Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sign of Affection
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 20, 4:12 AM
Mar 2022
The production for a sign of affection is really good!!
The animations is beautiful!
The visual is also so pretty!!!
Although the art style is not as details as the manga..still it looks really good!
The director shared so many about a sign of affection production on his X(twitter)account if you want to see how is the production was make you can check his
X(twitter) account!
Here is the link
https://x.com/TaketonboStudio?t=J_mVq98VXjBrAezpxEE4-w&s=09
Oh and here is the author X(twitter) account
https://x.com/morisita_suu?t=AdxGJRVgR3b-AC-uZyM2_w&s=09
The author also shared a lot about a sign of affection anime!
You can see a sign of affection art work and also about the production too!
And you can see a lot about a sign of affection manga that the author shared on her X(twitter) account!
You can tell that a sign of affection is make with with lots of care and love!!!!!!!

Anyways,
I really really hope a sign of affection will get a second season!!!
Season 2 is going to be really really good!!!!
Like the anime adaptation is successful.
The anime adapted 19 chapters as of episode 11.
And as of episode 11 the anime adapted 5 volumes
out of 10 volumes(ongoing)
The latest chapter is chapter 42.
But..I don't think it has enough chapters to adapt for a second season yet..
Like the anime adapted 2 chapter~half 3 chapter each episode.
I really really hope there will be a second season soon!!!!!
The manga sales is also amazing!
It's one of the most successful and popular shoujo too!
The manga sold 3.8 Million copies!
From Vol 1 ~ Vol 10(ongoing)
It even got 3.8 Million sales before it even got an anime adaptation!!
That's how successful the manga is!
Here is the manga sales infographic!
It's a HIT!

kisaragi_ekiMar 20, 7:27 AM
Mar 20, 4:25 AM
Mar 2022
Here is the anime announcement!

5 July 2023

As you can see the production for a sign of affection is about 3 years.
So can we expect it to have a second season about 3 years from now???
Mar 20, 6:20 AM
Mar 2022
I also have the manga!! 😭😭❀️

kisaragi_ekiMar 20, 6:25 AM
Mar 20, 9:37 AM
Jan 2022
I don't like that Itsuomi shit as Yuki's Bf..He doesn’t deserve her..Just looking at his shitty face pisses me off..Oushi deserved her tbf..
Mar 20, 9:37 AM
Jan 2022
I don't like that Itsuomi shit as Yuki's Bf..He doesn’t deserve her..Just looking at his shitty face pisses me off..Oushi deserved her tbf..
Mar 20, 9:38 AM
Jan 2022
Mar 20, 9:39 AM
Jan 2022
Mar 20, 11:18 AM
Apr 2022
Zayed_Iftekher said:

you're announcing to everyone that you get no bitches πŸ’€
Mar 20, 12:01 PM

May 2022
Reply to Zayed_Iftekher
@Zayed_Iftekher
How about you shut the f**k up, maybe think from the girls side so you will get some bitches
Mar 20, 12:39 PM
Feb 2022
Agreed!!! I'm really hoping for a season 2. I loved watching how the whole season played out and how things have developed so far. If nothing else, it definitely put me on to read the manga, lol
Mar 20, 1:34 PM
Jun 2023
Zayed_Iftekher said:

not you writing this 4 times... anyways, why does everybody hate itsuomi and like oushi..?
Mar 20, 1:37 PM
Jun 2023
Zayed_Iftekher said:

why do you hate him...?πŸ’€
Mar 20, 1:44 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to b1scuitii
Zayed_Iftekher said:

why do you hate him...?πŸ’€
@b1scuitii Don't mind it and just ignore that kind of comment.
That person just want attention.
Mar 20, 5:29 PM
Jan 2024
Aahhhhh im so glad the manga is doing well, makes me have high hopes of (hopefully) a season 2!
Mar 20, 5:40 PM
Jan 2021
Yeah cant wait for season 2
Blaze567Mar 20, 6:11 PM
Mar 20, 8:16 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to b1scuitii
Zayed_Iftekher said:

not you writing this 4 times... anyways, why does everybody hate itsuomi and like oushi..?
@b1scuitii Honestly, I dislike them both. While reading the manga, I felt nothing; there's no chemistry between Yuki and Itsu; they're cute, but it lacks good character interaction, and I find Itsu a bit creepy sometimes. On the other hand, I hate the childhood friend guy; he is possessive, controlling, and sometimes overprotective, which can be suffocating at times.
KushnaMar 20, 11:03 PM
Mar 20, 11:10 PM
Jun 2013
Zayed_Iftekher said:

