Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 24, 12:41 PM
Jun 2022
Why dose she not give a f*ck about eugeo death ? Bro secrafise he's own life only so she could live freely and she doesn't even show any care about it dose she mentions something about it in the light novel ? What you guys think/know ?
Mar 24, 1:09 PM
Jan 2024
didn't she had her memory with kirito and eugeo lost and we see alice(with memories )going with eugeo at the end of the episode
Mar 24, 1:15 PM
Jun 2022
hi777 said:
didn't she had her memory with kirito and eugeo lost and we see alice(with memories )going with eugeo at the end of the episode

that's true but kirito told her everything that happened
Mar 24, 1:17 PM
Jan 2024
quietkun27 said:
hi777 said:

bro she's not the same alice ik it's sad seeing how she didn't react but move on while you can
Mar 24, 1:19 PM
Jun 2022
hi777 said:
quietkun27 said:

bro she's not the same alice ik it's sad seeing how she didn't react but move on while you can

I see that's sad f*ck quinela
Mar 24, 1:25 PM
Jan 2024
quietkun27 said:
hi777 said:

yess fuck quinella that b***ch i feel sad again for eugeo remembering his death πŸ˜“
Mar 24, 1:25 PM
Jun 2022
hi777 said:
quietkun27 said:

yess fuck quinella that b***ch i feel sad again for eugeo remembering his death πŸ˜“

feel you he's one of my favourites
Mar 24, 1:27 PM
Jan 2024
quietkun27 said:
hi777 said:

feel you he's one of my favourites

yeah he's one of the best characters in the show
Mar 24, 1:28 PM

Sep 2016
Didn't notice at all and couldn't care less, lmao.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 24, 10:31 PM
Oct 2021
quietkun27 said:
Why dose she not give a f*ck about eugeo death ? Bro secrafise he's own life only so she could live freely and she doesn't even show any care about it dose she mentions something about it in the light novel ? What you guys think/know ?

Ok here’s how I’ll explain it.

So Alice never got to speak with eugeo, her only contact with him was him trying to touch her when they first met and him freezing her during her duel with kirito, although she was in the same room with him during the fight against the administrator she didn’t get a chance to talk to him.

by the time he was dying kirito was the one talking to him and she wouldn’t have gotten a chance, now is she thankful idk I would assume so, but she didn’t even know his intentions or what is goal was, cause all she knows is what kirito told her, why he didn’t tell her that his teammates LIFE GOAL is to save her idk? But that’s just that.
Mar 24, 10:33 PM
Oct 2021
hi777 said:
quietkun27 said:

“Stay cool Kirito” πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”
Mar 24, 10:36 PM
Jan 2024
Superninjaboy2 said:
hi777 said:

yess bro I just remembered all of it yesterday and got angry lol
Mar 25, 12:29 AM
Jun 2022
hi777 said:
Superninjaboy2 said:

Well, Eugeo's death for me was like i lost my own brother 😭.
But I'm a simp, and after quinella died , she was shown like a pure soul or it's just my imagination, anyways i liked the way she was written and her appearance was gorgeous. So yeah , couldn't hate her much.
Mar 25, 12:46 AM
Oct 2021
satyamkumar4005 said:
hi777 said:

But I'm a simp, and after quinella died , she was shown like a pure soul or it's just my imagination, anyways i liked the way she was written and her appearance was gorgeous. So yeah , couldn't hate her much.

Ngl I hate and like her, I feel you, she had more character in the manga, so maybe that’s why but idk?🀷‍♂️
Mar 25, 12:48 AM
Jun 2022
Superninjaboy2 said:
satyamkumar4005 said:

Ngl I hate and like her, I feel you, she had more character in the manga, so maybe that’s why but idk?🀷‍♂️

Yeah, my feelings for her is very weird as well. Didn't read the manga honestly , do you guys think this arc will be completed before winter this year?
I want a new season and this arc is going on for like ages
Mar 25, 1:04 AM
Oct 2021
satyamkumar4005 said:
Superninjaboy2 said:

Yeah, my feelings for her is very weird as well. Didn't read the manga honestly , do you guys think this arc will be completed before winter this year?
I want a new season and this arc is going on for like ages

Probably not.

This fall they are making a season 2 for the ggo spin off, and when they announced the progressive movies. It was said there would be 3, so I would assume we will probably get that movie spring next year?

So if we are wanting the finish to the series we’re probably not going to get it till late 2025 or 2026, which sucks and that would make me an adult that watches cartoons, but that’s just the sad reality of wait times between season’s. 😭
Superninjaboy2Mar 25, 1:14 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best SAO girl?

Kazu-chan-san - Mar 20, 2023

15 by ItsAziz »»
Apr 7, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 19, 2020

320 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Jan 15, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kaiseki - Aug 8, 2020

209 by razisgosu »»
Jan 13, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 5, 2020

154 by White_Alice »»
Jan 12, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Aug 29, 2020

261 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 18, 2023 11:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.