Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 22, 4:09 PM

May 2015
Season 2 confirmed!!! All the more reward antics we'll see!
Mar 22, 4:29 PM

Aug 2017
I assume the most "extreme" the reward can get is letting him touch her tits or whatever. Ideally, the absolute maximum would be her having to give him a handjob but I think that's a bit too far for the anime

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Mar 22, 4:53 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I’m pleased to see this, it felt like this would be one that was unlikely to get another season but this proved that wrong pretty fast, hopefully they can enhance the adaptation in the next season as opposed to toning it down.
Mar 22, 4:54 PM

Sep 2017
Reply to Remocracy
I assume the most "extreme" the reward can get is letting him touch her tits or whatever. Ideally, the absolute maximum would be her having to give him a handjob but I think that's a bit too far for the anime
@Remocracy I cant wait for this to get even more popular so that more doujinshi would appear ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 22, 4:56 PM

Aug 2017
CritiasBG said:
@Remocracy I cant wait for this to get even more popular so that more doujinshi would appear ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ironically in my experience, the more lewd the show, the less doujinshi exist of it

Mar 22, 4:57 PM

Sep 2017
Reply to Remocracy
CritiasBG said:

Ironically in my experience, the more lewd the show, the less doujinshi exist of it
@Remocracy I can confirm that for some shows that is indeed the case but there is no way people wont start working on making good stuff for this one. Just dont shatter my hopes lol
Mar 22, 5:19 PM
Jul 2023
Remocracy said:

i dont think thats the most "extreme" the reward can go, if i were to be honest, i wont be surprised if Yuki got laid in the future because of the ability
Mar 22, 5:29 PM

May 2019
I'm glad to see this after the way season 1 ended but I'm hoping that the studio, at a minimum, matches the fanservice that the manga shows but I wouldn't mind if they increased it like Gushing Over Magical Girls did too.
Mar 22, 5:49 PM

Aug 2017
Reply to SweatyFingers
Remocracy said:

i dont think thats the most "extreme" the reward can go, if i were to be honest, i wont be surprised if Yuki got laid in the future because of the ability
@SweatyFingers The thing is if that ever did happen it would only ever be implied, a handjob is more realistic to be shown (not the dick obviously but keep the frame on their faces while her arms are making the motion of a handjob)

Mar 22, 6:00 PM
Nov 2021
I mean just with a 20 sec trailer the s2 looks infinitely better than the first season so I really hope they step up and do justice to the manga
Mar 22, 8:29 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
this was my most anticipated anime since Keijo!!!!!!! so desptie not being the best adaptation (hopefully the BDs fixes things) THANK FUCK its getting a s2
Mar 22, 8:45 PM

Mar 2015
This was really unexpected. Hasn't been a great adaptation imo but whatever I'll still watch it.
Mar 22, 9:39 PM
Mar 2019
Question should I wait for the second season or watch the first now? Does the first season end on any kind of cliffhanger or feel incomplete?
TheRealNinjanime
Mar 22, 11:31 PM
Jul 2023
Remocracy said:
@SweatyFingers The thing is if that ever did happen it would only ever be implied, a handjob is more realistic to be shown (not the dick obviously but keep the frame on their faces while her arms are making the motion of a handjob)

yeah if it did indeed happen then im guessing they would only show the start and leave the rest to the viewers' imagination
Mar 23, 3:15 AM
Downhill Ace

Oct 2020
This being my favorite manga, I found the anime to be a massive disappointment. Definitely wasn’t expecting a season 2 or for it to be announced so soon but I’m still hyped for it knowing the rest of the chiefs are coming. The trailer with Ren was hype and despite such a lackluster 1st season, I’m still gonna let myself get way too excited for this, so here’s to hoping they do a better job with season 2 and give the manga the care and respect it deserves.
Mar 23, 3:19 AM

Mar 2022
Reply to PenkoPenko
This being my favorite manga, I found the anime to be a massive disappointment. Definitely wasn’t expecting a season 2 or for it to be announced so soon but I’m still hyped for it knowing the rest of the chiefs are coming. The trailer with Ren was hype and despite such a lackluster 1st season, I’m still gonna let myself get way too excited for this, so here’s to hoping they do a better job with season 2 and give the manga the care and respect it deserves.
@Varturo Couldn't agree more with this, the season really lacked compared to the manga, I hope they improve and I shall quietly live in hope/hype.
Mar 23, 3:36 AM
Downhill Ace

Oct 2020
Reply to Ninjanime
Question should I wait for the second season or watch the first now? Does the first season end on any kind of cliffhanger or feel incomplete?
@Ninjanime I’d say go ahead and watch season 1 now. It wraps up pretty well so it feels complete, no cliffhangers.
Mar 23, 3:56 AM
Downhill Ace

Oct 2020
Reply to Mezino
@Varturo Couldn't agree more with this, the season really lacked compared to the manga, I hope they improve and I shall quietly live in hope/hype.
@Mezino Even if it was a fairly poor adaptation, it seems to have done well enough popularity wise, so hopefully that gives the studio a kick in the butt to step it up haha otherwise I’m gonna live in hype until S2 just to be disappointed again. But if it exposes more people to the gem of a manga that this is then that’s a win I suppose. I’ll just quietly look forward to seeing more of my waifus animated at the very least..
Mar 23, 5:13 AM

Mar 2022
Yea can't wait for the later Arcs the manga really takes off soon after the events of season 1. Waiting to see how they do the "Azuma Family" and also later stuff don't want to say any more cause of spoilers, but one of my favourite abilities might make it in to season 2 with luck. There is more than enough to make several seasons.
Mar 23, 5:32 AM
Downhill Ace

Oct 2020
Yessir, I had no hopes of seeing any of the best arcs animated until now. I’m gonna revisit the manga and get far too hyped for how far the anime can go. It’s all uphill from S1 so it’s all on the studio if they fumble it now
Apr 8, 6:06 PM
Jul 2023
Remocracy said:

go watch hentai bro, cause that makes even less sense

More topics from this board

» Begin the waifus wars

Zane_0 - Mar 22

31 by Gunz4life009 »»
Mar 31, 2:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.