Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 23, 9:24 AM
Mar 2021
The boy and the heron will stream on Netflix around the world (excluding USA and Japan).
The release date will be announced later this year.
https://about.netflix.com/en/news/the-boy-and-the-heron-to-stream-on-netflix-around-the-world
Mar 23, 4:57 PM
Jun 2023
Aryu1410 said:
The boy and the heron will stream on Netflix around the world (excluding USA and Japan).
The release date will be announced later this year.
https://about.netflix.com/en/news/the-boy-and-the-heron-to-stream-on-netflix-around-the-world

Yesssss finally I went to see this in cinemas and honestly 2nd favourite Ghibli film too the wind rises(excluding grave of the fireflies because that’s completely different to any other Ghibli movie)and honestly it’s just amazing
TripleAbattery76Mar 23, 5:03 PM
Mar 24, 2:26 PM
Feb 2016
Yeah, it's weird that it's coming to Netflix. Considering HBO max just bought the licensing to stream all of the other ghibli movies.
Mar 24, 7:10 PM
Mar 2021
Anime_God_King said:
Yeah, it's weird that it's coming to Netflix. Considering HBO max just bought the licensing to stream all of the other ghibli movies.

I think HBO max just licensed it for US, where Netflix licenced it for every country except US and Netflix have all the Studio Ghibli movies , so it was just the matter of time , before they announce the licence.
Mar 24, 7:41 PM
Feb 2016
Aryu1410 said:
Anime_God_King said:

I think HBO max just licensed it for US, where Netflix licenced it for every country except US and Netflix have all the Studio Ghibli movies , so it was just the matter of time , before they announce the licence.

oh I see, it's not coming to us netflix
Mar 26, 1:48 PM
Jan 2021
Reply to Anime_God_King
Aryu1410 said:
Anime_God_King said:

oh I see, it's not coming to us netflix
@Anime_God_King yeah in the US it'll be available on HBO Max

Edit: Also I think it's available on Apple TV right now?

More topics from this board

» Releasing in India

Aryu1410 - Apr 26

4 by Ashwin_Kaushik »»
May 13, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Kimitachi wa Dou Ikiru ka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

__potato__ - Jul 14, 2023

72 by excalibur977436 »»
May 12, 3:19 AM

» North America Home Video Release in 4K/Blu-Ray

AddaeAkono - Apr 29

0 by AddaeAkono »»
Apr 29, 8:29 AM

» Opened to $74.1M 5-day weekend in China

OvergrownRover - Apr 7

6 by Mohamed_Salim »»
Apr 15, 5:24 AM

» ‘The Boy and the Heron’ wins the Oscar for Best Animated Feature

OvergrownRover - Mar 10

28 by mafd12 »»
Mar 16, 8:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.