Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 12, 7:24 PM

Apr 2020
I'm not updated with Anime production news so I don't know what the plans for this series are.
But personally, I'd really prefer for this series to end this season for the best interest of the show, to avoid it being stretched out to the point of losing its substance. The thing I appreciate the most from this series since the 1st season is the episodic progress, both for character development and the step-by-step development of the MCs' relationship. And while it's still there, it's really beginning to feel like it's only small developments now. The amount of fillers and side stuff for each episode has begun to increase, and some of the obstacles they tackle have become redundant. So I'd really prefer for this series to end while it's still on a high note.

But if the very late involvement in the show of Yamada's "Otaku" model friend is any indication, I have a feeling they're already setting up characters they'll include for another season.
I can see them not wanting to end this series just from marketability alone and, that's understandable. I just hope it doesn't come at the expense of the quality of the story, or the show in general.

How do you all feel about it? Would you rather this Anime keep on going or get a closure this season?
-+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+-
Mar 12, 7:31 PM
Nov 2021
There is great content in the manga that won't be covered this season. Another season will be great.
Mar 12, 7:40 PM
Apr 2022
Jozuwa-_- said:
I'm not updated with Anime production news so I don't know what the plans for this series are.
But personally, I'd really prefer for this series to end this season for the best interest of the show, to avoid it being stretched out to the point of losing its substance. The thing I appreciate the most from this series since the 1st season is the episodic progress, both for character development and the step-by-step development of the MCs' relationship. And while it's still there, it's really beginning to feel like it's only small developments now. The amount of fillers and side stuff for each episode has begun to increase, and some of the obstacles they tackle have become redundant. So I'd really prefer for this series to end while it's still on a high note.

But if the very late involvement in the show of Yamada's "Otaku" model friend is any indication, I have a feeling they're already setting up characters they'll include for another season.
I can see them not wanting to end this series just from marketability alone and, that's understandable. I just hope it doesn't come at the expense of the quality of the story, or the show in general.

How do you all feel about it? Would you rather this Anime keep on going or get a closure this season?

I’m pretty sure based on where they are going to leave off when the season ends and if another season gets announced their progress will take a massive leap based what’s happening in the manga. So I wouldn’t worry about popularity going down
Mar 12, 7:51 PM
Feb 2024
manga is not even finished yet
Mar 12, 8:05 PM
May 2020
You want anime to end on S2, which wont even cover all of the content in manga that is still running???
Mar 12, 8:10 PM
Nov 2023
I’ve literally loved every episode of both seasons so far (been a couple moments I’ve felt like strangling those 2 ๐Ÿ˜‚) and the development and cuteness of each is the best.
I’d personally love to see another season especially if they got in a relationship.
Knowing them they must be taking things slow and adorable in one so I’d love to see that.
Mar 12, 8:21 PM

Apr 2021
this is an anime adapting a manga, why would it end if the story (manga) aint finish. If its popular and profitable, i dont see a point on stopping.
Mar 12, 9:38 PM
Sep 2023
Considering there are 140 ish chap (publishing, not over), season 1 covered 58 ish chap, anime wise we're at 100 ish, we'd get a season 3 yeah. No reasons not to, seen how many weeks this was no.1 weekly?? I'd be surprised if it didn't tbh. Might wait more than the s1-2 gap, maybe 2 years or a lil less. No clue on that matter tho. Future will tell!
Mar 12, 9:39 PM
Apr 2023
All manga reader can tell you

Don't worry.
Mar 12, 9:49 PM
Jun 2023
you are correct, i agree, I love this show soooo much that I also don't wanna see it lose love, for example like one punch man season 1 is my all time favourite but season 2 was ok, (i don't want this kind of thing) like ich and Yamada development is really very very good , i didn't think this show could maintain the great flow like they are doing now because it's hard to maintain quality but my friends don't worry, I read manga because of this worries,but it doesn't stop ,it will become even more enjoyable,and recent manga chapter was very very good.
so you don't have to worry about this show decreasing it's quality .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Mar 12, 10:22 PM
Jun 2023
Even if they Do a third season I don't think we have worry about the quality of the show

This the same studio that did the 3 seasons of Takagi San including the movie so they are quite consistent with their production

All we can do is hope that they will pour the same amount of hardwork and love into the 3rd season as they have done in the second and first
KidzunaMar 12, 10:28 PM
Mar 12, 11:02 PM
Jan 2015
I read and caught up to the manga after s2 e7 and I believe season 3 will be great. The series doesn't always need to be perfect in its pacing and at least in the manga I enjoy its slow development. I'd say the point that the anime is at now is a dip in excitement, but it will definitely rise back, if not by the finale, then definitely in season 3 it will. The content coming in season 3 will advance the character and relationship growth.

Trust the manga readers in this thread when we say s3 will be another banger.
Mar 12, 11:49 PM

Aug 2014
I havent read the manga.

But if they do become an official couple at the end of this season 2, then they should not do a season 3.

