Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sign of Affection
Available on Manga Store
New
Do you like him?
Mar 20, 5:44 PM
Jan 2021
I dont understand why so many people hate Oushi so much. I mean yeah he is overprotective and all but he is a tsundere and people love whenever a female character is portrayed as a tsundere but a male tsundere is toxic? And in the recent episode I loved his reason for starting the sign language (which was that yuki will look towards him) which is so cute that he did all that so that she will look towards him.
I really like the whole cast of the show and dont understand why so many people hate Oushi? Like for me he is one of the top 3 character in the series after his point of view and development in the 10th episode.

Well i also like Oushi as a character more than Itsu. I think he has more depth whereas Itsu is a pretty bland character(I still like him). And would love to see yuki with him one day. And the best episodes are the ones in which Oushi is getting spotlight( Like ep 10 which was the best episode so far and loved that episode.)
Blaze567Mar 20, 6:11 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 20, 5:54 PM
Feb 2018
after last episode at least I know him better
Mar 20, 6:02 PM
Jul 2021
The way he was overprotective over Yuki and how it felt like he was implying that she shouldn’t try to live in the real world because of her disability just rubbed me the wrong way and made me start out hating him. The more recent episodes have helped his character somewhat but I still don’t like him. I am fine with male tsunderes, but even with female ones there are certain actions and attitudes that I am just not okay with.
Mar 20, 6:30 PM
Dec 2019
It’s pretty refreshing to have a character like Oushi in the story imo. I didn’t really like him too much at first since he was toxic and childish, but after seeing some of the recent episodes my opinion on him has changed a bit and I can kinda see that he genuinely wants to be there for Yuki and help her out when she needs it
Mar 20, 8:43 PM

Mar 2016
I personally don't like tsundere characters, male or female. My problem with Oushi is that he is a dick with Yuki for no reason, making her feel bad but when Oushi isn't around Yuki, he cares for her. Like boy, you're going to confuse her and she wouldn't notice that you have feelings for her.

That doesn't mean that I hate Oushi, but I don't like him either.
Mar 20, 8:47 PM
Jun 2022
If you will notice, all the ladies hate Oushi while all guys like and connect him. (Of course not all but majority). I was surprised to notice this trend on various replies to my comments on insta and mal.
Think what you want of that. Oushi is a good person. And being caring and protective is a red flag these days. Hence the hate.
If anything the mc is sometimes unbearable. Him shielding Yuki in the station from oushi and how on the face he is sometimes unbearable. Not the worst guy around though.
This show was really suffocating at times due to how oushi was getting treated by Yuki and whatever the mc is called.
It’s shoujo and for some reason the childhood friend who cares the most who stayed the longest getting cucked is the most loved trope for them.
Hence the pain.
Mar 20, 8:54 PM
Oct 2023
Blaze567 said:
I dont understand why so many people hate Oushi so much. I mean yeah he is overprotective and all but he is a tsundere and people love whenever a female character is portrayed as a tsundere but a male tsundere is toxic? And in the recent episode I loved his reason for starting the sign language (which was that yuki will look towards him) which is so cute that he did all that so that she will look towards him.
I really like the whole cast of the show and dont understand why so many people hate Oushi? Like for me he is one of the top 3 character in the series after his point of view and development in the 10th episode.

Well i also like Oushi as a character more than Itsu. I think he has more depth whereas Itsu is a pretty bland character(I still like him). And would love to see yuki with him one day. And the best episodes are the ones in which Oushi is getting spotlight( Like ep 10 which was the best episode so far and loved that episode.)

the problem with oushi is he doesn't respect her he see's her incapable, he tries to control her and doesn't believe she's capable of being a functioning adult due to her being deaf.
Mar 20, 9:23 PM

Nov 2019
I despise him. Oushi, a childhood friend, had the opportunity and time to confess, but guess what? He didn't make a move unless someone showed up, and he's a jerk for belittling the protagonist. Oushi is your typical nice guy; just because I'm nice, I deserve her.

