Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 26, 6:56 PM

Apr 2016
Reply to Okeanix
LN designs are so terrible that they need to be changed. Almost all character designs are different in anime.

The LN Character Designer tried to emphasize his own fetishes, but nobody cares.

Most people only read Webnovels, where there are no images, only text.

Wow, a 14-year-old boy is half shirtless? He should go to the beach. He crazily thinks it's the same as an 10-year-old girl wearing a revealing bikini.
@Okeanix
Go to fucking Hell, Tourist.
Mar 27, 3:38 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to Ragna-San
@Okeanix
Go to fucking Hell, Tourist.
@Ragna-San I'm a Re:Zero fan and novel reader, unlike you.

To me, you're just a tourist who doesn't know anything.

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Mar 27, 5:45 AM
Jan 2021
This is great, I love re zero but loli thing just puts me off, I was planning on reading rezero then when I read it, I got weirded out by the subaru and beatrice interaction lol... guess reading authors barely disguised fetishist in a detailed way is something so I'll just stick with the anime.
Still thankful for the author for making this amazing show though
Mar 27, 10:22 AM

Feb 2021
Oongbuh said:
^Yeah, no, censoring a stripper loli is VERY okay. Great, even.
Then don't watch series that has lolis in it, go watch your safe anime where no character bellow the heigh of consent is sexualized...
Mar 27, 10:30 AM
Feb 2023
Reply to Angel_crush1
This is great, I love re zero but loli thing just puts me off, I was planning on reading rezero then when I read it, I got weirded out by the subaru and beatrice interaction lol... guess reading authors barely disguised fetishist in a detailed way is something so I'll just stick with the anime.
Still thankful for the author for making this amazing show though
@Angel_crush1 There are no bath scenes, there are no clothes changing scenes, there are no close-ups on breasts, what do you mean? Re:Zero has no fanservice, the author himself has said that he hates putting sexual things in the story, the problem is not having lolis, but rather how they are sexualized, in Re:Zero Tappei never did that (just to be clear, i loved the new character design)
Mar 27, 11:16 AM

Mar 2019
Well that is very disappointing, guess I'll just read the LN then. :/

Mar 27, 11:26 AM

Jan 2013
Reply to castle2001
@Angel_crush1 There are no bath scenes, there are no clothes changing scenes, there are no close-ups on breasts, what do you mean? Re:Zero has no fanservice, the author himself has said that he hates putting sexual things in the story, the problem is not having lolis, but rather how they are sexualized, in Re:Zero Tappei never did that (just to be clear, i loved the new character design)
@castle2001 There's absolutely some fanservice when it comes to character design, but yeah, no faceplanting on a girl's chest, etc.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 27, 11:38 AM
Jan 2021
censorship is always bad idk how anyone could see this as a good thing
Watch Symphogear
Mar 27, 11:43 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to Potimas
@Potimas Yes reading 100000k text and get 1 image of that character which appearance never mentioned again.

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Mar 27, 11:53 AM

Mar 2019
Reply to Okeanix
@Potimas Yes reading 100000k text and get 1 image of that character which appearance never mentioned again.
@Okeanix
And? I like to see the full picture, I'll still watch the anime sooner or later but it's still annoying so I'll be reading the LN as my first experience. Is it that hard to understand?

Mar 27, 12:38 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to Potimas
@Potimas If you didn't already know, LN's are mostly text.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 27, 3:35 PM

Mar 2019
Reply to LostSpectre
@Potimas If you didn't already know, LN's are mostly text.
@LostSpectre
Thanks for the reminder dood.

Mar 27, 6:19 PM
Nov 2023
HajimeNozomiUwU said:
@SorewaKirito Modern-day anime fans were a mistake. You got Mono in your favorites man

So.....Is it a mistake i have it in my favorites?
Like the whole series is my favorite....
Mar 27, 6:27 PM

Apr 2016
Reply to SorewaKirito
HajimeNozomiUwU said:
@SorewaKirito Modern-day anime fans were a mistake. You got Mono in your favorites man

So.....Is it a mistake i have it in my favorites?
Like the whole series is my favorite....
@SorewaKirito My point is Mono is full of fanservice. It seems hypocritical to deny it in one show versus another.
Mar 27, 6:29 PM
Nov 2023
HajimeNozomiUwU said:
@SorewaKirito My point is Mono is full of fanservice. It seems hypocritical to deny it in one show versus another.

You right ...on that basis comparing would seem pointless...
But to be honest i don't even have a say in the versus issue here bruh!

btw your favorites(anime) are totally based
......(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
Apr 12, 12:38 PM

Jan 2014
What's actually disappointing is the number of people supporting censorship here. It might not be long before modern anime becomes the way of AAA games, censored to all hell, and streamlined to not offend anyone so much that its a bland and boring pile of trash. Even if you hate the designs, you shouldn't be for censoring, its the creativity of these artists/writers that make anime worth watching, careful for what you wish for. Tourists are going to ruin this medium. Screenshot me.
Apr 12, 12:49 PM

Apr 2021
Anyone who unironically uses "tourists" in the context of anime has some serious issues.
Apr 13, 12:25 AM

Apr 2023
my immidiate thought was "oh they probably changed it to be easier to animate" but on a second looking perhaps it is censorship after all. . .

if it is then yknow that sucks for sure but like i really dont see the need to get so worked up over it,,,

like i like my mostly-naked little girls as much as the next chic but like. . . she still looks pretty good id think. . .
who knows maybe when the anime comes out shell have a closer design to the original (hyper cope but watev im happy either way)
Apr 13, 12:33 AM

Jan 2013
Why does no one seem to understand there's a huge difference between a LN drawing or two, and animation that's on screen for an extended period?
Apr 13, 12:36 AM

Apr 2023
Reply to LostSpectre
Why does no one seem to understand there's a huge difference between a LN drawing or two, and animation that's on screen for an extended period?
@LostSpectre i'd imagine its since most people will view a work through the lens of the viewer, since thats what they are, rather than through the lens of the animators or illustrators or such

which is understandable of course but not really the full picture
Apr 24, 12:48 PM
Jun 2013
Looks like modern "men" are put off by women and don't want to see them, the more burka layers - the better.
Well, how about you fuck off then? Nobody wants to see YOU here either.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What is the reason you're (still) watching Re:Zero? ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Mar 27

70 by Mdraj6996 »»
Yesterday, 1:57 PM

Poll: » Should I reread this specific future arc?

literallyeurope - May 9

4 by PyGno_ »»
May 10, 2:02 AM

» When will re-zero season 3 come out

Nyanpasuu666 - Jan 13

41 by DepravedEntmt »»
May 8, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Do you think Rem's situation is natural part of the story or...

Shizuna - Apr 28

34 by Suka-7777-Suka »»
May 8, 12:21 PM

» scene that was supposed to be at the end of season two

someone324 - Apr 23

10 by Araphaenon »»
Apr 28, 12:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.