Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 3, 9:57 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
another man knows his secret!!!
kekeke
Apr 4, 6:33 AM

Jan 2021
These fight sequences are honestly some of the best I've seen in years.
Apr 4, 5:15 PM
Aug 2018
i love that he is in total control of every situation and isn't afraid to play a little dirty to get what he wants but he is still a good guy under it all.
Apr 4, 8:15 PM

Jul 2013
Even though Jin and Joo-Hee had to go through this terrible experience in the double dungeon, they both dealt with it in completely different ways. Joo-Hee struggled for a long time, while Jin took his second chance and underwent a huge change that made him not only physically, but also mentally stronger. Therefor I can understand Joo-Hee's decision to retire being a hunter and hope that she can live a fulfilling life from now on.

The little conversation between Jin-Chul and Jin was interesting to watch. On the one hand, Jin-Chul justifiably doesn't seem to necessarily believe that Jin was capable of defeating Kang, since Jin had already been examined for a reawakening. On the other hand, he let Jin know that he is now most likely being targeted by Hwang Dongsoo. The fact that Jin only sees this as a reason to become even stronger further confirms his enormous change. If there really is a fight in the future, Hwang Dongsoo has a lot to be prepared for as Jin will continue to make tremendous progress. Hopefully this will end up of being a fight we can look forward to.

I was very curious to see what kind of group Jin-Ho would recruit for the C-rank dungeons. However, I was even more interested in how he could get everyone to keep their mouths shut about only him and Jin entering the dungeon. I have to admit that it was extremely clever to create a contractual clause in which 10 times the actual earnings per raid have to be paid back if someone still dares to make this public.

Now that Jin has finally learned stealth, this could easily become one of his strongest skills.

The reaction of the hired group after Jin and Jin-Ho completed the dungeon within an hour was extremely amusing to watch. With every monster defeated and every dungeon completed, Jin becomes stronger, which was evident from all the new levels he gained. The stealth skill is, as expected, incredibly powerful. The same applies to Fatal Strike and Advanced Dagger Wielding. However, as is usually the case, constant use of such skills consumes an incredible amount of mana, so his focus should now definitely be on increasing his int stat. I love the fact that Jin is able to assess his current strength and thus realized that despite his tremendous progress, he is not yet ready for the Demon Castle. Since I first realized that Jin could learn a job within this mysterious system, I obviously wondered in what way this would be possible. Reaching a certain level obviously makes sense, even if it is the easiest way.

With the purchase of all the C-Rank gates, Jin-Ho should have been aware from the start that someone could become aware of it, as seen with Ahn. Ahn seems to be a very attentive person. Even if he didn't understand all the context, he was still able to conclude that Jin must have enormous strength.
In the subsequent "recruitment interview" I really had to laugh when Ahn became aware about the gigantic amount Yoojin Construction was offering Jin. The sale of the gates that were actually supposed to be canceled crowned the whole thing and was truly a 5Head move. This may have been a lesson for Ahn that no one should joke with Jin and, above all, not spy on him, even if Ahn also doesn't represent a person who will give up trying to recruit Jin because of this incident. I actually wonder what kind of interaction this will result in, now that another person knows about Jin's secret.

Nonetheless I'm really excited to see what the job will look like and whether Jin will be able to choose between different jobs when he completes it or whether he'll only have a fixed one to choose from.

Apr 4, 9:42 PM

Dec 2022
Sure anybody would hate to be publicized when you are a typical loner person and all.

Apr 6, 1:25 PM
Mar 2022
I Dont feel Like Finishing it seems pretty boring now
Apr 7, 4:16 AM

Dec 2013
That's an impressive strike team.

I feel a bit bad for that employee. Jinwoo did a good job of making some money off him.
Apr 7, 1:21 PM

Jul 2021
Honestly a very enjoyable episode even though we didn't get much action I found it to be fun. Seeing Jinwoo and Jinho be the ones to take on the dungeons by themselves and let the others just be there so they could do it was quite kind of them though I feel that one girl hunter actually wanted to help, maybe we will see her again.

The guy who was scouting Jinwoo and looking to recruit him was an interesting fellow, I really liked him and I'm glad he didn't turn out to be bad and it was kinda funny to see Jinwoo pull that play on him. I hope we see him again.

Kinda tragic to see Joohee leave the hunters but its very understandable with what has happened to her and her friends I hope at some point she returns.

Apr 8, 11:20 PM

Aug 2019
Those guys are making easy money without lifting a finger lol
Apr 10, 2:22 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Doing all the dungeons by himself with his mate while all the fake group members are waiting outside that's sure something, and he even managed to scam that other group, Jinwoo is such a mastermind
Apr 12, 11:42 PM

Sep 2012
he sold 3 gates each worth 70mill 200mill each LMAO

this is some next level barter/merchant/trader skill lol
Sugram22Apr 12, 11:45 PM
Apr 14, 3:21 AM

Feb 2021
The one who's never give up to recruit Jinwoo XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 19, 6:12 PM
Apr 2024
Jin Woo is also now a businessman is just amusing to watch, this show just gets better with every episode!
May 1, 11:17 AM

Mar 2016
Yooo they're making it as though Jo-hee is about to die, well you might say that's sorta true since she won't be appearing ever again aside from being some background character.

I like the direction of this ep, these several chapters that were adapted were in fact rather chill because of the upcoming job-change quest. It made this ep feel relaxing, with nice pacing, a lovely vibe, easy hunting jobs, and some power flexing by Sung Jin-Woo. Not every episode has to be high-adrenaline action.
Yesterday, 10:13 PM

Aug 2019
Definitely one of the tamer episodes, but it was really interesting. Jin-Ho and Jin-Woo's start their 20 C-Rank clearing spree, kinda curious how many they did in one day and over x amount of days total cus we see Jin-Woo level the fuck up from them and they're still not finished. I felt it was kinda sketchy to trust 6 other random hunters to not leak anything but the power of 3million per raid to just sit and play cards does it's wonders, still feeling like it's gonna be a relevant plot point though.

Was about time a big corporation connected all the dots with Jin-Woo's recent activities and made a move, but wow Jin-Woo's swung back pretty hard. Ngl i honestly didn't really fully understand what was going on with the dealing, but what i took away was Jin-Woo's kept a really level head, played all his card correctly, sprinkled in a few threats and at the end of the day manage to make a deal that hopefully takes some eyes of him and benefit him and Jin-Ho
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 17

259 by ginumura »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23

300 by Lambofgenesis »»
Yesterday, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

374 by NachmanTheSoos »»
Yesterday, 10:16 AM

» Season 2 will focused more on side charcter and explore the world 360

Hickykissy - May 10

25 by 1000-MAT »»
Yesterday, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

223 by Code0018 »»
May 13, 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.