Edit: I'll take it back; honestly, I like him a little bit, especially when Oushi is together with Itsoumi; they're both entertaining and I like their character dynamics.
KushnaMar 22, 11:18 PM
Mar 20, 9:30 PM
Apr 2022
I love him. Period.
Mar 20, 10:55 PM
Sep 2019
sjabeen said:
Blaze567 said:

the problem with oushi is he doesn't respect her he see's her incapable, he tries to control her and doesn't believe she's capable of being a functioning adult due to her being deaf.

i do feel so, i don't think oushi is bad but he mostly is not trying to understand yuki and her feelings. he is only going through his way of thinking. and itsu is different from oushi in that aspect

Mar 20, 11:43 PM
Jan 2021
justhuman22 said:
The way he was overprotective over Yuki and how it felt like he was implying that she shouldn’t try to live in the real world because of her disability just rubbed me the wrong way and made me start out hating him. The more recent episodes have helped his character somewhat but I still don’t like him. I am fine with male tsunderes, but even with female ones there are certain actions and attitudes that I am just not okay with.

Well i don't think it was that crazy when he asked yuki where are you going this late. I mean i would feel a bit scared for my child if she is going to meet a guy in a laundry store who she met on the subway and knows not much about. And yeah he also said that because obviously he was jealous.
Mar 20, 11:51 PM
Jan 2021
ANR23 said:
If you will notice, all the ladies hate Oushi while all guys like and connect him. (Of course not all but majority). I was surprised to notice this trend on various replies to my comments on insta and mal.
Think what you want of that. Oushi is a good person. And being caring and protective is a red flag these days. Hence the hate.
If anything the mc is sometimes unbearable. Him shielding Yuki in the station from oushi and how on the face he is sometimes unbearable. Not the worst guy around though.
This show was really suffocating at times due to how oushi was getting treated by Yuki and whatever the mc is called.
It’s shoujo and for some reason the childhood friend who cares the most who stayed the longest getting cucked is the most loved trope for them.
Hence the pain.

That's what i also noticed like they want the "Green forest" Itsu while trash talk Oushi who is like one of the only real characters in the series. Tho I loved the angle between Oushi and Itsu after they talked it out.
Mar 20, 11:56 PM
Jan 2021
sjabeen said:
Blaze567 said:

When did he disrespected her? I mean sure like he said some stuff which I think is alright between "childhood friends".
He doesn't think she is incapable but he just doesn't want yuki to be troubled by society (Like in the recent episode in the supermarket she would have suffered and felt awkward).
Control her? He only stopped yuki because he was jealous(which is normal human behaviour) and tried to stop her. Would you be happy about letting your crush go on a date with a random guy for the night? Oushi just expressed his jealousy that way.
Mar 21, 12:13 AM

Apr 2023
I like Oushi, but I like tsundere male characters so I'm biased. He's very protective, which I think is attractive too (there are boundaries of course). I don't believe he really doesn't want Yuki to experience the world. I think what is driving his behaviour is that he wants to keep her out of harm's way at any cost, which is a good thing, though the way he goes about it isn't admirable.

I also see a lot of comments in multiple threads saying that Oushi's had all these years to confess his feelings, like it's an easy thing to do. Many people need to gather a lot of courage to actually go and do so and I think the majority never does. I'm not even sure Oushi completely understood his feelings until recently.
Kimmy-Mar 21, 12:37 AM
Mar 21, 12:24 AM
Jan 2021
Kimmy- said:
I like Oushi, but I like tsundere male characters so I'm biased. He's very protective, which I think is attractive too (there are boundaries of course). I don't believe he really doesn't want Yuki to not experience the world. I think what is driving his behaviour is that he wants to keep her out of harm's way at any cost, which is a good thing, though the way he goes about it isn't admirable.

I also see a lot of comments in multiple threads saying that Oushi's had all these years to confess his feelings, like it's an easy thing to do. Many people need to gather a lot of courage to actually go and do so and I think the majority never does. I'm not even sure Oushi completely understood his feelings until recently.

That is soo true! Like ofc all the guys would understand that it's hard to confess sometimes that to when friendship is also on the line. Girls almost never make the first move so i think they don't really understand how hard it is.(Really glad my gf also likes Oushi) And my thoughts completely align with yours in this case.
Mar 21, 12:56 AM
Sep 2022
He is not the most likeable character come on we all know that. He keeps stopping Yuki from enjoying the world what he doesn’t want her to sign at other boys? She is free to do whatever she wants. This didn’t tick me off the thing that bothered me most was how he treated the other girl with green hairs. Every girl is worthy of respect and from the way I see it he doesn’t respect Yuki or the green haired girl.