They should instead just do an OVA episode / special episode or even a movie, with them going out as a couple, hopefully a kiss, and their friends teasing them

Remember, this is a rom-com, so no need to keep milking things, nor take the "Tsuki Ga Kirei" anime route for middle school romance since Tsuki was a serious middle school romance anime, while The Dangers is a romcom anime.

Whenever I think of a continuing season of a romcom anime where the two MC became a couple after a season, and the next season was a failure, i always think of the second season of Chuunibyou back in 2014. Season 1 was great, they became a couple at the end of season 1. Then they decided to do a season 2 with them as a couple, and it was a DUD that season 2. But the concluding movie after season 2 was nice.

oooo3333Mar 13, 12:03 AM
Mar 13, 4:49 AM

Oct 2014
As a manga reader, the arc after season 2 is interesting so yes i hope they would continue.

Not enough content out though so its going to be a while

They are at chapter 140. It needs to be around chapter 170 for a season
Mar 13, 5:37 AM

Apr 2020
Noxyasviel said:
I’ve literally loved every episode of both seasons so far (been a couple moments I’ve felt like strangling those 2 ๐Ÿ˜‚) and the development and cuteness of each is the best.
Right? The balance of cutesy romance and story progression for this Anime series has really been done so well, imo.

Forceit said:
No reasons not to, seen how many weeks this was no.1 weekly?? I'd be surprised if it didn't tbh
Good point. I didn't even consider that it has been atop the rankings consistently. I guess there's no way this won't get another season or even more.

_otaku_man00 said:
I read manga because of this worries,but it doesn't stop ,it will become even more enjoyable,and recent manga chapter was very very good.
so you don't have to worry about this show decreasing it's quality .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I love that positivity! ๐Ÿ‘ And I do hope that if they do make another season it just keeps being good and that they tackle new stuff for Ichikawa and Yamada. I'm not a Manga reader so Idk what's happening to the story now but for the Anime adaptation, they have to take another level, like the MCs dating, just to avoid redoing the stages they went through in the 2nd season.

Kidzuna said:
All we can do is hope that they will pour the same amount of hardwork and love into the 3rd season as they have done in the second and first
I sure do hope so. And I agree that the studio, just based on the 2 seasons we already have, is giving that trustworthy vibe. There's a clear indication of care about the story they're telling, so I'd like to see more of the material get animated as well. But I'm worried about the business side of things ruining this work due to its popularity. Just hope that doesn't happen.

oooo3333 said:
But if they do become an official couple at the end of this season 2, then they should not do a season 3.

They should instead just do an OVA episode / special episode or even a movie, with them going out as a couple, hopefully a kiss, and their friends teasing them
I highly agree with the story ending- of the Anime at least- should be when they decide to become a couple. There's not much problem with the Manga tackling way more than that but on TV, things can only get too stretched out before it declines in quality. I don't mind a S3 tackling the 2 MCs dating as that would still be a new thing for their characters. But them going official should mark as the closure of the story. And I do see it being one heck of a lovely rom-com moment if their road to becoming an official couple is tackled either in a 1hr special or a Movie.

kisip123 said:
Not enough content out though so its going to be a while
That could actually be a good thing. With the quality that the studio has managed to provide so far, I can only imagine how good of a quality they can produce if they have all the time they need to think things through, especially if they end up having to slip in merch-promotional stuff in there.

I get lots of confidence about the remaining material from the Manga readers. Looks like there are no doubts about what the story can still provide. Hope it gets adapted well to the Anime as well.
-+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+-
Mar 13, 5:44 AM
Jun 2023
I want anither season
Mar 13, 6:31 AM
Jul 2014
The confession is not the goal, the story continues after they become a couple and it doesn't drop in quality after that. Many of the best moments in the entire story would be in season 3 so I really hope that we'll get one.
Mar 13, 12:44 PM
Jun 2020
This is literally impossible. Season 2 will not cover whatever is published of the manga as of now and the manga is still ongoing, it didn’t even end yet.
Mar 14, 7:19 AM

Jan 2020
S2 won't even cover HALF of what's out so far in the manga

MOOOOREEEEE ๐Ÿ™Œ
Apr 1, 1:38 PM

Apr 2020
Looks like it did end at S2. It ended where it all began, they got to be honest with each other, Yamada comfortably saying Ichikawa's name, and that long-awaited "I love you!".

I now feel regretful for wanting this series to end while it's still great because now that it had that lovely moment... I want more! xD
But hey! We could always read the Manga for the rest. I'd rather keep that lovely fitting TV ending untouched.

Overall a great puppy love story and a great show in general. Very well executed. Quality presentation. Loved it!
Apr 2, 12:46 AM

Aug 2017
I would be fine wrapping up here. It was beautifully done.

Or they could do a movie and time skip, like Teasing Master Takagi.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

80 by Gator »»
Today, 8:22 AM

» Season 3?

martingunnarsson - Mar 30

26 by Gator »»
Today, 8:19 AM

Poll: » R u satisfied or disappointed ( 1 2 3 )

Hickykissy - Mar 31

100 by Gator »»
Today, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

353 by Gator »»
Today, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23

128 by Gator »»
Today, 7:31 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.