru” is a bit reminiscent of “Uptown-Funk” by Bruno Mars.
And yes - "Wayawayaway" is a real catchy tune. The song really made me an Asaka fan. (and next season she'll be back with a song on "Yuru Camp").😍

SkyLETV said:
Oh yes, Ayane Sakura was also a highlight of the series for me - especially if you watched "Oraka Na Tenshi Wa Akuma To Odoro" immediately afterwards, in which she also plays the main role. That was always the “Ayana Sakura Double Feature” Monday.

I listened to the English dub every now and then - it probably uses Canadian slang to work around the Hokkaido dialect. But then I stuck with the original version.

I found it a bit sad that the “Dosanko Gal” facts weren’t included in the anime. In the manga, text boxes always appeared in the style of "Dosanko Gal Fact #37: Dosanko Gals don't wear tights even in sub-zero temperatures" - but maybe that would come across a bit strange in the anime.

8 / 10. A very cool RomCom series. If I come to Japan one day, I will definitely stop in Dosanko to pay Fuyuki and Tsubasa a visit.
lumjulian said:
That was always the “Ayana Sakura Double Feature” Monday.

It was definitely Ayaneru's Monday, she also voices Tomoe from Tsukimichi.
Mar 25, 11:39 PM
Sep 2023
2 weeks????? refund
Mar 26, 12:06 AM

Feb 2023
Well I fell for it, a dosanko gal considers two weeks in Honshu 'going Overseas'. Pretty good conclusion.

I thought the reason MC was in Hokkaido was he had a fight with his dad though?
Mar 26, 12:07 AM
Apr 2013
EP 12

Sooo last ep we had dosanko gal. or did we? something.
I have to say though where are rena and sayuri? sadge

I was just reminded. i think minami's imouto literally only showed up for like 5 seconds. le orz

I never really commented on it but the ed is kinda simplistic. its ok i guess

So ok. basically ep 11 and ep 12 were really weird. They definitely trolled us a bit...

I mean rena basically hasnt shown up, and minami and rena have barely had any time to talk
Minami and sayuri too
In general like, minami is one thing, but the main issue is both sayuri and rena have gotten completely shafted
Mar 26, 12:14 AM

Aug 2013
Honestly this is one of those series where it was just simple; nothing complex at all, and something refreshing to experience since the setting was in a region that's not often seen in anime: Hokkaido. I'll miss it. Definitely gonna pick up the manga just to continue to enjoy what I got out of it.
Don't believe the hype.
Mar 26, 12:15 AM
Jul 2020
the whole serise was for sure intresting to watch but I got bored as the story continues. even though sayuri was made the show even better they rarely use to show them and also that red hair guy was so underrated'
Mar 26, 12:22 AM

Mar 2012
So much drama for just being separated for 2 weeks.
Mar 26, 12:26 AM
Feb 2020
I haven't enjoyed this episode as much as the rest of the season.

Overall, I loved it, specially because the three main girls, and fingers crossed we get a second season ✨️
Mar 26, 12:53 AM
Jan 2021
This is one is pretty good, all the 3 main girls are amazing. 8/10 from me.

Hoping we get a season 2
Mar 26, 1:16 AM
Jun 2022
The dad was the MVP, i wonder how they ended up so cool considering how his grandma was. Anyways, this was a lovely episode and the anime was really fun , can't vote in decimals on mal so I'd give it a 10, otherwise it's like 9.4/10 for me
Mar 26, 2:52 AM

Jul 2020
would've been better if it was focused on just Fuyuki as the main girl, without the other two extras. still pretty good watch though
Mar 26, 3:02 AM
Dec 2022
The last episode of the season! We need a second season. Poor Tsubasa has to choose between studying, game console or the phone. All three allegory to the three ladies in his life (perhaps). There's more post credit. Don't forget to watch it.
Mar 26, 3:07 AM

Dec 2022
well all i can say is to be continued
Mar 26, 3:53 AM

May 2016
She really had us in the first half XD... a Foking two weeks LMAO.
Mar 26, 5:13 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol the ultimate troll is that she only left for 2 weeks I should have expected that, at least he came to the airport and she saw how much he cares for her, would like to see a 2nd season where they eventually go out together (RIP the two other girls though), cute show overall
Mar 26, 5:40 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Reply to lumjulian