Bro REALLY wants to make sure everyone knows he gets no bitches
Mar 20, 11:12 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Potatomike55
Zayed_Iftekher said:

Bro REALLY wants to make sure everyone knows he gets no bitches
@Potatomike55 Don't mind that comment,just ignored it.
That person just want attention.
Mar 20, 11:21 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Kushna
@b1scuitii Honestly, I dislike them both. While reading the manga, I felt nothing; there's no chemistry between Yuki and Itsu; they're cute, but it lacks good character interaction, and I find Itsu a bit creepy sometimes. On the other hand, I hate the childhood friend guy; he is possessive, controlling, and sometimes overprotective, which can be suffocating at times.
Kushna said:
Honestly, I dislike them both. While reading the manga, I felt nothing; there's no chemistry between Yuki and Itsu; they're cute, but it lacks good character interaction, and I find Itsu a bit creepy sometimes. On the other hand, I hate the childhood friend guy; he is possessive, controlling, and sometimes overprotective, which can be suffocating at times.

Did you read until the latest chapter which is chapter 42?
How did you not like itsuomi?
He is the most greenest flag guy you will ever find!!!
There is just no way people would hate him if you read the manga!
Their interaction is even better than normal people!
I agree with oushi.
I get it why people hate him.
But itsuomi???
Like??? 😭😭😭
How TF did you not like itsuomi???
No chemistry between Yuki and itsuomi??
Their communication and chemistry is top tier!!!
Did you even read the manga??
kisaragi_ekiMar 20, 11:42 PM
Mar 21, 12:42 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to kisaragi_eki
Kushna said:
Honestly, I dislike them both. While reading the manga, I felt nothing; there's no chemistry between Yuki and Itsu; they're cute, but it lacks good character interaction, and I find Itsu a bit creepy sometimes. On the other hand, I hate the childhood friend guy; he is possessive, controlling, and sometimes overprotective, which can be suffocating at times.

Did you read until the latest chapter which is chapter 42?
How did you not like itsuomi?
He is the most greenest flag guy you will ever find!!!
There is just no way people would hate him if you read the manga!
Their interaction is even better than normal people!
I agree with oushi.
I get it why people hate him.
But itsuomi???
Like??? 😭😭😭
How TF did you not like itsuomi???
No chemistry between Yuki and itsuomi??
Their communication and chemistry is top tier!!!
Did you even read the manga??
@kisaragi_eki Oh, I see, lol. I forgot to mention I'm not caught up with the manga, and the last time I read it was in 2022, and my comment above was my first impression during the early chapters. I didn't say I hate Itsu; I just don't like him since he treats Yuki like a pet, is kind of boring, and his interests stem from Yuki's disability and learning sign language. To be honest, if I have to pick between the two, I think Itsu is a far better choice for Yuki than the  second male lead, who is much worse than Itsuomi. So don't worry, I agree with you on this one.πŸ˜‚

Since you mentioned chapter 42, is there any intriguing development or progress in their relationship? 
Mar 21, 2:07 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Kushna
@kisaragi_eki Oh, I see, lol. I forgot to mention I'm not caught up with the manga, and the last time I read it was in 2022, and my comment above was my first impression during the early chapters. I didn't say I hate Itsu; I just don't like him since he treats Yuki like a pet, is kind of boring, and his interests stem from Yuki's disability and learning sign language. To be honest, if I have to pick between the two, I think Itsu is a far better choice for Yuki than the  second male lead, who is much worse than Itsuomi. So don't worry, I agree with you on this one.πŸ˜‚

Since you mentioned chapter 42, is there any intriguing development or progress in their relationship? 
Kushna said:
is there any intriguing development or progress in their relationship? 