Even so with the latest episodes we understand him better. He has potential to become a great person… so all he needs to do is turn a new leaf and respect others.
Mar 21, 2:25 AM

Apr 2022
there should be a third option where you neither like him nor dislike him, he's just okay. i didn't like him at first but he definitely grows to be more bearable thanks to itsuomi making him talk and since he did a few respectable things.

but then again in the latest chapters he's made me tired of him again and i hope he moves away from the main picture soon and lets the two leads continue their happy life once and for all after whats about to happen, if he wants me to keep any shred of respect i gained for him because he's on thin ice.
Mar 21, 2:28 AM
Mar 2022
Read the manga and you will know exactly why people hate oushi.
Mar 21, 2:30 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to ryzxgum
there should be a third option where you neither like him nor dislike him, he's just okay. i didn't like him at first but he definitely grows to be more bearable thanks to itsuomi making him talk and since he did a few respectable things.

but then again in the latest chapters he's made me tired of him again and i hope he moves away from the main picture soon and lets the two leads continue their happy life once and for all after whats about to happen, if he wants me to keep any shred of respect i gained for him because he's on thin ice.
@ryzxgum Yes!!!
Well said.
His behaviour in the manga is just....😌
No comment.
Oushi is just okay not bad and not good either.
Mar 21, 2:45 AM

Dec 2007
So personally I don't really like Oushi that much. He comes of for the most part as a condescending jerk. Most of the times we've seen him he's treated Yuki like a child, insults her, implies that he knows what's best for her and questions her love life. Up until the most recent episodes he's been rude and sometimes talks down to her. Sure they are childhood friends and have some what, of a built up rapport. It was nice to see his backstory and where he was coming from, yes it was endearing (mainly because of Itsumi's interactions with him). But even given that, I'm not like, "Aww that's sweet, that's how he feels and why he acts that way. So it's cool that he's an ass a lot of the time." It just didn't endear him to me enough to get through that. And now, that Yuki is head or heels in love, maybe the happiest she's been. He wanted to prevent it and now stop it. I just can't find him likeable.

I don't hate the character. I do find part of him to be interesting, but I'm certainly not a fan and can't see the appeal of him being with Yuki over Itsumi.

Edit: And since a few people have mentioned it. He gets worse in the manga as it goes on. So I've got that in the back of my mind as I'm watching the show. I agree with some others that it'd be nice if he slowly started to get less time. I like this show because it's an actual happy, mature shoujo love story without melodrama. I want it to stay like that.
vault-dwellerMar 21, 2:51 AM
Mar 21, 4:31 AM
Jan 2024
Hate him? There's times I don't even know for which one I'm rooting for 'cause he's so freaking cute I love him sm
Mar 21, 4:41 AM
May 2022
It's not about liking him for me, let's say I understand him to a degree.
Mar 21, 5:07 AM
Jan 2021
kisaragi_eki said:
Read the manga and you will know exactly why people hate oushi.

Will give it a try after the last episode. And i meant many anime only also hate him.
Mar 21, 5:08 AM
Jan 2021
ryzxgum said:

Ohh, but i noticed that whenever he is given the spotlight, that episode is really great.
Mar 21, 5:15 AM
Jan 2021
vault-dweller said:
So personally I don't really like Oushi that much. He comes of for the most part as a condescending jerk. Most of the times we've seen him he's treated Yuki like a child, insults her, implies that he knows what's best for her and questions her love life. Up until the most recent episodes he's been rude and sometimes talks down to her. Sure they are childhood friends and have some what, of a built up rapport. It was nice to see his backstory and where he was coming from, yes it was endearing (mainly because of Itsumi's interactions with him). But even given that, I'm not like, "Aww that's sweet, that's how he feels and why he acts that way. So it's cool that he's an ass a lot of the time." It just didn't endear him to me enough to get through that. And now, that Yuki is head or heels in love, maybe the happiest she's been. He wanted to prevent it and now stop it. I just can't find him likeable.

I don't hate the character. I do find part of him to be interesting, but I'm certainly not a fan and can't see the appeal of him being with Yuki over Itsumi.

