Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 17, 6:01 PM
Jan 2023
Chadwoo & rich kid just smurfing dungeons from left to right 🗡️
Mar 18, 2:41 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to Dukino
Well this episode was a whole lot of nothing. It didn't set anything up, it didn't advance the characters, it didn't advance the plot, it didn't really do anything of note. Jinwoo and Joohee are just so boring that the whole scene I couldn't have cared less about their conversation. Jinwoo teaming up with Jinho is cool since I actually like him but that just got booked down to nothing since Jinho sat back as Jinwoo went into another dungeon alone and we didn't even see it. So what was the point of that. The agency official offered Jinwoo a handsome amount to join them but he stupidly refused. At first I thought the agency guy was just dumb but it turns out Jinwoo lies about the offer he had from another agency so Jinwoo is actually the dumb one for turning down such a good deal. Idk what his logic is, like why would you close yourself off from a good deal like that, this trope of him being the ultimate lone wolf is boring.
@Dukino are u blind or are u stupid
Mar 18, 3:33 AM
Jan 2021
Nothing much in this episode except for the godly animations as always
Mar 18, 5:40 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
These episode really do fly you by.
Mar 18, 5:48 AM

Dec 2010
Ok, this is the episode where I get absolutely hooked up. It's unfortunate that we're nearing the end of the season, but things sure are looking promising for the future.
Mar 18, 7:01 AM

Jan 2017
That was a smooth move of Jinwoo right there and I'm kinda happy that Joohee had finally retired as a hunter. She's a pain in the eyes lol
Mar 18, 9:23 AM
Nov 2022
A little more dynamic episode, I would have liked the rest to be like that....

Well, at least Sung now knows how to manipulate and intimidate, that's it.... well? ._.

That the healer girl (I forget her name) retired from being a hunter is the smartest thing she could have done, she was just suffering a lot and it could have cost her too much.
Mar 18, 11:06 AM
Mar 2023
With each episode the anime gets better! I highly recommend Solo Leveling
Mar 18, 1:47 PM
May 2019
Nice and funny episode
Mar 18, 2:03 PM
Aug 2020
Would anyone happen to know around what chapter episode 10 ends on? Ive been watching weekly but I honestly can't wait anymore 😭😭
Mar 18, 2:22 PM

May 2015
Another talking episode.
Mar 18, 2:42 PM
Aug 2021
So his sister's friend officially has a crush on him. Bro has become a nonce without becoming a nonce😂. Ik they're taking on multiple caves but the fact he is already on his way to hit A-Rank is mind-blowing. Everyone else is making like 45grand per day just sitting outside waiting. That is the dream job. Can't blame them for not going in.
Mar 18, 7:07 PM
Sep 2023
how did sung jin woo buy that ride at the end and not get found out by the guilds???? like im sure the guilds have some connection to the tax authorities, right?
Mar 18, 9:12 PM
Jan 2021
Reply to pansz
The episode was great, the dialogue and location compared to the manga was much better
@pansz it was great, but NEVER say it was better than the manhwa.
Mar 18, 9:55 PM
Mar 2015
Ou boi is really leveling up
Mar 19, 7:47 AM
Feb 2015
We can see Jiwoo use his stealth skill and brain power moves by scamming the manager. And job changing quest sounds interesting just like a game. it kinda boring a bit when everything just goes smooth for him though. Hope next episode is something unpredictable
Mar 19, 10:38 AM

Jun 2021
We got a good female character that's isn't annoying and genuinely kind and they cut her off!?? Johee will be missed, didn't want her to retire :(
Mar 19, 10:46 AM

Jun 2019
This episode was a great setup for what's coming next! Get ready for the best battle of the season and an insane power-up. Sung finally received a job change quest, making things even more interesting. The whole setup in this episode prepares him for what's to come.
Also set up for Sung's battle with the S-rank hunter. Great fight but nothing serious compared to the big picture in Solo Leveling.
There are only two more episodes left in the season, and I can't wait to see where it will end up!
Mar 19, 11:14 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to MickeyMinaj
We got a good female character that's isn't annoying and genuinely kind and they cut her off!?? Johee will be missed, didn't want her to retire :(
@MickeyMinaj
I actually agree, but I don't think most viewers care, sadly.