TheColonel76 said:

SkyLETV said:

lumjulian said:

That “Oroka Na Tenshi Wa Akuma To Odoru” was one I didn’t pick this season but I will definitely go back for it at some point, I’m excited to hear that OP now. And yes I agree about “Uptown-Funk”, that’s what I immediately thought when I first heard this OP back in January lol. And nice to hear Asaka is back next season, unfortunately I have not watched Yuru Camp and giving how stacked my list for spring already is I don’t think I’ll binge it to catch up, a shame too because I know I would like it, just time is not on my side lol.
Mar 26, 7:42 AM
Apr 2021
Omggggggg this fucking girl Fuyuki is SUCH a troll man I had a striaght look on my face when she said she’s just leaving for 2 weeks after she made it seem like she was leaving for a year or some shit why she gotta do my boy Tsubasa like that?😭🤣😭🤣😭

Bro I thought Tsubasa had a fall out with his parents I’m surprised he has a good relationship with his father so I guess that means it was his mom that he had a fallout with then, I hope that topic gets touched upon in season 2😯

Tsubasa’s dad is a such a real one his attitude towards Tsubasa really made me like his character a lot he seems like a fun caring dad yk💯

Wish we got more Rena moments😫

Overall I enjoyed this anime tbh not as much as I enjoyed The Foolish Angel Dances with the Devil that shit is a 10/10 Romcom for me ong but nonetheless it was still good I loved the artstyle in this anime how the eyes on the girls looked they all looked amazing especially Rena she’s still my favourite based off how pristine she looks but I can’t over look Fuyuki and Sayuri as well too😩🩷💛💜
Mar 26, 8:18 AM
Mar 2022
I’m not going to write a lot because that’s a lot of unnecessary work that I don’t feel like doing. This episode was kind of a let down in my opinion. It wasn’t bad, but the build up from episode 11 was phenomenal and this final episode didn’t really meet my expectations from the previous episode. I still enjoyed it, but it didn’t really make a huge impact on me. I do hope this series gets a second season though because I actually liked this show.
Mar 26, 9:51 AM

Jan 2020
Wasn’t a huge fan of the lacklustre romance/harem and Fuyuki got annoying at times, but I liked knowing more about Hokkaido (assuming there’s some truth to what they said).
Mar 26, 10:10 AM

May 2022
The bait and switch employed in this show doesn’t suit it. Really undermines the good things about the show. Enjoyable show overall but not pleased with how they went about the last 2 episodes. I believe there were a couple of other instances of bait and switch looking back. Smh
Mar 26, 10:20 AM
Nov 2022
Good ending, quite "Xd" that there was so much drama for 2 weeks outside the country ._.

Saying you were expecting a love confesion or something similar is like shooting yourself in the leg, these animes usually don't include it, maybe if there was a second season we could see that.
Mar 26, 11:55 AM
Nov 2016
Hope no one hoping for season 2.
If you hated the abroad crap then you're in for a treat. The next 2 seasons (60 chapters) are trash
Mar 26, 4:08 PM

Apr 2016
It's peak I'm afraid
Mar 26, 4:16 PM
Jan 2014
I've really enjoyed the manga but I didn't get a lot out of this adaptation. I can't see it getting another season.
Mar 26, 5:16 PM
Jan 2024
Everything was going well but that 2 week trip made it a little worse
Mar 27, 4:24 AM

May 2023
This anime was super fun to watch, I loved the interaction between the characters. Mainly the fact that even though they all like the same boy, they don't fight among themselves and friendship always prevails.
The Characters are very cute and the animation suited it perfectly.
I really hope there is a second season.
Mar 27, 2:27 PM

Jan 2011
Lame ending. No idea how the manga is. Will there be a S2? If this is it it's another romcom with no proper ending. The guy once again, way too weak, does not take any charge. Has the dumbest monologues ever. Seriously who asks himself "does she like me?" after all that obvious stuff. These romcoms are getting worse by the season. Guess I am going to stop watching them all together.
Mar 27, 5:13 PM

