Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 10:12 AM

Jan 2009
lol braven aka smith says i love you to isami

great fight between bravern and superbia

but damn that final boss death drive killed bravern in the end

so bravern means brave and burn

Mar 21, 11:00 AM
Sep 2015
A "foreplay gone wrong, gone sexual" episode.

It's unspoken rule that the mysterious villain should be the last one to fight, and also should be the most powerful villain. This episode just casually breaks these two unspoken rules.

Another rule is that Kenjiro Tsuda can only voice a very powerful character, this rule has not broken yet.
Mar 21, 11:05 AM

Sep 2018
Playing the ending song in the background while Smith Bravern was professing his love was genius, haha. They even managed to sneak in a scene that was like straight out of a gourmet anime!! What more could I ask for? Well, I can think of one thing: a happy ending for Smith... Is Bravern always destined to die, regardless of timeline? It would make sense with the whole time paradox going on but a part of me is in denial. I have no idea how they're going to conclude the story after how this episode ended – I hope we get the satisfying finale this show deserves.
Mar 21, 11:15 AM
Feb 2017
I love this show so much.
Mar 21, 2:52 PM

Feb 2019
i had a bad feeling when they started the episode with bravern and isami sitting at the beach with a tiny bonfire. but it was hilarious when bravern just jumped isami and confessed his feelings, too bad lulu stepped in and ruined their moment. but damn that ending! i know it's not yet the end for bravern/smith, is it? it can't be! guess i'll find out next episode exactly what happens next.
Mar 21, 3:47 PM

Sep 2021
This episode was such a rollercoaster of emotions.

The confession was something I never expected, but I loved it. As usual for this show!

The gourmet parody was hillarious, especially because Bravern himself... can't eat.

And just when I was thinking to mysterious (final) Deathdriver would turn everything on it's head, it was just dummy.

Finally, we add a few Deathflags and an epic Rival Battle of weirdly long named special moves, only to see Bravern get killed like in Lulu's last loop. You could really see the trauma in her eyes when she saw that robot... (And in her voice - great job from the VA!)

Isami really can't catch a break. First he loses his boyfriend and now his boyfriend reborn as super robot...

Now I can't believe I have to wait an entire week to see the final episode. I have no idea what's going to happen. And I can't tell if this will truly be the end or if there will be another season. I pray for the later because there's no way we can get a happy ending with what we have right here. We need to loop and do it all over again!

If I had to make a bet, I say another season and this one ends on a cliffhanger.
Mar 21, 3:55 PM

Feb 2018
I love this show so much. Sad that it'll end next week, as I can't get enough of the cast, especially the DDs. Hopefully some sort of sequel can be announced in the future, as the show is absolutely killing it in Japan.

Anyhow, I think Isami would complete the trio regarding time travel shenanigans. Not sure how he'll manage to pull it off, but I'm sure it'll make me emotional to the very end.
Mar 21, 4:27 PM
Aug 2022
I don’t just want but I need Isami and Smith to have a happy ending, in whatever form that may take I don’t mind but I just want the two of them to be happy, preferably together.

Isami has lost Smith twice and doesn’t even realise it :(, which is why I hope we get some more time shenanigans and see him be overwhelmed with the knowledge that the two ‘people’ he had feelings for were in fact one and the same and hopefully that person can be standing alive in front of him during that revelation,
Mar 21, 5:52 PM

Mar 2020
That fcking scene.
I'm laughing. 😂

The two were able to express their intense feelings. But Bravern-san is fatally injured. What will happen?

Final episode next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Tsuda Kenjiro-san is incharge of Ira.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Mar 21, 7:11 PM

Jul 2017
It's back to Hawaii for Operation Bonfire: the eradication of the remaining Deathdrives.

The remainders of Ira, Popalchipum and the unproven Segnites...and what do the men do? Sit around a bonfire and talk about things, that's the manly approach between Isami and Smith...and Lulu just has to invade on their lovely confession and profession time, how gay lols. Still though, the food look greats (as proven by Cygames in PriConne), and it's such a delight for Superbia to taste human food: the taste of exquisite umami, made with love.

Bonfire is gone, and Freedom Dawn begins to eradicate one Deathdrive at a time, starting with the mysterious Segnites. This Deathdrive...is quite the transformative robot, and Superbia wants it gone...though he doesn't really mean it, and is more like a joker, it's insanelly funny as heck. With one down, both Superbia and Bravern can finally have a real bout, with Bravern's max of Burn Bravern, with Segnites having a first-class view of their fight in his delight.

However, Ira coming in unannounced to slain Bravern, that was quite the death flag. How would Isami live without Bravern?

