Forum Settings
Forums
Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 4:58 PM

Mar 2021
Picture perfect arc 2.0 ?

Mar 17, 5:16 PM
Aug 2021
only said i hated it because of the immense amount of emotional pain it put me through
Mar 17, 5:27 PM
Jun 2023
So Hanako is alive and graduated? 😭
Mar 17, 5:54 PM
Feb 2024
The chapter was too short 🥲
Ari000011Mar 17, 6:07 PM
Mar 18, 3:33 AM
Aug 2016
Reply to Mayakoko101
So Hanako is alive and graduated? 😭
@Mayakoko101 It might always be Yugi Tsukasa : D
Mar 18, 7:17 AM
Jun 2023
Hilifim said:

Right, since he said Yugi. It could be Yugi Amane or Yugi Tsukasa. However, if you go back to chapter 13 Tsuchigomori mention that Hanako's dream is to become a science teacher and that he would work at this school once he graduates. He then says that they could have been coworkers.

Now who gave him the watch? Well, Tsuchigomori said an old colleague of his. Therefore, hinting at Hanako.
Mar 18, 7:44 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to Mayakoko101
Hilifim said:

Right, since he said Yugi. It could be Yugi Amane or Yugi Tsukasa. However, if you go back to chapter 13 Tsuchigomori mention that Hanako's dream is to become a science teacher and that he would work at this school once he graduates. He then says that they could have been coworkers.

Now who gave him the watch? Well, Tsuchigomori said an old colleague of his. Therefore, hinting at Hanako.
@Mayakoko101 His dream is to be an astronaut, not a science teacher. He becomes a teacher because he decided to "go nowhere". But since this present altered widely, there is good chance Amane died and Tsukasa lived.

Mar 18, 7:47 AM
Jun 2023
meyve said:
@Mayakoko101 His dream is to be an astronaut, not a science teacher. He becomes a teacher because he decided to "go nowhere". But since this present altered widely, there is good chance Amane died and Tsukasa lived.

Well, while he mentions wanting to become an astronaut he also mentions becoming a teacher.
Wether Amane or Tsukasa is alive depends mainly on the unknown event that was altered.
Mar 18, 9:38 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to Mayakoko101
meyve said:

Well, while he mentions wanting to become an astronaut he also mentions becoming a teacher.
Wether Amane or Tsukasa is alive depends mainly on the unknown event that was altered.
@Mayakoko101 He becomes a teacher BECAUSE he can't become an astronaut. For whatever reason he can't leave the school so he becomes a teacher. He chooses the science branch due to the his love of astronomy.

Mar 18, 3:53 PM
Oct 2020
Guys, is Amane even still alive in this "present"? I'm asking because Tsuchigomori is a supernatural.
Mar 19, 6:30 PM

Oct 2015
I was like yoooooooo
What tf
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Mar 20, 2:21 PM

Jan 2022
i was going through so much emotional pain reading this chapter and that last panel did not help
Mar 21, 6:09 PM

Mar 2024
i cried. a lot. still don't feel bad for teru whatsoever
Mar 24, 2:11 PM

Dec 2022
I'm so confused right now...
Mar 24, 4:22 PM

Nov 2016
AIDAIRO WHEN I GET YOU AIDAIROOOOOOO!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I’m feeling sentimental
Without you, my room is empty
I’m feeling sentimental
Feels like yesterday you were laying
Only a few centimeters away from me"
Mar 31, 1:35 AM
Oct 2018
i am gonna be sick to my stomach WHY CANT THEY BE HAPPY FOR ONE ARC PLEASE, i cant handle this much pain
Apr 10, 12:56 AM

Jun 2021
okay so i looked into A LOT in this chapter ... i don't think i've ever paid this much attention to a chapter before.
starting off with how a rotting plant symbolizes nene's life because of everything that she's gone through, how the clock keepers trade nene's old plant with a prettier plant which will symbolize her new/fake life, and how nene is upset with the clock keepers for taking her old plant because it was important to her despite it's flaws. this is shown later on when nene can constantly feel that something is off and eventually calls out for hanako after her play performance because she prefers her life of flaws. i really just wanted to point this whole part out because it stood out to me!
also we see a lot of characters who were previously dead and are now living. shijima is living and possibly an art teacher? mitsuba is living and a student, and hanako lived long enough to be an adult and teacher but i'm about anything else abt him. i might have missed some people...
anyway. i think the "event that shook the school" could have either been the murder of tsukasa or the suicide of hanako since hanako is alive/lived to be an adult, which means that the incident dates back to all the way to around when he originally committed suicide. just my theory i can't wait for the next chapter i'm really anticipating it!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 114 Discussion

meyve - Yesterday

0 by meyve »»
Yesterday, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 113 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 17

9 by Mayakoko101 »»
Apr 18, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 111 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 16

5 by mdbeach »»
Feb 23, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 94 Discussion

meyve - Sep 15, 2022

6 by senekohan »»
Feb 16, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 110 Discussion

meyve - Jan 17

10 by fuck_my_life_707 »»
Feb 5, 5:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.