Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 20, 11:47 PM
Oct 2023
i've been watching jojo and i'm genuinely confused on why people ask for the watch order. like it's just like most shows? WATCH THE SEASONS IN ORDER?????? how is this even a topic of discussion?????
Mar 20, 11:52 PM
Oct 2019
I swear since a random nobody came up with a watch order for steins;gate it's starting to affect other series. The only series a watch order is useful it's Fate and it's obvious why because of all the multiple entries to distinguish main entries from spin off.
Mar 21, 12:12 AM

Dec 2021
Lack of intelligence coming in play
Mar 21, 1:11 AM
Jul 2022
Jojos has the most simple watch order idk how people get confused
Mar 21, 1:15 AM
Mar 2023
idiocracy ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป
Mar 21, 1:19 AM

Jan 2024
Cuz many tell other anime fans to skip parts.
Mar 21, 4:30 AM
Aug 2023
I watched it normally and enjoyed it.
but I also think that most people wouldn't get past part 1 bc it's a really slow burn
Mar 21, 4:54 AM
Nov 2022
Otakupervert890 said:
I swear since a random nobody came up with a watch order for steins;gate it's starting to affect other series. The only series a watch order is useful it's Fate and it's obvious why because of all the multiple entries to distinguish main entries from spin off.

Yup. Some morons cope hard on that.
Mar 21, 5:12 AM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
There are actually people who question JoJo's watch order? really? I've never seen one before...

I think you are confused with people who asked for Fate series watch order.

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
Mar 21, 6:17 AM
May 2017
Rinrinka said:
There are actually people who question JoJo's watch order? really? I've never seen one before...

I think you are confused with people who asked for Fate series watch order.

Maybe because of the '93 and '00 OVAs idk
Mar 21, 6:40 AM
Aug 2022
Some people are dumb and skip certain parts cause they just don't like them similar to skypiea haters for one piece. Some are also dumb by thinking that just because stands kind of do away with hamon that the importance of pt 1 and 2 are diminished when that isn't true. That's what I've seen in terms of the dumb excuses for why.
Mar 21, 7:54 AM
Aug 2021
Cause people tend to overthink everything

Also, if someone is asking for a jojo watch order, that is just sad, it has the easiest storyline to follow
Mar 21, 8:15 AM
Dec 2015
Lmfao fr. Its the same people who say "Just watch Chimera Ant Arc if you don't have time" for Hunter X Hunter
Mar 21, 8:32 AM
Apr 2021
Unfortunately most people are genuinely moronic
Mar 21, 8:48 AM
Jan 2023
Maybe because it has different protagonists in each part plus the manga was published in different parts in different serialization magazines so sometimes people tend to get confused how Araki-sensei wanted to keep the reading order. Although the parts are numbered
Mar 21, 9:01 AM
Nov 2022
Rye_the_Guy said:
i've been watching jojo and i'm genuinely confused on why people ask for the watch order. like it's just like most shows? WATCH THE SEASONS IN ORDER?????? how is this even a topic of discussion?????

The only thing I can think of is that a couple years back, youtuber "mother's basement" uploaded this really abhorrent jojo watch order based on what the parts provide as entertainment

Like, he'd be better off planning his own story that way than try to force it into jojo where it wouldn't make much sense
Mar 21, 9:05 AM
Nov 2022
Otakupervert890 said:

Oh now I've got to see this steins;gate watch order

It's mostly fate, monogatari, and maybe gundam afaik

For fate it's ofc the main stay night/zero series, whether to skip the DEEN one or to start from zero before branching to other fate series

For monogatari, it's broadcast order which includes all the delays, or the LN release order

I haven't gotten into gundam but I do know like the 2 entry-level recent gundam series are kinda separate (IBO, Witch from Mercury), other than that I've heard UC is a better Seed but that's about it
Mar 21, 9:12 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to ReXiRa
Otakupervert890 said:

Oh now I've got to see this steins;gate watch order

It's mostly fate, monogatari, and maybe gundam afaik

For fate it's ofc the main stay night/zero series, whether to skip the DEEN one or to start from zero before branching to other fate series

For monogatari, it's broadcast order which includes all the delays, or the LN release order

I haven't gotten into gundam but I do know like the 2 entry-level recent gundam series are kinda separate (IBO, Witch from Mercury), other than that I've heard UC is a better Seed but that's about it
@ReXiRa I never used a watch order for Monogatari just watched in release order. As for Gundam depend what are you going in. I say sure if you want to watch the UC timeline but if you choose from where you start in Gundam excluding UC it's slightly more simple (slightly as little it's still massive in entries).

