Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Yesterday, 8:11 PM
Aug 2022
So I just saw this today, yet another binge watch lol.

The sfx and battle gfx perspectives were absolutely surreal and realistic. Especially when they switch to 1st person view (which i never saw an anime do.. or if i did, very rarely)

You could tell the power difference and they depicted Igris's power super well.

And then you wonder "How is he going to kill him? HOW CAN HE WIN THIS? SEVERELY OUTMATCHED!"

Like... then when the "tides turn" it's another *yawn* forced plot device. Like... you know... wtf? He got him with a surprise attack. A surprise attack that was frontal. Literally pushed his sword away and stabbed him in the neck... and then repeatedly stabbed him in the neck using abilities.

That was just dumb. Unrealisitc. I mean like, couldn't they have come up with a better way for Jin Woo to turn the tides? It just didn't do it for me.

It's like. The only difference between the Knight pummeling JinWoo into the wall, into pillars, into other walls back first... is that Jin Woo was pummeling the Knight with a pointy object... and so it was doing damage... when i guess, blunt damage does no damage to jinwoo lol... idk.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 17

259 by ginumura »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16

164 by Code0018 »»
Yesterday, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

374 by NachmanTheSoos »»
Yesterday, 10:16 AM

» Season 2 will focused more on side charcter and explore the world 360

Hickykissy - May 10

25 by 1000-MAT »»
Yesterday, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

223 by Code0018 »»
May 13, 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.