Edit: And since a few people have mentioned it. He gets worse in the manga as it goes on. So I've got that in the back of my mind as I'm watching the show. I agree with some others that it'd be nice if he slowly started to get less time. I like this show because it's an actual happy, mature shoujo love story without melodrama. I want it to stay like that.

Ohh, well the 1 slight issue i have with itsu and yuki's relationship is that she fell in love before even knowing him properly, he could have been the jerk which oushi thought he was(Which he is not, atleast yet) And started a bit too soon, like in kaguya sama it took them 3 freaking season to confess maybe it was a bit fast for me, thats why i feel a little bit uneasy watching them(Yuki is still nervous around him). Tho I loved how itsu handled the oushi situation and told him he would always fall for her.
Mar 21, 5:48 AM

Apr 2022
Reply to Blaze567
ryzxgum said:

Ohh, but i noticed that whenever he is given the spotlight, that episode is really great.
@Blaze567 i think the only time i thought that was when itsuomi dragged his ass across uni and made him talk and again at the bar, otherwise i'm begging him to get off screen so yuki and itsu can get all the spotlight.
Mar 21, 7:11 AM

Feb 2021
@Blaze567, I absoultely agree with you! Despite him being a bit rude and overprotective, he has a fantastic traits: kind, honest, straightforward, ALWAYS saying what is needed to be said. A bit sad that he HAVEN'T CONFESSED HIS LOVE to Yuki yet. I really hope that he will do it in future chapters! I like Oushi so much! He deserves Yuki's love!!

About Itsuomi - he is like robot to me, not a bad person, but still somewaht very distant in his reactions and words.
Mar 21, 7:42 AM
Jul 2021
Blaze567 said:
justhuman22 said:

Well i don't think it was that crazy when he asked yuki where are you going this late. I mean i would feel a bit scared for my child if she is going to meet a guy in a laundry store who she met on the subway and knows not much about. And yeah he also said that because obviously he was jealous.

He didn’t want her to go to college because she was deaf. That’s what bothered me the most. And he keeps trying to keep her away from Itsuomi because it is clear they like each other. And. Yeah. She met Itsuomi on a subway, but by the time she goes out in the evening (before curfew) they have already met a bunch of times at the college they both go to and Itsuomi has been vetted by Yuki’s friend Rin. Her going to see Itsuomi at night. Like yeah, I can see being concerned, but his attitude with it annoys me and it feels like he is trying to take away some of her agency. Being in college she is an adult in my eyes so she can make her own choices. Also. I may be a little biased when it comes to guys OR girls that try to step in the way of someone communicating with the opposite sex. Like. I get being wary because someone is giving you bad vibes (and I can see Itsuomi giving off bad vibes, some of his actions annoy me as well and I don’t think I would like him as much as a person if I met him in real life), but trying to keep a friend from communicating with someone else because you don’t like them isn’t that okay in my book. You can voice your dislike and say you don’t trust that person. But your friend still has the right to hand with that person if they want.
People are free to like Oushi. I just don’t like him. His attitude and actions reminds me of the kinds of people I don’t like in the real world. And I don’t like people that try to tell you who you can and can’t be friends with. I have friends that are friends with people I don’t like. I don’t stop them though. The only time I can see trying to stop that kind of thing is if someone is obviously in an abusive relationship/friendship. And even then you need to go about it the right way.
justhuman22Mar 21, 7:48 AM
Mar 21, 8:26 AM
Dec 2016
Childhood friend must be protected. Period.
Mar 21, 2:12 PM
Apr 2022
justhuman22 said:

I felt the same way starting the show. It very much was like he was infantilizing her and implying she couldn’t do things on her own because of her disability. (I’m a few episodes behind) but I’m sure he’s a good person at heart. And that kind of reaction is pretty common when a loved has a disability. I’m very excited to see his character grow more.
Mar 21, 2:14 PM
Feb 2024
he a bih 🗣️🗣️🗣️
Mar 22, 10:38 PM

Sep 2018
I was kind of indifferent to him until he started to cry on Itsuomi's chest lol, nothing but disgust now.
Mar 23, 6:36 AM

