Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins: Four Knights of the Apocalypse
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 11:58 PM

Nov 2011
Galand and Melascula...never thought I'd see them again. Two of the Ten Commandments from the previous series are back and they seem to have the same personalities.

However, it seems they might actually be part of a bigger plan from Arthur. Not going to lie, I think the small talk made the fight kinda entertaining. Melascula's reactions were priceless.
Mar 10, 3:01 AM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverMar 17, 1:11 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 10, 4:58 AM

Jul 2020
Lots of cool battles this episode. It was interesting seeing the two commandants trying to battle against their brainwashing during the fights. Its funny how Tristan desperately wants to be seen as being similar to his mother and not his father, although I guess it is quite fair when his father is a literal demon. Also looks like Arthur is coming to the battlefield personally to check out the Four Knights. Still really not sure what his deal is in this series so it should be interesting to hopefully get some more insight into that soon.
Mar 12, 3:49 AM
Sep 2015
I'd prefer that Gawain has nothing to do with Escanor. I prefer the idea that female character can get strong by herself instead of receiving power from a male character.

Good battle anyway, but some people died. Can Arthur really redeem himself when he already kill a lot of people? And how much Merlin involve in this madness? Yes, I know that this world setting, a soul can be revive, especially Arthur's true power Chaos seems to be able to easily manipulate everything, even death, but I'd prefer if there's no death in the first place.

Somehow Percival is getting much stronger in a short period of time. But with powerful villain appear one after one, he has to force himself evolve or risk losing his life and his friends' lives.
Mar 12, 10:28 AM

Dec 2018
I was waiting for Tristan's dark form and it didn't disappoint. Also loved the Kaboom! and poor Gawain got caught in it.
Mar 12, 8:58 PM

Jul 2017
Melascula and Galand are back, and now they serve Arthur, which means that the nightmare from 16 years ago has resurrected again. Meliodas and Gil have to once again protect their land and Batras's Vision, decoy or not. And they're not alone, for the Four Knights of Apocalypse become their aid in their time of need...and Gawain being Arthur's niece certainly wasn't surprising given their upstanding.

Most certainly, both Melascule and Galand facing the new representation of the Seven Deadly Sins, they do have competition to deal with. Especially Galand thinking that he's facing Escanor all over again with Gawain, they're just pawns in this instance, which Percival used his mana to defeat him instead, not leaving the chance to her. In the air above, Tristan dealing with Melascula, through the family traits sure take up the comedy part of it, and Lancelot took care of the rest through spellcasting manipulation, transforming Melascula into a large snake that he took care of.

The business in the Liones castle, what is Lancelot looking for?
Mar 16, 11:24 PM

Nov 2012
hmm Alot of questions re: Gawain!
How did Escanor's child become Arthur's niece? Was Merlin pregnant when Escanor died and if so shouldn't Gawain be at least a year older than the others? Did Escanor come back alive? It's more probable that Merlin did some kind of magic and either impregnated herself or "grew" Gawain in some kind of magic device.

It may be just me, but I prefer to call Lancelot, Sin. It fits him better. Plus, it's 3 letters like Ban.
Apr 2, 7:41 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
amazing the Tristan transformation!!!
kekeke
Apr 4, 3:59 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Interesting to see how brainwashed the enemies are, especially when Tristan is fooling during the fight when it comes to his parents lol, but his transformation was cool against the other snake transformation

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 17

16 by Gator »»
Jun 6, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 10

15 by Gator »»
Jun 6, 2:30 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 3

13 by Gator »»
Jun 5, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 27

12 by Gator »»
Jun 5, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 20

18 by Gator »»
Jun 4, 2:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.