Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 8:39 AM

Jul 2017
Weisheit intentionally leaving both Kanata and Noir for the final fight, even as he commands the forced shutdowns on all Maguses, including both Macht and Licht. And now, the Key resides within Noir with Ciel's ID, which Weisheit desperately wants out of her. Noir may be the computational doll who does not have an idea of what's she doing and living for, but at the very least, she has a mind over matter to live out her desires. With both Macht and Tokio holding Weisheit back, both Kanata and Noir managed to awaken Mystere, and there's only one thing to do: restore the power back to the Maguses by the way of Noir and Mystere's double Magus skill as a diversion to defeat him once and for all.

Despite his defeat, Weisheit still stands by his original plan that he doesn't really need Maguses at all, and leaves both Macht and Licht back in Histoire. Sure, Ciel was very close to breaking his stone-cold heart, and even that wasn't enough. With Mystere having to correct the trajectory of Histoire and awaken all Maguses, both Kanata and Noir are worried that they'll never get to see her again, which she promises to return one day after completing her mission with her master's wishes.

Everything is back to the same old life with humans and Maguses co-existence, they're once again Drifters on the expedition to reach space and see Mystere one day.

It's all that ends well for the series as a whole. It's decent by the looks of it, even for Part 2 here.
KANLen09Mar 25, 11:21 AM
Mar 25, 9:00 AM

Apr 2014
Ciel is gone forever, that's very sad. ngl, Ellie's new appearance was looking very good.

何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 25, 9:43 AM
Sep 2015
Look like QC forget to check mouth synchronization for this episode.

Anyway, nice anime which is a part of a franchise in which the game has not released yet, and the game take place before the anime.
Mar 25, 11:18 AM
Nov 2012
Ciel hair color mean nothing lol
i thought her data still in there but ....

the way they end is good but im still dissapoited about Ciel

really miss Ciel
Satan_AMar 27, 4:32 AM
Mar 25, 11:19 AM

Jun 2017
Very solid series overall, it has shaped to be quite the hidden gem in my eyes.

Weisheit got off easy with peaceful death....in the end we never found out why he was so good without a Magus. I was waiting for a twist that he is a Magus himself but that never came. lol

Ellie's new looks are amazing.

Gonna have fond memories of this, hopefully the game will be good as well. I just got my closed beta invite today so can't wait to try during the weekend.
Mar 25, 11:21 AM

Feb 2019
Well time to say goodbye to one of my fave recent anime originals

The final battle is here and it lived up to it. Short, but the quality was awesome. As usual some really solid CGI during the Weisheit and Kanata mech battle. Loved how Mystere and Noir’s abilities looked as well.

I gotta say I really respect how they made Weisheit a proper villain who was willing to die for his ideals. He wasn’t just talking about shit for the sake of it, he was really about it. He’d rather die than live in a world he couldn’t accept. So many stories, especially anime, have the villain turn good at the end or get a happy ending. Nice to see one put his money where his mouth is.

Of course at the end of it all, it’s Ciel that’s the last thing he hears and sees in his mind. Was such an asshole to her, but really cared about her in the end. Still got off kind of easy considering everything he did, but it is what it is.

Mystere staying behind was a big shock, but I guess it makes sense and is a fitting end to her character arc. Her master’s wish was to reach histoire, only right that she be the one to operate it now and hopefully help restore civilisation some day. Emotional farewell between she and Noir who have shared one body for so long. “I’m going to be lonely we’ve always been together” 😭 man, that’s ruff. Also, first time Mystere has ever called Kanata by name! Hopefully one day they will see each other again.

Nice seeing everyone back on earth just doing what they can to help out. Macht and Schnee seem to be getting on great and Schnee showing more emotion, Tokio and Mouton going out to explore the world and Ellie got a new look?? She looked so cute! Gotta be a painstakingly slow process for Kanata and Noir to go around looking for materials for the space ship, but hopefully they find them soon.

Guess Ciel is really gone 😢 was hoping they would find another body and be able to transfer her consciousness in there or something. Even though I hate that, I respect the writers for not being able to make a legit villain and kill off a beloved character. Writing a good story requires upsetting people sometimes, fair play to em. Looking forward to the game and future LNs
Marinate1016Mar 25, 12:17 PM
Mar 25, 1:17 PM

May 2023
A bet well won. The series finally comes to an end, and I can retire my profile set. The way the ending was framed, I don't think any new season(s) with separate plot [future journey or Alba and Ada etc.] can be expected either. They already created the hype needed for the Echo of Ada release. Well, that's the curse of originals. But who knows, if Synduality: Kaleido has some merits, it might have another season.
As for the series, it has been entertaining till the end. Part 2 improved on the lacking of part 1. I felt that the terminal moments of the final confrontation between protagonist and antagonist could have had a bit better line of plot. That's the only part that felt a bit rushed [as they had to fit the post battle happy ending/journey continues sequence]. The starry void of cosmos could have had better animation than couple of dotted frames overlapped with camera motion as only animation, this is the only critique about animation I have for the series.
Overall a fine mecha series ends.. would be worth the rewatch six months off.
Mar 25, 1:51 PM

Feb 2015
I was hoping for a bit more development between Kanata and Ellie but I'm not surprised. not a bad mecha series overall, certainly enjoyable even if some of the characters didn't really progress as much as I hoped. a solid 7/10 series
Mar 25, 1:58 PM

Dec 2015
ahhh... somebody double check the end date for this Part would you? i've just finished watching ep12 about an hour ago on one of 'those sites'... so unless ep12 got leaked a day early... this Part ended on March 25th NOT the 26th listed on the entry. or was Disney+ permitted to release ep12 a day early?
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Mar 25, 2:01 PM

Dec 2015
Reply to phantomfandom
Look like QC forget to check mouth synchronization for this episode.

