Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 10, 2:14 PM
Jun 2012
Overall a good production and solid run.
Apr 10, 2:45 PM
Jan 2023
Love Lorraine so much
Apr 17, 7:07 AM

Jan 2014
now I'm curious why Rentt doesn't just date Loraine though?
there's so much green flag from her this entire series tbh.
Apr 20, 3:11 AM

Sep 2012
sins he want to become strong adventurer hes better of staying undead, like in the end a vampire, he can have hes dream for eternity

he could make hes woman in to vampire to
Apr 20, 5:53 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to TechOtaku
Hm, not a bad anime.

Solid 7/10 up until episode 4 or 5, then it got okay-ish and sometimes boring up until half of episode 12, the other half of episode 12 had some pleasent heartwarming moments with Lorraine and finally his adventure paid of by envolving.

I would dare to say that his relationship with Lorraine was the best part of this anime - no unnecessary melodrama, no forced romance - things flowing naturally and smoothly between both.

I would rate this anime 6.5/10 if it was possible. I wish I could give a 7, but for some reason I am leaning more towards 6/10.
@TechOtaku similar series, similar in a way he becomes semi-op

The Strongest Tank's Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero's Party-

i like how she reacted to him telling her that he used her family name when registering in to the guild lol
Sugram22Apr 20, 6:46 AM
Apr 20, 11:14 PM

Sep 2012
why isn't Undead king low ranked adventurer listed on mal? not even the manga isn't so i don't know has it been animated or not, sort of similar story to this1

also known as A Boy With A Useless Reincarnation Became Unbeatable SSS-Rank Monster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C0xPe-NaMI
Sugram22Apr 21, 3:38 AM
Apr 22, 10:08 AM
Sep 2020
just finished this anime today. my first thought "Ah here we go again, this would be another boring dungeon anime with a sexy female character", but I'm wrong. it's surpassed my expectations, it's a calming slice of life fantasy anime, even tho the Rentt backstory is soo generic but overall it's a good show. And the most important thing , oh boy Lorraine is so hawt!!!! i love her lol
May 4, 6:13 AM
Mar 2012
oof Rentt's backstory. fenrir involved in many recent shows. Nice trio in a party, they need more screentime.
Nice vampire changes def make his life easier. Quite enjoy the wholesome calm vibes, great osts. modest budget but some decent fights when they count. want an s2 with this friendly cast.
May 9, 8:55 PM
Apr 2024
I hope this anime has a season 2 because this anime is quite good
May 15, 7:49 AM
Mar 2016
I'm currently up to episode 5 right now. but I felt not really into it. was just wondering if it really ok to drop it. So slow start. I can tell nothing much is special upcoming to episode 12. felt underwhelming. I'm more into OP adventurer than slow start from weak to strong.

The only thing that caught my attention to start watching this anime is because I see big boobs blondy in the cover profile and the name undead adventure remind me of other undead MC like skeleton knight or overlord. but kinda disappointed that nothing special. no harem, no comedy, no isekai stuff.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Season 2?

Grimm0123 - Mar 28

12 by Tatsuya »»
May 25, 1:09 AM

» Where to start LN after finishing the anime?

A_silent_Being - Apr 8

7 by Vyrim »»
May 16, 5:53 PM

» Most underrated anime this season!

Raptors0verlord - Jan 20

35 by deadworm »»
May 9, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15

50 by gophercg »»
Apr 29, 12:21 AM

Poll: » Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 23

53 by Tenderizer79 »»
Apr 20, 8:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.