P.S I watched all those except Gundam so I wasn't asking anything my comments was just to state that to me it become more prevalent since Steins;gate.
Mar 21, 9:27 AM
Oct 2023
Maybe some people can be confused about the OVA. It's the same story of Stardust Crusaders. And then there's Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan, you can watch it when you finished watching Diamond is Unbreakable. But you don't have to watch, it doesn't add anything to the series.
Mar 21, 9:53 AM

Jan 2021
Because people who are interested in watching Jojo often hear from some people who don't like part 1 (sadly, and sometimes part 2 also, but less often) recommending skipping parts. These parts were created by Araki earlier when he was still figuring out the direction of the work. Plus they were created in 1980s when some settings and plots were interesting at that time, but could be cliche now. Therefore, people could find these stories to be less polished or even boring (unless they don't mind the cliche).

Another reason is that you don't need to watch in order to understand the story. Watching in order of course gives the best experience (tracking down and understanding the hundreds of years of rivalry between Joestar and Dio), but if audience who are new to Jojo watch part 3 first, the introduction has already explained clearly that why Jotaro is going to fight Dio. Audience know simple information about Jonathan and that's all.
Mar 21, 10:18 AM
Jul 2021
Tourists. It’s tourists. They do things like skip around and pick and choose their favorite parts of shows based on “what’s best” then recommend their particular method to literally everyone they know getting into it. The worst part is that they then act like “die hard fans” because it makes them feel special.
Mar 21, 11:49 AM
Apr 2021
The internet and social media has made humanity dumber. Technology is evolving but not us.
Tokyo ghoul is a great manga with a trash anime adaptation

Mar 22, 2:32 AM
Jun 2022
It’s literally numbered for convenience, by design. Just watch it normally or spin a wheel and watch it out of order if you’re an insane person
Mar 22, 3:12 PM
Apr 2022
The watch order is

3>1>6>7>8>5>2
Mar 22, 9:05 PM
Oct 2023
Reply to Dieggstah
The watch order is

3>1>6>7>8>5>2
@Dieggstah is this some sort of joke i just dont get? am i just feeding the trolls? because this is just baffling to me
Mar 23, 3:20 AM
Jul 2022
Dieggstah said:
The watch order is

3>1>6>7>8>5>2

Hey buddy there's no anime for 7 and 8 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mar 23, 5:27 AM
Nov 2021
i wonder if they've heard of the word "title" or "in chronological order"
Mar 23, 5:28 AM
Nov 2021
Dieggstah said:
The watch order is

3>1>6>7>8>5>2

did you travel to the future or something
Mar 23, 7:22 PM
Oct 2023
Reply to platinum_usman
Dieggstah said:
The watch order is

3>1>6>7>8>5>2

Hey buddy there's no anime for 7 and 8 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@platinum_usman he didn't even include part 4 as well. this is baffling to me
Mar 24, 10:17 AM
Jul 2022
I think it's because some people choose to skip some parts like, they skip part 1 and 2 and watch immediately the part 3. But that it maybe mess up how you experience the anime, you won't understand, for that example, why Dio wants to destroy the Joestar lineage, or Joseph's backstory. So the right order is to watch in the original order, I guess you can even skip part 4 and 5, since they don't add much to the original timeline
Apr 2, 8:09 AM
Dec 2015
Personally I didn't get into Season 1 so my partner suggested I watch Season 3, and if I couldn't get into that either then I'd just drop it. Man, fell in love with that season and then went back and watched the other seasons and really enjoyed them. Now I look forward to every new season. Sometimes it does help to skip around. ๐Ÿคท
Apr 22, 12:23 AM

Jul 2023
I personally watched jojo in this order

3 part 1
3 part 2

and i still ended up loving it

... well, except Part 1, which is why i kept putting it off

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Nidhoeggr - Jan 4, 2013

158 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 25, 12:14 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nidhoeggr - Nov 30, 2012

209 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 24, 9:50 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KiraYoshikage - Nov 9, 2012

179 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 23, 12:28 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KiraYoshikage - Oct 19, 2012

254 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 18, 1:56 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KiraYoshikage - Oct 12, 2012

351 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 17, 1:58 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.