Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 12, 8:09 AM

Nov 2016
Zoro beat Lucci before 1111? Subverting expectations. We'll see if he stays down. But I guess he ain't quite beaten yet in my book, at least until we see him down in the next chapter(even tho Zoro usually ends his fights with one clean attack)

The Gorosei are going hard on that doubleapread. Nusjuro has the sickest design.

Usopp finally did something. Now he's definitely not the most useless member this arc. If Jinbe didn't save the drowning ones way back at the beginning he would've been a hot candidate. He already had many great moments, so I can see why Oda would sideline him.

Instead he gasses Dorry and Brogy who managed to save Luffy in time. Questionable if he really needed their help and the timing is too convenient. I still like this. Never would've guessed to see these two facing the Gorosei.

Chapter felt way too short as always when it's so good. Looking forward to next weeks and the Coverstory. Now that Caribou is on his way to Blackbeard Wano(and FMI) is in serious danger.
FMmatronMar 16, 4:44 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 12, 8:23 AM
May 2021
FMmatron said:
Zoro beat Lucci before 1111. Subverting expectations.

Are you talking about spoilers or about the whole chapter? If so, from where did you read it?
Mar 12, 11:02 AM
Aug 2021
chp 1110 already out? where to read?
Sedey_BabaMar 12, 11:05 AM
Mar 12, 3:37 PM
May 2021
Seeing Zoro getting triggered by Sanji hahaa, Gorosei designs r sick still.
jas-samaaaMar 15, 4:31 PM
Mar 12, 4:46 PM
Dec 2022
where do yall read?
Mar 12, 4:57 PM
Jan 2022
chapter summary @pewpiece on x
Mar 12, 4:58 PM
Oct 2023
illfated1998 said:
what the hell bros its not even out yet

well for some reason the discussion appears when the spoilers come out. u can go read them on reddit if u want
Mar 12, 5:16 PM

Jun 2014
Impatient Agenda Piece losers prematurely dubbing Zoro a fraud because he didn't one-shot AWAKENED Lucci in one panel. Almost like you should let the author cook week by week and see how things finish first. Now look, he won, what do those people have to say now? Lol.

Can't wait to see the other Elders' transformations.

Edit: After reading the chapter all I have to say is holy fuck. Finally seeing the Five Elders in action and they look absolutely terrifying. Casual reminder that Sabo escaped from those five ALIVE. How the fuck he did is a damn miracle.

Zoro finally takes Lucci out with a new move, in one hit too. No wonder he told him he’s not in control of how the fight was going lol. Agenda Piece morons already moving goalposts too, saying it’s because of Zoro overhearing Sanji’s insult that he gained the strength to finish Lucci off. Lmao 😂

Dorry and Brogy came through with the nice save at the end. Seven more minutes until Vegapunks message.
thebrentinator24Mar 15, 8:31 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 13, 3:31 AM
Jul 2023
Sedey_Baba said:

chapter is not out yet!! only spoilers on Twitter and reddit
Mar 13, 5:03 PM
Dec 2022
Zoro fight finally over LMAO

guys.... is this real?
wallus81Mar 14, 4:37 PM
Mar 14, 12:10 AM

Oct 2019
Oda really cooked with the Five Elders design
Mar 14, 3:54 AM

Apr 2009
This is the first one-panel doublespread since the sake cups of the Grand Fleet; that was chapter 800, released in WSJ 2015 Issue 43.
We went 9 years without a single-panel doublespread, which is insane to think about and kinda baffling, considering how many big moments we had in WCI and Wano: Gear 5, Kaido's and BM's defeat, some environmental establishing shots for WCI and Wano, etc. could have been doublespreads like this as well..
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Mar 14, 6:37 AM

Nov 2016
Reply to Nidhoeggr
This is the first one-panel doublespread since the sake cups of the Grand Fleet; that was chapter 800, released in WSJ 2015 Issue 43.
We went 9 years without a single-panel doublespread, which is insane to think about and kinda baffling, considering how many big moments we had in WCI and Wano: Gear 5, Kaido's and BM's defeat, some environmental establishing shots for WCI and Wano, etc. could have been doublespreads like this as well..
@Nidhoeggr

That's actually insane fr. Nice catch.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 15, 6:57 AM

Apr 2022
jesus christ oda cooked way too fucking hard for 1110. zoro in one, leopard hunter and it's gotta be curtains for lucci. the gorosei's transformations all look great, especially nasjuro's skeletal horse and the hybrid version too, i'm actually very excited to see more of him. 7 minutes to vegapunk's message, sandworm thought he had luffy but dorry and broggy at the scene for their boy, what a reunion. first full double spread from oda since dressrosa and it looks fire, luffy having his moment against the big dawgs.

