Forum Settings
Forums

'Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita: Sono Ni' Announces New Staff for 2025 Premiere

New
Mar 9, 4:21 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita (I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level) stage at GA Fes 2024 unveiled new production staff and the first teaser visual for the second season on Saturday (pictured). The second season, subtitled Sono Ni, will air in 2025. The lead cast members are reprising their roles.

Staff
Director: Kunihisa Sugishima (Nabari no Ou)
Series Composition: Naohiro Fukushima (Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai-2 no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita)
Character Design: Hikaru Kodama (Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita sub-character design)
Music: Keiji Inai (Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha)
Music Production: Nippon Columbia
Studio: Teddy

The first season aired in 12 episodes in Spring 2021. Crunchyroll streamed the anime with subtitles outside of Asia, while Muse Communication streamed it in South Asia and Southeast Asia on bilibili, iQIYI, and CATCHPLAY+, among other platforms.

Nobukage Kimura (Tsuritama assistant director) helmed the first season at animation studio Revoroot, with Tatsuya Takahashi (Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san) handling the series composition. Keisuke Gotou (Babylon) designed the characters.

The anime series adapts Kisetsu Morita's comedy fantasy light novel, which he began penning the novel on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in June 2016. SB Creative began publishing the series under its GA Novel label the following January, featuring illustrations by Benio. The 24th volume shipped on November 14. The light novel has a cumulative 3 million copies of its volumes in print.

Gangan Online began serializing a manga adaptation by Yuusuke Shiba in June 2017. Square Enix published the 14th volume on February 9.

Yen Press licensed both the light novel and manga adaptation in English in July 2017 and 2019, respectively. The 14th novel volume and 12th manga volume went on sale on February 20. The 15th novel volume and 13th manga volume are planned for a July 23 release.

Source: PR Times
VindstotMar 9, 2:00 PM

Mar 9, 4:35 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I've been waiting for any new announcement about this 2nd season. Now it's confirmed for 2025. Finally, but it's going to be a long wait, oh well, haha! :)
Mar 9, 4:58 AM
Feb 2019
I've been waiting for this announcement for so long! Can't wait for season 2!
Mar 9, 4:59 AM
Mar 2024
im so happy my first anime is getting a season 2 :3
Mar 9, 5:29 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to LunyRem
I've been waiting for any new announcement about this 2nd season. Now it's confirmed for 2025. Finally, but it's going to be a long wait, oh well, haha! :)
@LunyRem I wonder why they waited so long. As far as I know, LN and manga were quite popular.
Mar 9, 6:29 AM
Apr 2013
I did see it was listed as having a S2 but with no date yet. 2025 eh. I have been planning on watching this, pros or cons aside, soo there's still plenty of time.

Not entirely sure if it'll be better or worse than I expect.
Mar 9, 8:56 AM
Feb 2010
Any reveals in terms of new voice actors, as I'm sure the LN and manga readers are curious as to who will be voicing Sandra?
Mar 9, 9:27 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to TnAdct1
Any reveals in terms of new voice actors, as I'm sure the LN and manga readers are curious as to who will be voicing Sandra?
@TnAdct1 This news includes only the VA of the original four (?) characters. I think that when they announce a cast update, MAL will announce it as usual.
Mar 9, 10:44 AM

May 2021
i liked season 1, laidback stuff fr but idk how to feel about the staff change (it looks bad tbh, studio Teddy?!?!😭) can't wait for more wholesome content!
Mar 9, 9:04 PM

Mar 2014
Wonder if they will include the
from volume 8...
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.

More topics from this board

» 'Tensui no Sakuna-hime' Reveals Production Staff, Theme Songs, Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

1 by Calal-Chan »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu' Gets Anime Adaptation

DatRandomDude - May 23

20 by ExistingTM »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Darwin Jihen' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - May 21

15 by Rhae »»
5 hours ago

» TOHO Strengthens Animation Division with Acquisition of Science SARU

Vindstot - Yesterday

11 by Rhae »»
5 hours ago

» Smartphone Game 'Garena Free Fire' Gets Anime Project

Hyperion_PS - May 12

46 by LilBootyCall »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.