Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tales of Wedding Rings
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 24, 11:51 AM

Oct 2021
This anime (season 1) was my favourite airing this season. Im so excited for season 2 I never expected there to be a new season thb. And we get the news so early too !! yay
Mar 24, 3:35 PM
Sep 2022
I'm glad you're happy but I'm so upset I would rather other anime's get more seasons
Mar 24, 6:12 PM
Mar 2013
the girls are ok. i can’t seem to like the mc for some reason. i hope his character will see some positive development further ahead.
Mar 25, 8:37 AM

Sep 2013
A lot of great shows airing this season but this was one of my top 5 for sure. I guess it's mostly gone under the radar outside of Japan. Really charming and fun story with a great cast of endearing girls (and a funny old wizard dude). I miss the good old harem days and this one brought me back just a bit.
Mar 26, 12:58 PM

Jun 2021
So they showed both sisters in the posters this time!
Not really an energetic ecchi harem, but atleast it getting a season 2...
Yandere_@lover
Mar 27, 8:14 AM
May 2019
Very excited because I enjoyed this one alot.
Mar 31, 7:57 AM
Aug 2021
so mad this trash got an immediate 2nd season announcement while Gushing over magical girls didn't.

:p
Mar 31, 9:27 PM
Dec 2014
Reply to gawed
so mad this trash got an immediate 2nd season announcement while Gushing over magical girls didn't.

@gawed Gushing over Magical Girls is toeing the line, to be fair. This is the safest, least offensive of trash ecchi for the lowest common denominator.
"Thorkell has no resistance to getting kicked in the f-in head. To be honest, neither do I." -Captain Mack

"You've faced many life-and-death situations. But that does not make you an adult. Finding more fallen-out hairs on your pillow, watching your favorite stuffed-bread disappear from the convenience store... the accumulation of those little despairs is what makes a person an adult."-Nanami Kento
Apr 9, 7:34 AM
Aug 2022
Reply to gawed

@gawed better watch some hentai to relieve yourself dude, glad this shit didn't got a new season.

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.