@Abyhape tcb finally just dropped lol.
ryzxgumMar 15, 8:09 AM
Mar 15, 7:42 AM

Jul 2016
This chapter felt kinda crazy, getting a full double page spread single panel again is so cool too, those are so rare in one piece.
Penguins are funny
Mar 15, 7:46 AM

Sep 2015
Oda totally delivered!! The five elders are extremely menacing and scary... Their designs, speciallyyy Nusjuro's soulsborne like form, is already iconic and well deserving of some of the end game villains of the series. Thank God break d. next week didn't show up.
Mar 15, 7:49 AM

Jan 2014
Reply to Sedey_Baba
ragnarok scan, tcb is too slow, even official scan are faster than tcb now. why are we even bother wait for tcb, smh.

============

zoro finally stop playing around. it's about time he headed to where luffy is.
luffy finally had a reunion with the giants, i'm sure 1111 gonna be epic with zoro at luffy's side.
Mar 15, 8:10 AM

Jan 2014
Reply to ryzxgum
jesus christ oda cooked way too fucking hard for 1110. zoro in one, leopard hunter and it's gotta be curtains for lucci. the gorosei's transformations all look great, especially nasjuro's skeletal horse and the hybrid version too, i'm actually very excited to see more of him. 7 minutes to vegapunk's message, sandworm thought he had luffy but dorry and broggy at the scene for their boy, what a reunion. first full double spread from oda since dressrosa and it looks fire, luffy having his moment against the big dawgs.

@Abyhape tcb finally just dropped lol.
@ryzxgum ikr, they're doing as they like because they're the only op scan at this moment. I wish opscans are back though
Mar 15, 8:16 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
It's going down and I can barely wait.
Mar 15, 8:26 AM

Oct 2017
Now that was epic.
Mar 15, 8:35 AM

Jun 2023
My goodness... Sabo had to survive and run away from all THAT?

This chapter was Elden Ring vs. Gigantamax Pokemon on crack. 🔥

A moment of silence and my condolences to the few Lucci fans out there who thought he had a chance... 😆
KanelbullarMar 15, 8:40 AM
Mar 15, 8:53 AM

Mar 2021
The Dune Piece is real
Mar 15, 9:03 AM

Apr 2016
The rest of the Elder Planets powers finally revealed, and Saturn's officially given a name, and it was the Gyuki like some people thought.
That huge double page spread of them all towering over Luffy was legendary, as was the chapter in general!
Nostalgic to see the giants blasting Luffy out of the stomach of a beast again LOL, thought I don't think that's going to defeat it
Also props for Zoro finishing the job quick with Lucci too, so cool!
Mar 15, 9:14 AM

Jan 2017
Too many cultural references in this one, makes sense why the chapter is late.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Mar 15, 9:37 AM

May 2018
Would be one hell great achievement for Straw Hats if they beat the 5 Elders here. Kizaru out?
Mar 15, 9:39 AM

Aug 2021
true forms of all the elders are revealed and their designs look great. they're massive compared to saturn too and from the limited amount we saw of their powers it looks like they got some interesting abilities. zoro was toying with lucci this whole time as all he needed was to hear sanji's insult to one shot him. dorry and brogy meet up with luffy after all this time and it looks like the fight has finally reached it's climax
Mar 15, 9:53 AM
Jan 2021
Zoro FINALLY not being a burden to his crew is neat, Ethan's powers being shown is interesting (i really hope it isnt another ice power oda already did 2). funny how sabo saw that double page spread before us all + imu and still survived thats why hes the goat
Mar 15, 9:54 AM
Jan 2021
Reply to MrDraza
FMmatron said:
Zoro beat Lucci before 1111. Subverting expectations.

Are you talking about spoilers or about the whole chapter? If so, from where did you read it?
@MrDraza reddit always has it late thursday early friday
Mar 15, 9:54 AM
Jan 2021
Reply to Abyhape
@ryzxgum ikr, they're doing as they like because they're the only op scan at this moment. I wish opscans are back though
@Abyhape sabo saw it first + imu
Mar 15, 10:26 AM

Apr 2015
This chapter did not disappoint like Holy shit!
The Gorosei all have sick forms but the Gandhi one, Nusjuro has the best looking one. The Horse yokai one. Good thing I didn't read the leaks this time!
Also damn, All Zoro needed to finish Lucci was Sanji's taunt lmao xD Peak indeed. Cannot wait for next chapter.
Mar 15, 10:40 AM

Apr 2017
ghandi the best one out the bunch and that centaur form goes hard af...also...is that a black blade?