Mar 2022
I didn't like the character at first but now I understand him better I don't hate him, I feel sorry for him if nothing else, though he really should learn how to voice his feelings, he has spent to long hiding and unfortunately that has made him unlikable for many, it is a good portrayal of the character type though and something a lot of people go though in life. The net will probably judge him but most people at some point in life have a hard time expressing what they truly feel and are scared of getting hurt so they keep it inside.
Mar 23, 7:06 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Mezino
I didn't like the character at first but now I understand him better I don't hate him, I feel sorry for him if nothing else, though he really should learn how to voice his feelings, he has spent to long hiding and unfortunately that has made him unlikable for many, it is a good portrayal of the character type though and something a lot of people go though in life. The net will probably judge him but most people at some point in life have a hard time expressing what they truly feel and are scared of getting hurt so they keep it inside.
@Mezino, yes, he should confessed his love to Yuki much mor earlier and we would see their love instead of Itsuomi and Yuki. Very sad indeed.
Mar 23, 8:23 AM
Feb 2021
do i like him? no.
do i hate him? also no.
i just don't care about him. my mind just ignores him.
Mar 23, 8:30 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to PR0TAKU
do i like him? no.
do i hate him? also no.
@PR0TAKU Oh..yasss...same 😭😭😭
Mar 23, 8:54 AM
Jul 2017
sjabeen said:
Blaze567 said:

yeah I would agree with this.
Mar 23, 8:54 AM
Jul 2017
justhuman22 said:

yeah, that's what I was feeling too
Mar 23, 8:55 AM
Oct 2023
PR0TAKU said:
do i like him? no.
do i hate him? also no.

same but he rubs me the wrong way
Mar 23, 8:58 AM
Jul 2017
Sakura2708 said:
He is not the most likeable character come on we all know that. He keeps stopping Yuki from enjoying the world what he doesn’t want her to sign at other boys? She is free to do whatever she wants. This didn’t tick me off the thing that bothered me most was how he treated the other girl with green hairs. Every girl is worthy of respect and from the way I see it he doesn’t respect Yuki or the green haired girl.

Even so with the latest episodes we understand him better. He has potential to become a great person… so all he needs to do is turn a new leaf and respect others.

yeah, I agree with this. I don't mind so much that he had his whole life to confess and he hasn't, that's understandable. but there are other parts of his personality that irk me a bit
Mar 23, 9:06 AM
Jul 2017
oushi is controlling towards yuki and seems to try to take away her agency as a person and as an adult. sure, they're childhood friends, but it also feels like he thinks they're a bit closer than they are, and he's not listening to Yuki.

I don't mind the childhood friend trope at all and I usually feel bad for the childhood friend, but I just can't like Oushi because of his personality overall. idc if he's more realistic or whatever, I just don't like him.
Mar 23, 9:33 AM

Jun 2012
Reply to ANR23
Hence the pain.
@ANR23 there is a BIG difference between being caring and protective and acting rude and ableist (and outright a jerk with some of the stuff he told her. Not even talking how he kept calling her idiot/アホ because no, it ain't a cute nickname you call the love of your life)

Now THAT is a red flag, and he is controlling too (especially when jealous)

you can give someone your opinion but there is stuff you have no right to say or comment on (like him telling her she shouldn't go to uni or do certain stuff in general as if she wasn't a healthy human whose only issue is being deaf)

also, yuki did not even consider him a "childhood friend" at first, merely an acquaintance (she was friends with her sister instead)
hence why he didn't have her number and why she was so weirded out by him contacting her out of the blue (irl that would be creepy af if a guy went behind your back and started messaging you without you being okay with him having your number first)

Oushi is called a red flag because of his ableism, being unnecesserily rude to her (tsundere or not, he is 20 after all, not 12 anymore) and controlling. And THOSE are 100% red flags (and these are red flags even for men irl, so if people feel too identified to Oushi to the point they don't see the problem with him, they need to take a step back and start working on those issues themselves)