Anyway, nice anime which is a part of a franchise in which the game has not released yet, and the game take place before the anime.
@phantomfandom yeah, the version i watched had lip-flap synch issues too. but i was watching on one of 'those sites' and i just figured the timing got corrupted slightly between 'recording' encoding and uploading.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Mar 25, 7:20 PM

Jan 2010
nothing much to say, it was nice but nothing too special. 7/10.
Mar 25, 7:24 PM
Jan 2017
The beautiful world building, just mediocre storyline. is how i would sum up the series
Mar 25, 7:37 PM

Dec 2018
It all seemed so fast. Don't care about dude, but saying bye to mystere is sad.
Mar 25, 11:42 PM
Nov 2012
just rewatching it 7/10 to me
the way they end Nothing special

they made ep18 too good but final is nothing
so i have to say Ciel is the best girl of this show
Mar 26, 12:24 AM

Jul 2020
quite a sweet story, much better than I'd expected
Mar 26, 1:30 AM

May 2014
Really liked this quite a lot, which is shocking considering most mecha originals these days are... not particularly good. The general concept behind everything was great. I REALLY feel like this was supposed to be a three cour show as a number of things were a bit too rushed. Feels weird leaving things here with the whole, y'know, monster problem not being solved. I think this would have really benefited from a time skip final episode just to see how things go. Maybe see another spacecraft launch off towards Histoire before the credits or something.
Mar 26, 3:22 AM
Apr 2018
Bad lips sync on last ep??? Are you kidding me?
Mar 26, 7:28 AM
Sep 2021
Did they just hint Maria's love interest or it's just me thinking too much. Ellie looks much more confident, and MUCH better with her new outfit.

A decent ending for a solid 7/10 (like everyone else), but IMO it peaked at Ep18 with the bittersweet end for Ciel.

I'm assuming RxR is ReoNa x R.O.N....a wild assumption solely based on ear
Mar 26, 7:32 AM

Mar 2019
I thought it was me alone that experiencing the bad lips sync.
Mar 26, 9:35 AM

Oct 2017
Damn Mystere stayed behind, I sure hope they can make it back there and bring her back someday. Really missed Ciel in the last few episodes. Pretty much open end for the relationship and most other stuff but fine ig.

Decent second cour and overall a decent watch. I liked the large cast of characters and was fun watching their interactions. Wish Ciel could be with them though.
Mar 26, 10:19 AM
Oct 2019
Finale time!
All out battle with Weisheit!!

Noir and Mystere farewell 😭

Decent ending, I'm happy with it.
But i guess Ciel is really gone forever.

Beautiful world building with a decent storyline as well.
Main and supporting characters are also likeable.

7/10 for me.
It was a rollercoaster of journey. I have a good time watching it.
Thank You for all the staff that working on Synduality: Noir !!
Mar 26, 5:21 PM
Sep 2021
Much better than season 1. Both the story and characters improve. Overall 7.35/10.
I miss Ciel!!
Mar 27, 5:17 PM

Oct 2018
Quite the long haul this one turned out to be. Not too bad all things considered, wish we would have gotten some more noir battle scenes, or just more battles using the magus skills.
Mar 27, 5:31 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
It was a fine ending. 5/10. Average series nothing crazy about it. Happy it came to a good conclusion though.
Mar 27, 8:49 PM
Nov 2012
i have to say i smell SS3
there are to many thing in the world and ep25 end openly

if i cut off my emotion. i have a idea of something

Weisheit seem really care about Humanity and he have his reason to fear the Magus
he is reasonable person
but he still not answer that why he always rebooted Ciel many time he only show his racist

if look at many detail and hint in the series
the most weird and abnormal character may be "Ciel"

1.in Ep 18 why she can remember her past even she had format and reboot

2.she seem to remember her "daydream" song in every rebooting
and i don't think weisheit who have changed
input this song to her

3.as Maria said in Ep 12 about "3 rule of Magus" that all Magus must follow
Ciel she broke the first and third rule

4.Noir cannot consume Ciel whole body
the yellow botton still remain it Color and Ciel's hair still there
when Noir in Myethere body she have her own botton color and it change when switch person
Mar 28, 12:07 AM
Aug 2017
Nothing really outstanding about this anime, but it was decent in all departments from art style to world building and animation. I enjoyed it :)
Mar 30, 11:23 PM
Mar 2021
Going to miss Noir.Man I feeling empty inside no more synduality noir .
Apr 2, 7:26 PM

Jan 2011
Ciel wasn't coming back. People expecting her back were capping. This was a pretty good. Easily one of the most underrated animes I have ever watched. I can't wait to play the game. This did a good job selling you the game. I hope these characters show up in the game.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Apr 28, 10:08 AM

Mar 2019
Has the lip sync for the final episode been fixed yet?
May 6, 8:24 PM
Oct 2017
I cried for Ciel man I loved her she was my fav in the series smh
May 17, 1:50 PM

Feb 2014
I didn´t expect the lore/main story of this anime would be this uninteresting >.< boring/disappointing.

4.5/10
TechOtakuMay 17, 3:57 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Synduality: Noir Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Luchipher-Zen - Mar 18

18 by Lanz »»
May 23, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Synduality: Noir Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Feb 12

28 by Lanz »»
May 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Synduality: Noir Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jan 8

23 by Lanz »»
May 20, 11:52 PM

Poll: » Synduality: Noir Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Mar 11

14 by MasterHavik »»
Mar 26, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Synduality: Noir Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Mar 4

16 by KANLen09 »»
Mar 11, 9:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.