Yes!!!!
Like a lot happens!
Their love for each other is just so damn wholesome!!! 😩😭❀️
If any of them have trouble both of them encourage each other.
Their relationship is just so damn good and cute!!!!
You will not be boring at all reading the manga!
It just so damn addictive that you just want to keep reading it!
Even both itsuomi and Yuki already live together!
Their relationship is literally one of the best in romance genre!
They're also one of the best couple in romance genre too!
You should re read it again until the latest chapter(chapter 42)!
Trust me it's going to be really good!
I even re read the manga so many times already.
It's truly a masterpiece imo!
That's how good the story is.
The art also improved a lot!!!
The art is really really beautiful!!!
I read the manga in this website!

https://mangatoto.net/series/77397

Just look at the rating!!!
8.49 for a shoujo manga??!!
That's how you know that the manga is so damn good!!
The manga is just so amazing!
Go re read the manga!!
You will not regret it!
kisaragi_ekiMar 21, 2:48 AM
Mar 21, 2:44 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to kisaragi_eki
Kushna said:

Yes!!!!
Like a lot happens!

Go re read the manga!!
You will not regret it!
@kisaragi_eki I appreciate you giving me the link.

That's quite a lot of progress. It's good to see how far the manga has come because some require a lot of chapters for the characters' relationships to develop. I'm reading Fata Morgana right now, but I'm considering picking up the A Sign of Affection manga again. Perhaps once I'm done with it.
Mar 21, 2:53 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to kisaragi_eki
Kushna said:

Yes!!!!
Like a lot happens!

Go re read the manga!!
You will not regret it!
@kisaragi_eki Damn, you really like this manga, huh? Okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and I'll reread what you call a masterpiece and the pinnacle of a romance manga. πŸ˜‚
KushnaMar 21, 3:04 AM
Mar 21, 2:54 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Kushna
@kisaragi_eki Damn, you really like this manga, huh? Okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and I'll reread what you call a masterpiece and the pinnacle of a romance manga. πŸ˜‚
@Kushna Well,yes I really like the manga!
I even buy the physical copies! 😭❀️
You can see it if you scroll back to to the top.
But unfortunately the English release is just so damn slow I can only buy until volume 6 the latest english release is volume 7.
I will buy the rest of the volume later when the english release for volume 8,9 and 10 has been officially released.
The latest volume in Japan is volume 10.
Same with the online manga...the chapter update is so damn slow too..πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
kisaragi_ekiMar 21, 3:20 AM
Mar 21, 3:21 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Kushna
@kisaragi_eki I appreciate you giving me the link.

That's quite a lot of progress. It's good to see how far the manga has come because some require a lot of chapters for the characters' relationships to develop. I'm reading Fata Morgana right now, but I'm considering picking up the A Sign of Affection manga again. Perhaps once I'm done with it.
@Kushna
Kushna said:
I appreciate you giving me the link.

No problem! πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ»
That website is really good!
Mar 21, 3:52 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to kisaragi_eki
@Kushna Well,yes I really like the manga!
I even buy the physical copies! 😭❀️
You can see it if you scroll back to to the top.
But unfortunately the English release is just so damn slow I can only buy until volume 6 the latest english release is volume 7.
I will buy the rest of the volume later when the english release for volume 8,9 and 10 has been officially released.
The latest volume in Japan is volume 10.
Same with the online manga...the chapter update is so damn slow too..πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Yup, I completely agree. Given that the chapter is released once a month, the pace of release is too slow. That's why I put it on hold during that time since it only has 27 or 29 chapters, I think, in 2022, and I'm debating whether to continue it or not. But Oushi was really the main reason I decided to drop the manga. πŸ˜‚