- She's of no practical use to Jinwoo; she has performance issues during combat, and he can already heal himself anyway. She has no money, business connections, information, or anything to offer.
- She's no eye-candy, doesn't wear skimpy outfits, and doesn't constantly come on to Jinwoo.
- She's not breathlessly admiring Jinwoo's ascension to godhood.
- She dares to have some sort of personality and warmth, and her own set of problems to deal with.
- It's not like Jinwoo has time for puny mortals anyway.

Therefore, 0/10 character. No need to keep her around. /sarcasm

It was either write her out of the story or kill her, but killing characters have become a bit stale lately, so they wrote her out. Besides, Jinwoo already saved her life multiple times, so they can't let her die and have all that effort mean nothing in the end.
Mar 19, 11:54 AM

Jun 2021
Reply to perseii
@MickeyMinaj
I actually agree, but I don't think most viewers care, sadly.

- She's of no practical use to Jinwoo; she has performance issues during combat, and he can already heal himself anyway. She has no money, business connections, information, or anything to offer.
- She's no eye-candy, doesn't wear skimpy outfits, and doesn't constantly come on to Jinwoo.
- She's not breathlessly admiring Jinwoo's ascension to godhood.
- She dares to have some sort of personality and warmth, and her own set of problems to deal with.
- It's not like Jinwoo has time for puny mortals anyway.

Therefore, 0/10 character. No need to keep her around. /sarcasm

It was either write her out of the story or kill her, but killing characters have become a bit stale lately, so they wrote her out. Besides, Jinwoo already saved her life multiple times, so they can't let her die and have all that effort mean nothing in the end.
@perseii Yeah that's sadly the case, just at the corner of my mind I thought you know, maybe after what she went through and saw Jinwoo doing his best despite being a loser initially, that would spark her motivation to get stronger and overcome her timidness and fear over combats. Instead she just gave up. If they wanted to, fighting her issues would have been a better way to grow her character, but sadly she was prolly just never meant to be kept around in the first place and that's disappointing slightly
Mar 19, 1:10 PM
Aug 2019
Next episode gonna be epic
Mar 20, 2:06 AM
Feb 2016
this anime is decaying hard. It started really good, now the pace if just bad, interactions are poor and characters are proving to be flat and boring
Mar 20, 2:11 AM
Feb 2016
Reply to MFM32
this is what i call a PEAK leveling episode
@MFM32 I can tell by your checking profile that you have anything but a good taste in anime, imagine saying this crap is "peak"
Mar 20, 9:54 AM
May 2019
Zajebiste co mam wiecej pisać
Mar 20, 12:49 PM
Dec 2023
very good peak isekai
Mar 20, 12:50 PM

Jul 2014
Already scammed him man that was funny lmao

Cant wait to see his job change quest , its probably the last arc this season? who knows
Mar 21, 10:34 AM

Mar 2010
Damn Another long awaited Level up montage.. but shits ending too fast and nothing "that" major has happened

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 22, 2:52 AM
Jun 2012
5/5 Production value has gone up again. And consistently across its runtime.

Also the OP looks touched up on as well.

Great job overall.
Mar 22, 2:30 PM
Mar 2023
C'est un extraordinaire animé
Mar 22, 6:01 PM
Dec 2013
I wonder what the new song in Episode 10 is called and who it’s sung by?
Mar 23, 1:38 AM

Apr 2009
At least now he is explicitly informed that some S-ranker is about to get him in the future.

Oh they have skill stones and job change too! Well he will need everything to fend off "the monster that even monsters fear of".

It seems the girl is his sister's classmate.

