Forum Settings
Forums

'Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni Naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni Naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu!' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, First Promo, Fall 2024 Premiere

New
Mar 12, 5:23 AM
News Team
Oct 2022
The official website of the Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni Naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni Naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! (I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More of a Villainess I Become, the More the Prince will Dote on Me) television anime revealed the main cast, staff, a first promotional video and a key visual (pictured) on Tuesday. The anime is scheduled to premiere in October 2024.

Cast
Alicia Williams: Kanna Nakamura (Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru)
Duke Seeker: Kaito Ishikawa (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari)

Director: Yuuji Yanase (Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.)
Series Composition: Sawako Hirabayashi (Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji)
Main-character Design: Yuuko Watabe (Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki), Eri Kojima (Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita)
Music: Moe Hyuuga (Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei)
Studio: Maho Film

Izumi Ookido began penning the fantasy romance novel on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in December 2018. Kadokawa acquired the novel and published the first volume under its B's-LOG Bunko imprint in August 2019, featuring illustrations by Jun Hayase. The fifth was released in August 2023, and the sixth volume is scheduled to be released on March 15. The series has over 850,000 cumulative copies of its volumes in circulation by August 2023.

Akari Hoshi began serializing a manga adaptation in B's-LOG Comic magazine in May 2020. Kadokawa published the fourth volume in August 2023.

PV

Source: Comic Natalie
DoshigataiMar 12, 5:24 AM
Mar 12, 6:18 AM

Apr 2012
No wonder her voice seemed familiar to me, it’s Urushi and Haizelita! It's nice to see her have such a memorable performance, even though Nakamura is still a fairly young VA rookie. Also, do I understand correctly that the genre has become so big that there are already protagonists who directly want to be isekai-ed and become the Villainess in their favorite game?
Mar 12, 6:23 AM

Mar 2023
The longest news story of the day.

Well, Ishikawa suits this role very well, or rather suits his beautiful voice. Now the big question is, who will play the truck-kun?

In 2020, Silver Link released My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! with a similar script, and two years later an adaptation of I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss was released, damn those catchy titles. And now we have this to look forward to. What is it? A fetish for girls-villains or a fetish for being reborn as girls-villains? All right, let's watch it.
OmarumbaMar 12, 6:28 AM
Mar 12, 6:28 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to RobertBobert
No wonder her voice seemed familiar to me, it’s Urushi and Haizelita! It's nice to see her have such a memorable performance, even though Nakamura is still a fairly young VA rookie. Also, do I understand correctly that the genre has become so big that there are already protagonists who directly want to be isekai-ed and become the Villainess in their favorite game?
@RobertBobert It's called innovation in animanga trends. Are villains popular today? Right! So I'll make a manga/novella where a person becomes a villain from scratch! So, it's already been done? So he died and became a villain! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED? WTF... So he wanted to die and become a specific villain himself!

What's next? The hero killed his nemesis and made him become a hero in a virtual game, but he was killed by his hand and reborn in the same game as a villain... or...
Mar 12, 6:32 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Omarumba
@RobertBobert It's called innovation in animanga trends. Are villains popular today? Right! So I'll make a manga/novella where a person becomes a villain from scratch! So, it's already been done? So he died and became a villain! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED? WTF... So he wanted to die and become a specific villain himself!

What's next? The hero killed his nemesis and made him become a hero in a virtual game, but he was killed by his hand and reborn in the same game as a villain... or...
@Omarumba I'm still waiting for isekai in VN, where the main character is reincarnated in the body of the protagonist's stupid friend. This type of character has long been a meme in the harem manga and anime community, so it would be interesting. Not to mention the gender options.
Mar 12, 6:41 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to RobertBobert
@Omarumba I'm still waiting for isekai in VN, where the main character is reincarnated in the body of the protagonist's stupid friend. This type of character has long been a meme in the harem manga and anime community, so it would be interesting. Not to mention the gender options.
@RobertBobert Ha-ha, well I think there was one episode where SpongeBob became Patrick for a day, I think it was something like that. I could be wrong though xd. Not vn of course, but something
Mar 12, 6:44 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Omarumba
@RobertBobert Ha-ha, well I think there was one episode where SpongeBob became Patrick for a day, I think it was something like that. I could be wrong though xd. Not vn of course, but something
@Omarumba The title alone, along the lines of "I was reincarnated as a stupid virgin best friend in someone else's romance comedy" is already funny enough, lmao. But getting back to the topic, it will be interesting to see how the MC will enjoy trying to become a model villain in an otome game.
Mar 12, 6:55 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to RobertBobert
@Omarumba The title alone, along the lines of "I was reincarnated as a stupid virgin best friend in someone else's romance comedy" is already funny enough, lmao. But getting back to the topic, it will be interesting to see how the MC will enjoy trying to become a model villain in an otome game.
@RobertBobert I agree with you. If Maho Film makes a good adaptation ("I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss" came out pretty good), it would be a great reason to read the novella.
Mar 12, 11:02 AM
Mar 2016
Reply to RobertBobert
@RobertBobert Not an isekai but I think you're looking for Is it Tough Being a Friend
Mar 12, 11:45 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to thereIwasnt
@RobertBobert Not an isekai but I think you're looking for Is it Tough Being a Friend
@thereIwasnt Thank you, I added it to my plans. The synopsis reminded me a bit of another LN where
Mar 13, 4:24 PM

Mar 2014
Good, but Holy Grail of Eris and The One Within the Villainess when?

Those 2 and level 99 Villainess are the japanese ones I love the absolutely most.

As some korean got adapted (Raeliana and, I guess, 7th Loop?), maybe "Today the Villainess has Fun Again", "Villains are Destined to Die" and Roxanna have a good chance?
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Mar 24, 12:03 AM

Oct 2017
Oh its maho film, I've been skipping their animes recently but will be watching this one.

More topics from this board

» Science SARU Produces New 'Ghost in the Shell' TV Anime for 2026

Vindstot - Yesterday

40 by DarkDooM2 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Diamond no Ace: Act II' TV Anime Sequel in Production

Vindstot - May 18

27 by Ketereles »»
3 hours ago

» 'Tensui no Sakuna-hime' Reveals Production Staff, Theme Songs, Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - May 24

9 by Calal-Chan »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu' Gets Anime Adaptation

DatRandomDude - May 23

21 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Yesterday, 7:57 AM

» TOHO Strengthens Animation Division with Acquisition of Science SARU

Vindstot - May 24

12 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.