Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins: Four Knights of the Apocalypse
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 23, 3:42 AM
Feb 2020
The season aint over and they already announced a second season this fall thats crazy
Mar 23, 5:55 AM
May 2022
LicoSapo said:
The season aint over and they already announced a second season this fall thats crazy

well season 1 only introduction so if the next season doesn't come quickly it would be waste
My mal account is not working properly. In the last 24 hours, there isn't showing any forum discussion.  What should I do?! 
Mar 23, 2:22 PM

Jul 2020
My one concern is that season one has already adapted 72 chapters and we still have 2 episodes left, meaning it will have finished at around chapter 80. There are only 143 chapters total meaning if season two is the same length it will catch up to where the manga is currently at. This suggests it will only be one cour, although 7DS has never done that before so I think it's unlikely. They could also go with slower pacing but I have liked how it's paced so far. So the only other option is a long break between season two and three which would also suck. I'm loving the show so I just really hope none of these issues occur because I want the anime to keep up the quality and consistency that has been present so far.
Mar 23, 5:48 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to InfinityDude88
My one concern is that season one has already adapted 72 chapters and we still have 2 episodes left, meaning it will have finished at around chapter 80. There are only 143 chapters total meaning if season two is the same length it will catch up to where the manga is currently at. This suggests it will only be one cour, although 7DS has never done that before so I think it's unlikely. They could also go with slower pacing but I have liked how it's paced so far. So the only other option is a long break between season two and three which would also suck. I'm loving the show so I just really hope none of these issues occur because I want the anime to keep up the quality and consistency that has been present so far.
@InfinityDude88 1st and 2nd season of NNT were 4 years apart so maybe they do the same so a 3rd season in 2028 2029 maybe
Mar 23, 5:57 PM

Jul 2020
Reply to LicoSapo
@InfinityDude88 1st and 2nd season of NNT were 4 years apart so maybe they do the same so a 3rd season in 2028 2029 maybe
@LicoSapo That is very likely but I just wonder then why they don't space out the seasons more to keep people interested. Regardless, I'm excited to watch whatever they come up with for now. A 4 year wait would really suck though...

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.