Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 19, 8:51 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to TiagoCosta
@luisfunes99 I read/watch on the same day, so yeah my memory couldn't be fresher :p

The flashback is told all at once on the manga, anime does it diving it in 3 points of views (Ichi, Yamada and Adachi) so it's a different take on it but overall it's longer on the manga yeah as the way it's told wouldn't really fit everything the manga shown.

The parents scene is like 2 panels on the manga, it even got a extra line on the anime.. it's expanded slightly.

---------

Anyway my fav part about the ep are the Adachi parts, the fist pump is anime original (so is him talking with the male friends before asking for the dual), the battle heavily expands Ichi speech (love it), Moe (my fav character) towel scene is also original.

The way the anime handles Kana in the end is also very nice (not entering the room with Yamada, entering later and reading the room perfectly).

------------

Nice profile picture btw, KonoOto is fantastic.
TiagoCosta said:
Anyway my fav part about the ep are the Adachi parts, the fist pump is anime original (so is him talking with the male friends before asking for the dual), the battle heavily expands Ichi speech (love it), Moe (my fav character) towel scene is also original.

The way the anime handles Kana in the end is also very nice (not entering the room with Yamada, entering later and reading the room perfectly).

Thats cool to know, for sure a higlight of the ep, i also liked the fist bump, it helped show how much ichikawa has grown so far. Moeko and kana are probably my favs side characters, so i enjoyed those scenes as well.

TiagoCosta said:

Thanks, it truly is. Unfortunately one of my fav part of the manga isnt animated :v

Mar 19, 11:42 AM

May 2015
Wow, the scene under the rain was SO strong.
Mar 19, 2:28 PM

Jun 2016
Of course the rain is enough to drown out all the yelling. It was an ok episode. The ending was nice.
Mar 19, 2:55 PM
May 2023
I fell in love with Ichika's sister. I wish the manga writer would make a 12-part manga about Ichikawa's sister, there is a lot to be desired for the first time, the story telling will be like Lost series.
Mar 20, 12:39 AM
Aug 2020
Bruh this shit got corny as fuck lmao. Up to this point I was some what enjoying this, but the kiba sen scene made me cringe to my core.
Mar 20, 4:13 AM
Jan 2019
Another phenomenal episode! I really wish when ichikawa says stuff like that at the end (ppl will start thinking things etc) yamada says "so?"etc. Also, I love the friendship forged between him and adachi. What a perfect anime. Great that adachi has moe as well to build towards
Mar 20, 1:06 PM

May 2020
They did almost everthing like a couple except confessing to each other. Just do it already...
Mar 20, 7:13 PM

Dec 2022
At this point they don't even need a confession anymore. They both know how each other feel and they are already acting like they are in a relationship.
Mar 21, 3:35 AM

Oct 2022
I love how Ichikawa's sister act dumb and cute in front of her brother but she's a actually a cool onee-san towards strangers lol.
Mar 21, 8:29 PM

Jul 2016
Dude, seriously? Another confession that goes unnoticed? It's like the third time already... give me a break.
And who would have thought the most dramatic moment of this show would be between Ichikawa and Adachi lol. Not gonna lie, the whole scene was corny asf but I guess it's still better than having the show sexualizing middle-school Yamada in such repulsive way.

By the way, someone in the previous episode discussion said the new teacher's outfit reminded them of Goku and now I can't freaking unsee it.

sigh* Just two more episodes...
Mar 23, 2:49 PM

Jul 2022
The bromanship and love relationship is pretty strong in this one. I hope Adachi and Moeko could grow their relationship more like Yamada and Ichikawa. What a guts, ichikawa had. 5/5

Mar 23, 9:20 PM

Jun 2010
Reply to TiagoCosta
@luisfunes99 I read/watch on the same day, so yeah my memory couldn't be fresher :p

The flashback is told all at once on the manga, anime does it diving it in 3 points of views (Ichi, Yamada and Adachi) so it's a different take on it but overall it's longer on the manga yeah as the way it's told wouldn't really fit everything the manga shown.

The parents scene is like 2 panels on the manga, it even got a extra line on the anime.. it's expanded slightly.

---------

------------

@TiagoCosta The anime has in general toned down the gag about Kana being excessively doting on Kyo.
Mar 24, 1:25 AM
Jun 2019
This is the Best Romance anime of the season
Mar 24, 10:53 AM

Feb 2021
The battle between 2 boys that love one girl is very fun to see XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 26, 5:01 PM

Oct 2023
I love that super close talks
Mar 30, 4:21 PM
Apr 2022
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Mar 31, 7:15 AM
Nov 2022
I love the anime and I highly recommended to watch it cause of lot of suspense and brings back the memories of your schools days life.
Apr 2, 1:51 AM

Aug 2019
he won i guess. thank god the girls didnt hear those screams.
of course yamadas lunch is massive :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 1:41 PM
Feb 2024
Me encantó este capítulo fue hermoso como representaron la última barrera de Ichikawa ahora para ya ser libre y poder aclarar sus sentimientos de una vez por todas
Apr 7, 10:28 PM
Oct 2019
my god how I love them both together, but a little confession would make me so happy
Apr 16, 3:15 PM
Jan 2023
Blimey, what an episode, loads of cool things happened.

Those weights could have caused some serious harm to Kyo there though, they looked stupidly heavy. I mean, Anna's father lifts those...

Yamada cooking Kyo lunch, wow, that's some development.

Nearly the end of this season already, enjoyed it so much!
Apr 25, 10:00 AM
May 2021
yamada Anna X Ichikawa Kyou S2
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

342 by wibugar »»
May 9, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

116 by little_raven »»
May 5, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

118 by Mattinator95 »»
May 5, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 6

202 by Playcool »»
May 5, 6:42 AM

» Anime Recommendations like Bokuyaba

Htun__ - Apr 5

43 by Playcool »»
May 3, 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.