Mar 15, 11:24 AM
Sep 2019
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK
Mar 15, 11:33 AM

Jul 2022
Was that a Dune reference
Mar 15, 11:48 AM

May 2023
Losing my shit at the fact that being insulted by Sanji causes Zoro to get a power boost out of spite. They're so funny.
Mar 15, 11:55 AM

Nov 2008
The Withdrawal Under Fire is getting more and more difficult for the Straw Hats.
Mar 15, 12:48 PM

May 2015
the five planets of dementia.
Mar 15, 1:06 PM
Dec 2022
Dayum so it really is the first one spread for like a decade pretty much
THIS SHIT IS GONNA BE SO FUCKING PEAK WHEN ITS ANIMATED OMLLLLLL

We finally get introduced to the forms of the rest of the elders AND DAMN
How fast is Vnus I NEED HIM AND ZORO TO FIGHT OR ATLEAST ZORO GET A PEAK OF HIM
Luffy flabbergasted about Jupeter LMAO
and its real ZORO FINALLY BEATS LUCCI only took him 6 months... needed the Sanji boost too

ARRRRRGGH IM SO HAPPY THE GIANTS ARE HERE IM SO HAPPY 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

this gotta be the craziest chapter of egghead or one of them nah craziest chapter in the series
Mar 15, 1:14 PM

Apr 2014
Fantastic reveal of the beast forms of each of the Five Elders in a doublespread. The most stand-out Elders for me beside the already familiar spider-like bull yokai from Saturn are Nusjuro's horse skeleton yokai with useful sword attacks and Ju Peter's sand wyrm that is currently reminiscent of Dune. I hope that the official translations around the world will find fitting names for the beast forms. Because I doubt that they'll keep the romanized Japanese names.
Mar 15, 2:12 PM
May 2023
the reveal of the five elders is sooo good. I'm getting big Water 7 energy with how in over there heads the straw hats feel.
Mar 15, 2:59 PM

May 2023
Somebody on /a/ did a count of all the one-panel doublespreads in One Piece and apparently there is 49 in total. What's interesting to me is that there has been only 4 of them post timeskip.
Mar 15, 3:43 PM
Feb 2020
St. Ethan CARRIED ! Dude did more in a page than Saturn in entire chapters
Mar 15, 4:12 PM
Aug 2020
Another crazy chapter 🥵🥵🥵
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Mar 15, 4:53 PM
Apr 2020
And then they were concerned with BlackBeard lol, WG would have wiped out the Blackbeard pirates if they wanted to.
Mar 15, 5:34 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
insane. i sound like a broken record but every chapter is 10/10

- i reckon the Wano cover story will end with Yamato finding Kaido and BM near death
- that double spread looks ridiculously good. crazy art. the wyrm is probably my favourite
- i originally predicted that the five elders wouldn't be strong but boy was i wrong XD the infinite healing is especially OP (how do you beat em? drown em?)
- hope Zoro bodies glasses dude in 1111
- Zoro INSANE finishing off Lucci with the santoryu!! got me too hype. finally got serious with the conquerors, I wonder if Jinbe will pick up on it
- wholesome reunion with Dorry and Brogy. doubt wrym boy is dead

next chapter should be crazy too
Mar 15, 5:38 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Reply to Abyhape
ragnarok scan, tcb is too slow, even official scan are faster than tcb now. why are we even bother wait for tcb, smh.

============

zoro finally stop playing around. it's about time he headed to where luffy is.
luffy finally had a reunion with the giants, i'm sure 1111 gonna be epic with zoro at luffy's side.
@Abyhape the quality of TCB is too good for me to ignore. idm waiting an extra day
Mar 15, 8:09 PM
Jan 2020
ANOTHER CRAZY CHAPTER WOW! The Five Elders have finally revealed their true form and powers they are Yokai from Chinese and Japanese mythologies. Saturn is a bull-spider, Mars is a demonic bird, Warcury is a demonic boar with huge tusks, V Nusjuro is a massive skeleton horse like a centaur, Ju Peter is a giant Sandworm like in Dune! How did Sabo manage to escape that room? At long last Zoro has defeated Lucci after 6 months of long stuggle
LuffyHammock94Apr 27, 1:51 PM
Mar 15, 9:18 PM
Feb 2023
ODA sensei cooked hard for this chapter.
Mar 15, 10:24 PM
Sep 2022
The fact that you saw these guys 2 decades ago and we’re finally seeing their powers is surreal. I can’t imagine how the people who waited that long are feeling after this chapter. Loved it, I missed full double page spreads, couldn’t believe my eyes that we actually got one after so long.
Mar 16, 12:55 AM

Jan 2014
Reply to aoo-kun
@Abyhape the quality of TCB is too good for me to ignore. idm waiting an extra day
@aod-kun I know, I gotta admit they're the best scan out there right now, but most of reader patience could never wait as spoiler here and there though.
Mar 16, 1:33 AM
Nov 2019
I guess giants will die to save Luffy
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 616 Discussion

smokes - Feb 23, 2011

49 by YhomTorke »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 1

38 by Legal1234 »»
Yesterday, 7:43 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 772 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2014

67 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 6:24 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 17, 2023

88 by Legal1234 »»
Yesterday, 4:53 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1000 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SuperRed - Dec 26, 2020

139 by yoko-_- »»
May 13, 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.