Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 18, 6:14 PM

Jul 2021
I think the main reason anime fans did not appreciate this anime is because, they are expecting a laugh out loud anime like Grand Blue or Asobi Asobae. Well its fair to assume that since it has a comedy tag.

But if you change your perspective and watch Tis time for torture Princess as a wholesome slice of life cute girls doing cute things, this is easily an 8/10 or for me a 9/10.
Mar 18, 6:51 PM
May 2023
My mental health is low to begin with so when I see cute girls doing cute things it makes me happy:,)
Mar 18, 8:35 PM
Negator

Mar 2022
They almost lost me early on tbh, because it felt like it was gonna be pretty repetitive, then they introduced Maomao. From there I recognized what the series was going for, they introduced more lovely cast members, and I’ve been loving it ever since. I will probably end up reading the manga once the season ends because I’ll need more of this in my life. I hope there’ll be a season 2 announcement soon!
Mar 19, 12:04 AM
Oct 2020
what EP is maomao introduced, give people a reason to get to the EP who dropped.

I didn't dislike it so far, but when it drops each week, I don't even consider watching anymore, I think I was on ep 4 or 5. Perhaps too formulaic, kind of like sleepy princess I think it is, but less going on. Please do tell if I'm missing something, I want to like it.

Just started rewatching Asobi Asobase, I beg for something to match it's level.
Mar 19, 4:36 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to Old_Greggu
what EP is maomao introduced, give people a reason to get to the EP who dropped.

I didn't dislike it so far, but when it drops each week, I don't even consider watching anymore, I think I was on ep 4 or 5. Perhaps too formulaic, kind of like sleepy princess I think it is, but less going on. Please do tell if I'm missing something, I want to like it.

Just started rewatching Asobi Asobase, I beg for something to match it's level.
@Old_Greggu Try My Bride is a Mermaid, its kinda old school anime But the comedy style is like Asobi Asobae.
Mar 19, 6:21 AM

Nov 2023
This anime is so good.

Everyone is very light hearted.

Pure fun and entertainment. ♡

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it
Mar 19, 6:50 AM
Mar 2023
I will say the yapping about being a third legion commander gets annoying quick I think I’d probably have dropped the show if I wasn’t watching it weekly if I was binging the show and heard that nonstop I don’t think I’d continue watching.
Mar 19, 7:57 AM
May 2011
Agreed. I probably appreciate the comedy more than most, but the wholesome, heartwarming moments are where the show shines
Mar 19, 9:49 AM
Sep 2021
This series reminds me of “Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle” and I love it.
Mar 19, 10:42 AM
Oct 2020
RjtheGreat14 said:
@Old_Greggu Try My Bride is a Mermaid, its kinda old school anime But the comedy style is like Asobi Asobae.

much appreciated
Mar 19, 5:50 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to SteamPunkLive
This series reminds me of “Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle” and I love it.
@SteamPunkLive I also like Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle. I kinda confused Sleepy Princess got a good reception from anime fans while Tis time for torture Princess got a luke warm reception.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12

37 by Netbug »»
May 30, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

54 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18

33 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11

35 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4

36 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 8:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.