Which one do you love more
Kaguya sama season 3
57.4%
The dangers in my heart season 2
42.6%
101 votes
Mar 15, 3:40 AM
Apr 2023
I'm enjoying this romcom very much i don't think it is my number one which is kaguya sama what do you guys think
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Mar 15, 3:49 AM
Nov 2023
Both are peak, you can’t make me choose.
Mar 15, 3:49 AM
Jul 2022
As someone who has read the manga for both, Love is War is definitely much better (It's my favourite manga)
Mar 15, 4:00 AM
Aug 2022
Dangers in my heart definitely
Mar 15, 4:12 AM
Jul 2013
As a romcom with more comedy than romance, Kaguya-sama is superior.

As a romcom with more romance than comedy, Dangers is superior.

I like both as romcom greatness.
Mar 15, 4:31 AM

Oct 2014
Rom com that focuses on the comedy - Kaguya sama

Rom com that focuses on the romance - Bokuyaba.

I like both but cant really compare as were looking at apples and oranges
Mar 15, 4:35 AM

Jul 2022
Kaguya-sama for sure in every way possible. But the Dangers in My Heart is also amazing.
Mar 15, 4:48 AM
Sep 2020
Kaguya Sama doesn't hold a candle to this in the Romance aspect. Comedy in that cold be considered better but overall love this show much more.
Mar 15, 5:04 AM
Mar 2021
I put the Manga of Kaguya above the anime for Bokuyaba but I put the anime for Bokuyaba over the anime for Kaguya.

(Kaguya s3 confession was better in the manga than it was in the anime imo)
Mar 15, 5:10 AM
Sep 2021
I would choose one of them if they share similar aspects I mean Kaguya Sama (Love is War) shows the personality hidden under a mask and the danger in my heart shows the change in personality this is the basic thing that everyone catches at first glance If I have to explain these two in depth then I think I might have to write a script first because there is a lot in both these anime which cannot be explained directly
Mar 15, 5:12 AM
Nov 2023
the dangers in my heart is AMAZING but not Kaguya Sama S3 level of amazing in my opinion
Mar 15, 5:14 AM
Nov 2023
Hacker075 said:
I put the Manga of Kaguya above the anime for Bokuyaba but I put the anime for Bokuyaba over the anime for Kaguya.

how was it better ? I didn't read the manga but I don't think that it can be better than this, the music and the animation were top tier it's one of my favourite episodes of all anime
Mar 15, 5:35 AM

Dec 2021
Neither. But if I had to choose then Kaguya-sama. Although it lacks romance, the comedy was good enough.

"𝑰𝒇 π’‚π’π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’• 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’˜π’‰π’ π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆, 𝒐𝒓 π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’†π’”, 𝑰 π’ˆπ’–π’†π’”π’”?"
» [JELEE] «
0:00 〇────── 4:47
β†Ί |◁ II β–·| β™‘

Mar 15, 5:40 AM
Feb 2024
This anime is getting quite overrated tbh. Maybe its because you guys have been brainrotted after reading too many c tier ‘loner x popular girl’ manga and started going crazy over this anime. kaguya has a much better cast,more complex characters,much more interesting premise. and imo the manga of this anime is quite mediocre ,the anime is simply a masterclass adaptation to an okay manga
Mar 15, 5:40 AM

Sep 2016
Lmao, you ask this in the Bokuyaba subforum and despite that Kaguya-sama is still leading the poll clearly shows its superiority as a romcom.
ZarutakuMar 15, 5:44 AM
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 15, 5:49 AM
Mar 2021
ZeStark said:
Hacker075 said:

how was it better ? I didn't read the manga but I don't think that it can be better than this, the music and the animation were top tier it's one of my favourite episodes of all anime

Just to clarify, I've given s3 of Kaguya a 10.

I read up until the end of the arc that's after the film back when there was only one season of kaguya and just found that reading the whole arc and confession had a much bigger impact to me. To the point where I knew as I watched season 3 that I wasn't as invested as I was when reading the manga.

May be because I knew what was coming but that's unlikely as I had the same situation with dr stone and actually enjoyed the anime way more, despite the manga being stunning.
Mar 15, 5:56 AM
Apr 2022
love is war was mid af. the movie destroyed it even more
Mar 15, 6:00 AM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
Thread locked for breaking the Anime Discussion Guidelines:
2.γ€€Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion. An example includes:
    b.γ€€random "xx vs. yy"
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

79 by Scootboi »»
May 21, 1:58 AM

» Has the english dub been announced?

middle_pickup - Jan 24

27 by SammyOldLad »»
May 19, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

348 by UaEfAlCoN83 »»
May 17, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

116 by little_raven »»
May 5, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

118 by Mattinator95 »»
May 5, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.