Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 14, 3:18 AM

Feb 2019
Since I've always been a fan of this entry of the Fate Series I've collected various info from the novels, materials and FGO in so that people who only watched the anime may be able to understand most of the things that weren't explained in the animated adaptation ^^

All thanks for the english translation of the novel and materials go to NanoDesu and Quality Mistranslations
Mar 14, 3:30 AM

Mar 2023
Well, that's not bad, you've obviously put a lot of effort into it. But still it would be nice to insert a guide so that not to leaf through a ton of material for some information.

By the way, there is a Wiki site where you can also find almost any information on Fate, including FGO. Might be useful as well.
Mar 14, 4:48 AM

Feb 2019
The thing about the Wiki is that it's a slow process, you have to know what to search and how to search it since a character from a certain entry (let's say Apocrypha) may be totally different from another entry (let's say Grand Order), furthermore to know about things like characters' skills you first have to open the page that speaks about that certain skill and then because that skill has different effects depending on the character that has it you have to look for the name of the character you're interested in (and this becomes an even longer process when a character has 6 different skills) >_<

The thing about the "guide" I made is that I wasn't actually really sure about how to call it (you could even define it like some kind of Wiki), as I said before my aim is to let people who only watched the anime know about almost everything that wasn't explained in the animated adaptation (thus in the guide I haven't added info that have already been explained in the anime), this means that everything I collected in that "guide" should be new for them. If you need a certain info you can obviously help yourself through the browser you're using (see the "Find a certain text in the page you're viewing" button) ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

97 by TheBiggestAm »»
Mar 9, 7:31 PM

» Who is your favorite character from Apocrypha?

Omarumba - Feb 25

28 by Manthors »»
Mar 1, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

278 by PirateHasan »»
Jan 5, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

86 by PirateHasan »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:10 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2017

77 by PirateHasan »»
Dec 20, 2023 7:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.