1 episode left, this entertaining Super Robot spiritual revival is sadly ending next week.
Mar 21, 8:34 PM

Mar 2007
Once again we get to watch an anime parody continues to surprise and delight us every week.
  • Before a big battle one should always chill out with a beach episode, along with a whole bunch of innuendo, cheesy lines, a confession followed by the hero and that mecha who loves him caught in a compromising position by an innocent little Lulu?
  • Only for the episode to turn into a gourmet anime with Bravern sticking Lulu's lovingly prepared fish into Superbia, who proceeds to have a foodie reaction as great as some we've seen in Food Wars. Aaaaahhhh!!!
  • Romance tropes continue! Running in the beach by the moonlight, staring at stars, a heart drawn on the sand, which then gets wiped away by waves (always a bad sign)
  • Bravern and Superbia fight another robot who gets decapitated!
  • Superbia wants to fight Bravern! So the macho bullshit mecha fight happens!
  • "It was worth cutting off my head to watch something this cool" LMAO!!!
  • And then that ending surprise, which had me going NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

WTH what a cliffhanger! It's a good thing I don't have a weak heart because I'm so invested in this show now I'm kind of scared at what might happen next!
Mar 21, 11:10 PM
Jan 2017
Is it just me for the it feels like the person who wrote the first few episodes and the one who wrote the rest of the episode are 2 people? I cannot help but feel more and more depressed watching this every week.
Mar 22, 6:25 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
broooo.... no way.... ;(((

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 22, 8:11 PM

Apr 2015
Full of twists, the end is so sad. But i am also annoying how rushed the last episodes feels.

If there isn't a full sex scene between Isami and Smith on after life in the last episode i will be disappointed:v
Mar 23, 6:05 AM
Sep 2023
Some of these episodes just try to cram way too much into them.
Mar 23, 10:28 AM
May 2018
I feel like this composition is used a lot in mecha anime. I know I've seen it in other stuff but the only one I could remember of the top of my head was Seed Destiny.
Mar 24, 10:33 AM
Feb 2014
So is smith 💀 again?! Yaoi confirmed.
Mar 24, 12:04 PM
Mar 2018
There was so much going on in this episode, it's hard to know what to comment on.

I loved the "love confession" at the beginning, too bad Lulu interrupted the guys just as it was getting good. The whole eating portion was fun, I gues, and I enjoyed the fighting as well.

Bravern's death was emotional, but ever since Smith's first death, I'd been expecting something of the sort, so it wasn't a huge shock.
Mar 25, 8:18 AM

Oct 2022
Reply to Dzentelmen2
I feel like this composition is used a lot in mecha anime. I know I've seen it in other stuff but the only one I could remember of the top of my head was Seed Destiny.
@Dzentelmen2 it's a mobile suit gundam callback (i forget if it was the original series or one of the movies or both)

meanwhile the scene immediately after it is a macross reference just to keep you on your toes
fgsfds
Mar 28, 8:56 AM

Oct 2017
The gay shit wasn't enough so they added the entire confession this time lmao. Lulu surprisingly looked cute in swimsuit. Does she like Isami? I mean what else would she mean by winning his heart through his stomach?
Apr 6, 3:48 PM

Feb 2012
Beach episode.

Bravern can't eat (is this hinting he might drain Isami for energy if the Deathdrive side of him awakens?)

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 7, 5:57 AM

Jan 2017
There has to be a 3rd person on a time loop... right...?? RIGHT?!?
Apr 11, 3:35 AM
Mar 2019
I can't stop laughing. The inuendos and blatant sexual tension makes this series so enjoyable. It knows what it is, and wears it on its sleave. I couldn't find myself enjoying a BL anime. But, here it is, mixed with a mecha backgroud that is a super robot. We're in for an explosive climax (tee-hee).
May 8, 9:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow... so this is the end for Bravern??? their cooperation with Lulu and Superbia was great though

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuuki Bakuhatsu Bang Bravern Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 28

51 by Pentagonion »»
May 27, 4:47 PM

» Bang Brave Bang Bravern Blu-ray vol.1 sold 4,179 copies in its first week

deg - May 14

3 by A-ten »»
May 22, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Yuuki Bakuhatsu Bang Bravern Episode 10 Discussion

bboy_OatsnRice - Mar 14

25 by Ashhk »»
May 7, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Yuuki Bakuhatsu Bang Bravern Episode 9 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 7

34 by Ashhk »»
May 7, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Yuuki Bakuhatsu Bang Bravern Episode 8 Discussion

deg - Feb 29

32 by Ashhk »»
May 6, 7:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.