Sep 2023
Tsubasa papa is the best! Haha Minami trip is only for two weeks, such drama just for this xD

Overall, while not groundbreaking by any means, I found this season to be really enjoyable. I was looking forward for the new episode every week and hope for a season 2: 8/10.
Mar 27, 8:03 PM
Jul 2021
It's as fake as your average instant noodle commercial. Fake stakes and fake separation.
Mar 27, 8:47 PM

Jul 2022
A not-so surprising ending where the MC has to cope for a few seconds just to find out how much his gyaru has to stay in another city

Mar 28, 3:54 AM
Sep 2021
It was a happy vibe finale, shiki & fuyuki have gotten a lot closer than before & nice hokkaido tourism sprinkled in the season as well. It was a good finale overall.
Mar 28, 7:07 PM

May 2015
Such a cute watch. This is definitely going in the wholesome romance folder. So adorable.

Also, 'romantic-subtext' apparently. XD

Finishing this has made me want to go re-watch Shikimori-senpai.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 29, 8:12 AM
Jan 2023
Kinda made me happy after the last episode...
Mar 29, 12:56 PM

Mar 2010
Fantastic characters, but overall average and can't lie kinda lowkey crappy ending. but holy I'm still in love with dat pink haired gal.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 30, 3:47 PM

Nov 2017
Season ended somehow half-heartedly. Maybe future will bring better story arcs? There was barely a development for the main pair. Was manga equally slow?
Mar 31, 1:50 PM

Jan 2022
I was a little skeptical about this anime at first because of all the fanservice but it actually grew onto me. I'm going to surprisingly miss watching this one.

You would think the buses would run longer on the weekends lol

Dmn, I can't believe Fuyuki just left Tsubasa like that.

She only left for 2 weeks? She made it seem like she was going to be gone for years, that's hilarious.

At times this one was a little boring but I enjoyed it. I think I'm actually going to miss it. If there's a second season, I hope Fuyuki wins.

7/10 for me!
This never updates so that's cool
Mar 31, 5:23 PM

Aug 2014
That last episode owned :D OMG 2 weeks only? :D hahahaha! they really fooled me ;d
too but its that type of anime and nothing happened in hotel but whatever ;d it was really nice ending
I liked the story, beside few boring episodes in the middle
The OP and ED were catchy songs and visuals so I enjoyed watching them more than few better anime so +1 for that. I raised back to 8/10 overall
Would hope no new girls come in second season, this as harem would be worse.. 3 girls is rly too much for this anime and Fuyuki would be enough maybe with Rena and Sayuri as friends at most..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 1, 8:13 AM
Sep 2023
scwdwasdawdwadwadsawdsawdz
Apr 2, 12:43 PM
Apr 2, 1:11 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, hahaha I thought she was leaving for longer... 1 or 2 years but only 2 weeks although for her it is a long time, and it is her first time away from home.
I was thinking: Akino... it's your time to take more ground, but Fuyuki literally came back at the end of the episode, so F lol.

PS: It doesn't seem to me that he has become a super mature person like he said haha
Apr 4, 5:26 PM
Jul 2023
ah, eu gostei, n tava esperando muito mesmo dessa bagaça.
Apr 5, 9:47 AM

Aug 2022
It was a sweet ending for them. Shiki and Fuyuki are very worthy of being a couple, they are very suitable and harmonious.

After a few days Fuyuki returned to school as usual, this way I'm sure they will get closer day by day. Also I wish the best for Sayuri and Rena.

Apr 7, 10:35 AM
Dec 2020
once again, the fanservice was a tad bit too much but the ending was adorable
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18

104 by TechOtaku »»
May 4, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19

73 by TechOtaku »»
May 4, 4:20 PM

» Tsubasa's Personality

FiddlePie - Jan 27

39 by TechOtaku »»
May 3, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22

89 by TechOtaku »»
May 3, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 12

90 by 2life »»
Apr 20, 12:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.