Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 23, 6:48 AM
Jan 2024
do you think this will release in winter 2024?
Mar 23, 7:16 AM

Mar 2021
DEP_NSFW said:

Yes, We will all go back in time by 3 months to watch this show get released!

Jokes aside. To answer your real question. Right now, the core staff who had worked on the first season, are currently working on Moonlit Fantasy 2nd season, which will end in June.
From July, their other show, 100 year quest will start airing (which I believe is also running for 6 months)
so the earliest we can expect the 2nd season of reincarnated as a sword to air on, as you thought, Winter "2025".
V1P3R0PMar 23, 9:05 AM
Mar 23, 8:22 AM
Aug 2022
V1P3R0P said:
DEP_NSFW said:

Jokes aside. To answer your real question. Right now, the core staff who had worked on the first season, are currently working on Moonlit Fantasy 2nd season, which will end in June.
From July, their other show, 1000 years quest will start airing (which I believe is also running for 6 months)
so the earliest we can expect the 2nd season of reincarnated as a sword to air on, as you thought, Winter "2025".

but moonlit fantasy is now handled by JC staff and reincarnated as a sword s1 was done by C2C which also done s1 of moonlit fantasy idk what will happen but C2C have a good amount of projects rn they just completed Shangrila frontier
Mar 23, 9:04 AM

Mar 2021
demonaman293 said:
V1P3R0P said:

From July, their other show, 1000 years quest will start airing (which I believe is also running for 6 months)

but moonlit fantasy is now handled by JC staff and reincarnated as a sword s1 was done by C2C which also done s1 of moonlit fantasy idk what will happen but C2C have a good amount of projects rn they just completed Shangrila frontier

Both Moonlit Fantasy and Reincarnated as a sword was handled by Shinji Ishihara and team. After reincarnated as a sword, He worked on Edens Zero Season 2 as the chief director, which was handled by JC Staff. He continued the Moonlit Fantasy Season 2 in JC Staff and next he'll be working in 100 year quest, which is also produced by JC Staff!!

I get a feeling, the director doesnt want to drop any of their ongoing projects (Fairy tail, Edens Zero, Moonlit Fantasy) and will also likely want to work on Reincarnated as a sword. Expect that show to be produced by JC staff as well!! But I'm just speculating based on what we know right now. You are free to think whatever you feel!!
Mar 23, 3:27 PM
Nov 2021
Director has shown he'd doing a good job, so i don't mind the studio so much. as for the wait, it is what is. I don't mind and i would rather it be of higher quality with people taking their time rather than people rushing more and getting it earlier.
Mar 31, 9:04 AM
Nov 2010
That's right. Rather have a high quality S2 that's a big success and makes a 3rd Season possible as well.

More topics from this board

» When can we expect this to air?

Mino_Hi - May 6, 2023

15 by Christophereasy »»
Mar 18, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Is it really real? I can't wait!

CrazyButNot4U - Dec 21, 2022

41 by James_xeno »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:50 AM

» they announced it

kaneki1231_ - Dec 21, 2022

4 by removed-user »»
Mar 3, 2023 4:02 AM

» Hype Thread

Magicmist - Dec 21, 2022

34 by MyGo »»
Jan 22, 2023 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.