- I only draw freestyle! -
Mar 23, 10:40 AM
Jan 2021
NemuriNezumi said:
@ANR23 there is a BIG difference between being caring and protective and acting rude and ableist (and outright a jerk with some of the stuff he told her. Not even talking how he kept calling her idiot/アホ because no, it ain't a cute nickname you call the love of your life)

you can give someone your opinion but there is stuff you have no right to say or comment on (like him telling her she shouldn't go to uni or do certain stuff in general as if she wasn't a healthy human whose only issue is being deaf)

also, yuki did not even consider him a "childhood friend" at first, merely an acquaintance (she was friends with her sister instead)
hence why he didn't have her number and why she was so weirded out by him contacting her out of the blue (irl that would be creepy af if a guy went behind your back and started messaging you without you being okay with him having your number first)

Oushi is called a red flag because of his ableism, being unnecesserily rude to her (tsundere or not, he is 20 after all, not 12 anymore) and controlling. And THOSE are 100% red flags (and these are red flags even for men irl, so if people feel too identified to Oushi to the point they don't see the problem with him, they need to take a step back and start working on those issues themselves)

I dont think he did anything which people might think that it was too rude to happen between two friends. Maybe people have gone really soft nowadays.
And irl itsu is much more weird and unbearable it's just that the show made him MC.
And does liking a character mean the person is like the character itself. Well I love eren i guess i am the next h!tler, right!?
And is Itsu a green flag!? Maybe bypassing everyone's personal space is the new green flag but whatever. Even my girl thinks itsu is a red flag but you do you!
And many tsundere are over 18 atleast but whatever.
Maybe over 70% of people here are "100% red flag" and you can keep on looking for your itsu. All the best for that!
Mar 23, 11:19 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Blaze567
NemuriNezumi said:

I dont think he did anything which people might think that it was too rude to happen between two friends. Maybe people have gone really soft nowadays.
And irl itsu is much more weird and unbearable it's just that the show made him MC.
And does liking a character mean the person is like the character itself. Well I love eren i guess i am the next h!tler, right!?
And is Itsu a green flag!? Maybe bypassing everyone's personal space is the new green flag but whatever. Even my girl thinks itsu is a red flag but you do you!
Maybe over 70% of people here are "100% red flag" and you can keep on looking for your itsu. All the best for that!
Blaze567 said:
Itsu a green flag!? Maybe bypassing everyone's personal space is the new green flag but whatever. Even my girl thinks itsu is a red flag but you do you!

Itsuomi is the most greenest flag guy you've will ever find.
He is just an amazing man especially in the manga.
You will never find a character like him ever again or even irl.
About oushi...in the manga tho...he's just...
No comment.
I get it why he gets so much hate.
You don't know anything about what oushi will do later cause he will do something so.....😌
kisaragi_ekiMar 23, 11:26 AM
Mar 23, 1:00 PM
Adventurer

Apr 2017
I know someone who's like Oushi IRL and I can tell you that having an immature, childish friend who keeps disrespecting boundaries out of self-centered affection is very much not adorable in reality. Especially if you're not into them to begin with
I'll make it with the power of cute

I'm unstoppable
Mar 23, 2:16 PM
May 2017
I do not like Oushi.

But I do not dislike or hate Oushi.

I can hate the message, not the messenger.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Mar 23, 2:50 PM
Jan 2021
kisaragi_eki said:
Blaze567 said:
Itsu a green flag!? Maybe bypassing everyone's personal space is the new green flag but whatever. Even my girl thinks itsu is a red flag but you do you!

No comment.
You don't know anything about what oushi will do later cause he will do something so.....😌

So when he covered his eyes so that yuki couldn't see what oushi was saying was not controlling her!?
Someone controlling you like that is a green flag? Someone kissing you without making sure she has consent( I know he asked and she misunderstood but still it's his responsibility to communicate properly since he knows she would not be able to understand from so far)
Someone keeps entering into someone's personal space so nonchalantly is a green flag?
I think it is for you!
Mar 23, 3:19 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Blaze567
kisaragi_eki said:
Blaze567 said:

No comment.

So when he covered his eyes so that yuki couldn't see what oushi was saying was not controlling her!?
Someone controlling you like that is a green flag? Someone kissing you without making sure she has consent( I know he asked and she misunderstood but still it's his responsibility to communicate properly since he knows she would not be able to understand from so far)
Someone keeps entering into someone's personal space so nonchalantly is a green flag?
I think it is for you!
Blaze567 said:

That's just a part of itsuomi personality.
He just goes at his own pace.
Blaze567 said:

No,Yuki is fine with that..and she knows it's not something she supposed to hear.
Why would even Yuki have to hear about itsuomi and oushi conversation?
It's a conversation only between oushi and itsuomi.
That's not Yuki business to interfere.
Itsuomi do that because he doesn't know if oushi even Yuki Friends.
Itsuomi do that as a protection for Yuki.
Like why TF oushi even wants to know where Yuki is even going that's not of his business and he even chase Yuki? 😧😐
Of course itsuomi would do that if someone he doesn't know just randomly chase Yuki.
So,I don't see what is your problem with that.