And more people find out his secret, even just partial of that secret by simple deduction. >_<

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 23, 10:39 AM

Oct 2017
Sad that this is probably the last we'll see of Lee Juhee. Was in shock when it happened in the manwha too and watching it in the anime made me sad again. JinWoo's level up is going well and big fight is coming soon.
Mar 23, 7:03 PM
Jan 2024
this epiosde is insane
Mar 24, 4:47 PM
Jun 2019
yowzers pretty intense battle
Mar 25, 6:23 PM

Mar 2020
the anime is called solo leveling, he is exclusively co-op leveling
Mar 25, 7:17 PM

Jan 2022
Purposely waiting a while to watch the episodes so I don't attacked for having a differing opinion lol

I'm glad Joohee is taking care of herself and retiring. I wish we could've seen more of her bc she was a cutie.

3 million to just stand around and do nothing? Sign me tf up, please. Overall, it was a good episode tbh. Jinwoo is smart
This never updates so that's cool
Mar 26, 8:48 AM

Oct 2008
yeah right more politics less action! episode stinks btw is the netmarble game solo leveling worth it to try? is it F2P friendly or blatant P2P?

Mar 27, 1:09 PM
Jan 2023
Great episode. Love how easily they are just blowing through these C rank gates, and that little scam at the end was a funny joke to end off the episode.
Mar 28, 5:19 PM

Aug 2011
Best episode yet! or, well, since the opening xD
Mar 29, 7:18 PM
Dec 2021
was super good and very entertaining all around
Mar 30, 5:53 PM

Dec 2022
this is just a plain old straightforward power trippin damn good time
Mar 30, 6:27 PM

May 2015
Sung Jinwoo's "lucky" streak is catching the attention of more and more people each episode. I'm glad the system hasn't changed him completely, and he left that nosy recruiter off with a warning.
Mar 30, 9:27 PM
Jan 2021
Well it seems that Jinwoo and Jinho are working together, and that date with Johee will have to wait…

In the meantime, Jinwoo is working to get himself stronger and stronger so that he can take on the Demon’s Castle and get the ingredients for the Elixir of Life to save his mother with magic. Everything seems to be working out. Jinwoo continues to get money with a strike team, said team is making money without doing anything, and Jinho’s reputation increases.

Then there’s the deal with the manager of the White Tiger Guild’s Second Administration Team, Mr. Sangmin Ahn in which Jinwoo tricked him into accepting a deal to buy 3 C Rank gates for 200 million a piece (knowing that’s the maximum profit that can be made for those gates) by giving off the impression that Jinwoo and Jinho will continue to monopolize them.

And now a job change quest…? What can this entail?! I’m excited!
Mar 30, 9:33 PM
Aug 2023
this episode was pure mid
Mar 31, 7:18 AM
Aug 2022
i do not undestand this score
Apr 1, 3:30 AM
Feb 2024
If animators forget what budget is
Apr 1, 8:07 AM

Jun 2015
@Mcbeave42 @jfabritz @ScarRufus @OnxEyedKxng @Sakura679
The song is 4eVR by Hiroyuki Sawano from the Solo Leveling soundtrack. I don't know who the vocalists are.
Apr 2, 12:44 PM
Jul 2022
Reply to justmadness
@Mcbeave42 @jfabritz @ScarRufus @OnxEyedKxng @Sakura679
The song is 4eVR by Hiroyuki Sawano from the Solo Leveling soundtrack. I don't know who the vocalists are.
@justmadness bro, thank you, life saver <3
Apr 2, 12:45 PM
Jul 2022
Reply to Sakura679
I wonder what the new song in Episode 10 is called and who it’s sung by?
@Sakura679 4eVR Sawano
Apr 3, 8:46 AM

Jan 2017
It keeps getting harder and harder for Sung to keep his secret under wraps, at least it should be safe for a bit more time... until the eventual duel with the S-ranked hunter who wanted revenge for his big bro that is
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 17

259 by ginumura »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23

300 by Lambofgenesis »»
Yesterday, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

374 by NachmanTheSoos »»
Yesterday, 10:16 AM

» Season 2 will focused more on side charcter and explore the world 360

Hickykissy - May 10

25 by 1000-MAT »»
Yesterday, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

223 by Code0018 »»
May 13, 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.