Did the recent chapters make Oushi more tolerable? I know he loves and cares for Yuki, but damn, the dude expresses himself horribly.
Mar 21, 5:08 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Kushna
Yup, I completely agree. Given that the chapter is released once a month, the pace of release is too slow. That's why I put it on hold during that time since it only has 27 or 29 chapters, I think, in 2022, and I'm debating whether to continue it or not. But Oushi was really the main reason I decided to drop the manga. πŸ˜‚

Did the recent chapters make Oushi more tolerable? I know he loves and cares for Yuki, but damn, the dude expresses himself horribly.
Kushna said:

Hmm...his behaviour is just...😌
No comment.
but...he is about to give up on Yuki at chapter 41 if I'm not mistaken.
But he just have to do one thing before he totally give up on Yuki πŸ™‚.
I guess...oushi is kinda tolerable???
It depends.
For me...
He is not that bad...
He's just okay....
I don't really care about him anyways.

kisaragi_ekiMar 21, 7:51 AM
Mar 21, 7:06 AM

Feb 2021
It can be a hit if the author DIDN'T PUT Oushi as a scapegoat. Why did she create such a triangle where he suffers. I can't endure it watchin poor Oushi.
Mar 21, 8:09 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Kushna

Kushna said:
But Oushi was really the main reason I decided to drop the manga. πŸ˜‚

Yes,I get it.
But the main focus is about Yuki and itsuomi.
The best part is the romance between Yuki and itsuomi!
So you should continue reading it or re read it.
Don't miss it!
There is so many good things happening that you miss since you put it on hold!
Like for example,they already lived together, itsuomi meets Yuki parents,how Yuki and itsuomi handle oushi,how Yuki and itsuomi always trust each other,Yuki telling her feelings to itsuomi,itsuomi backstory, itsuomi dyed his hair black,itsuomi and Yuki almost doing s*x,itsuomi shirtless,Yuki shocked seing itsuomi just casually being naked in front of her after shower,Yuki and itsuomi cuddling,itsuomi and Yuki wholesome/cute relationship and many more!!!!
kisaragi_ekiMar 21, 8:45 AM
Mar 21, 4:21 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to kisaragi_eki
Kushna said:
But Oushi was really the main reason I decided to drop the manga. πŸ˜‚

Yes,I get it.
But the main focus is about Yuki and itsuomi.
The best part is the romance between Yuki and itsuomi!
So you should continue reading it or re read it.
Don't miss it!
There is so many good things happening that you miss since you put it on hold!
Like for example,they already lived together, itsuomi meets Yuki parents,how Yuki and itsuomi handle oushi,how Yuki and itsuomi always trust each other,Yuki telling her feelings to itsuomi,itsuomi backstory, itsuomi dyed his hair black,itsuomi and Yuki almost doing s*x,itsuomi shirtless,Yuki shocked seing itsuomi just casually being naked in front of her after shower,Yuki and itsuomi cuddling,itsuomi and Yuki wholesome/cute relationship and many more!!!!
@kisaragi_eki Yes, I agree that Oushi is too immature for Yuki, but as you pointed out, the relationship between Yuki and Itsu is already developed in Chapter 42, and I'm curious to see what challenges the two will face moving forward. It's likely that the author will give Oushi character development to build tension and insert himself again between the two, or will the author sideline him entirely to create a more fluffy romance? Who can say? I should read the manga then, because I'm not up to date. 

I already accepted your friend request, but I can't send my reply, so I'll just leave my message here, and your profile comments are disabled.πŸ˜‚ 
Mar 22, 1:46 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Kushna
@kisaragi_eki Yes, I agree that Oushi is too immature for Yuki, but as you pointed out, the relationship between Yuki and Itsu is already developed in Chapter 42, and I'm curious to see what challenges the two will face moving forward. It's likely that the author will give Oushi character development to build tension and insert himself again between the two, or will the author sideline him entirely to create a more fluffy romance? Who can say? I should read the manga then, because I'm not up to date. 

I already accepted your friend request, but I can't send my reply, so I'll just leave my message here, and your profile comments are disabled.πŸ˜‚ 
Kushna said:
and your profile comments are disabled.