Blaze567 said:
Someone kissing you without making sure she has consent( I know he asked and she misunderstood but still it's his responsibility to communicate properly since he knows she would not be able to understand from so far)

Well duh itsuomi do that because he thought it's not that far so itsuomi said that to Yuki.
And that's Yuki fault cause she don't asked again to itsuomi and what does he exactly meant.
So she mistaken "kiss" for a "hugged".
That's why itsuomi do a sign (pinch each other cheeks if they want to kiss each other) so they don't have any misunderstanding about that again.
Even in the manga they still do that and it's very wholesome.
Mar 23, 3:31 PM
Jan 2021
kisaragi_eki said:
Blaze567 said:

Blaze567 said:

No,Yuki is fine with that..and she knows it's not something she supposed to hear.
Like why TF oushi even wants to know where Yuki is even going that's not of his business and he even chase Yuki? 😧😐
Of course itsuomi would do that if someone he doesn't know just randomly chase Yuki.

Blaze567 said:
Someone kissing you without making sure she has consent( I know he asked and she misunderstood but still it's his responsibility to communicate properly since he knows she would not be able to understand from so far)

Well duh itsuomi do that because he thought it's not that far so itsuomi said that to Yuki.
And that's Yuki fault cause she don't asked again to itsuomi and what does he exactly meant.
That's why itsuomi do a sign (pinch each other cheeks if they want to kiss each other) so they don't have any misunderstanding about that again.

So whatever Itsu does is for her "Protection" and when oushi does something he is "Controlling". And like just how can you justify him covering her eyes like that by saying it's none of here business! Like he made her completely disabled at that point it should have been left to yuki if she wants to ignore that or what, like she does when she thinks it's none of her business. And that somebody random chasing here is her childhood friend. And when i see my friends at Subway i ask them where are you going or something, what's so weird about that, you don't ask your friends when you cross them.
And you said he doesn't know if they are friends???? He literally saw yuki and oushi signing(which not any random person would do) in the cafeteria what are you talking about?
And well no wonder yuki is so nervous around him due to his "Personality".
Mar 23, 3:43 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Blaze567
kisaragi_eki said:
Blaze567 said:

Blaze567 said:

Blaze567 said:

So whatever Itsu does is for her "Protection" and when oushi does something he is "Controlling". And like just how can you justify him covering her eyes like that by saying it's none of here business! Like he made her completely disabled at that point it should have been left to yuki if she wants to ignore that or what, like she does when she thinks it's none of her business. And that somebody random chasing here is her childhood friend. And when i see my friends at Subway i ask them where are you going or something, what's so weird about that, you don't ask your friends when you cross them.
And you said he doesn't know if they are friends???? He literally saw yuki and oushi signing(which not any random person would do) in the cafeteria what are you talking about?
And well no wonder yuki is so nervous around him due to his "Personality".
Blaze567 said:
And when i see my friends at Subway i ask them where are you going or something, what's so weird about that, you don't ask your friends when you cross them

Yuki doesn't even want to meet oushi during that scene.
He even put his head on Yuki shoulder without Yuki consent in the train.
That's why after she arrived at her station she immediately leave and want to hurry meet itsuomi.
Can't you see that's oushi fault for interfere on her business where Yuki don't want to tell him where she's going?
That's why Yuki lied that she just go to the library.
And then he suddenly chase Yuki.
Like???😐
kisaragi_ekiMar 23, 11:22 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

108 by pillowofwinds »»
Yesterday, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 17

104 by pillowofwinds »»
Yesterday, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 10

143 by pillowofwinds »»
Jun 4, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 3

129 by pillowofwinds »»
Jun 4, 5:25 PM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 27

127 by pillowofwinds »»
Jun 4, 1:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.