I don't really like people leave a comments on my profile so I disabled the comments 😭
Mar 22, 1:53 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Kushna

Kushna said:
I'm curious to see what challenges the two will face moving forward. It's likely that the author will give Oushi character development to build tension and insert himself again between the two, or will the author sideline him entirely to create a more fluffy romance? Who can say? I should read the manga then, because I'm not up to date. 

Yup.
Itsuomi and Yuki relationship is just so damn wholesome and cute AF!!!!!
They both trust each other and care for each other sooo much!!
Yuki also wants itsuomi to rely on her too πŸ₯Ί
Even tho she's deaf and will make lots of trouble in the future she will try her best to make itsuomi happy and she will keep supporting/encourage itsuomi in anyway 😭πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ
Ugh I just love them Soo much!
About oushi and his character development...
No comment.
I just hope he will become a better person in later chapter.
Yes,the manga is a really fluffy and wholesome romance.
It will give you too much wholesomeness that you will get addicted to see it more!
It gets more and more wholesome each chapter.
There is barely any real drama or unnecessary drama going on(so far)
kisaragi_ekiMar 22, 2:40 AM
Mar 22, 10:22 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to kisaragi_eki
Kushna said:
I'm curious to see what challenges the two will face moving forward. It's likely that the author will give Oushi character development to build tension and insert himself again between the two, or will the author sideline him entirely to create a more fluffy romance? Who can say? I should read the manga then, because I'm not up to date. 

Yup.
Itsuomi and Yuki relationship is just so damn wholesome and cute AF!!!!!
They both trust each other and care for each other sooo much!!
Yuki also wants itsuomi to rely on her too πŸ₯Ί
Even tho she's deaf and will make lots of trouble in the future she will try her best to make itsuomi happy and she will keep supporting/encourage itsuomi in anyway 😭πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ
Ugh I just love them Soo much!
About oushi and his character development...
No comment.
I just hope he will become a better person in later chapter.
Yes,the manga is a really fluffy and wholesome romance.
It will give you too much wholesomeness that you will get addicted to see it more!
It gets more and more wholesome each chapter.
There is barely any real drama or unnecessary drama going on(so far)
@kisaragi_eki Alright, I'll retract my statement from above and say that, given that I stopped reading the manga at that moment in 2022, it's far too early for me to judge the 12 chapters of the manga. But now that I've read it again and finished chapters 16 and 17, I prefer Itsoumi when he's with Oushi. I really enjoy their interaction; they're both entertaining to read, and I discovered a new side of Itsoumi that I didn't see when he was together with Yuki. So I'm hoping they'll have more interaction as I continue reading the manga, and I want Oushi and Itsoumi to spend more time together.πŸ˜‚
KushnaMar 22, 10:31 PM
Mar 22, 11:25 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Kushna
@kisaragi_eki Alright, I'll retract my statement from above and say that, given that I stopped reading the manga at that moment in 2022, it's far too early for me to judge the 12 chapters of the manga. But now that I've read it again and finished chapters 16 and 17, I prefer Itsoumi when he's with Oushi. I really enjoy their interaction; they're both entertaining to read, and I discovered a new side of Itsoumi that I didn't see when he was together with Yuki. So I'm hoping they'll have more interaction as I continue reading the manga, and I want Oushi and Itsoumi to spend more time together.πŸ˜‚
Kushna said:
I've read it again and finished chapters 16 and 17, I prefer Itsoumi when he's with Oushi. I really enjoy their interaction; they're both entertaining to read, and I discovered a new side of Itsoumi that I didn't see when he was together with Yuki.

Look forward to the rest of the chapter!
So continue to read it!
Chapter 28 is one of my favourite chapter! 😭🀧

About oushi and itsuomi interaction..yes it's interesting.
They both have quite a lot of interaction with each other!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

108 by pillowofwinds »»
Yesterday, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 17

104 by pillowofwinds »»
Yesterday, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 10

143 by pillowofwinds »»
Jun 4, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 3

129 by pillowofwinds »»
Jun 4, 5:25 PM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 27

127 by pillowofwinds »»
Jun 4, 1:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.