Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 2, 10:09 AM
Aug 2021
Keep me spolier free. tryin to go in blind. Was gonna ask reddit, but i couldnt post un the sub for some reason.

Lots of shows and movies and what not. What are the watch orders for all the diffrent pieces in this franchise?

Am I good to just let it rip and watch it in chronolgical release order? Or is there some other fashion thats just as good or better to go about doing it.

Handful of things listed under other and alterantive version, I wanna know what makes em diffrent

(spoiler free please, like even slight/light spoilers dont wanna know. Like keep it synopsis/premise level ya feel?)

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Mar 2, 10:50 AM

Sep 2018
There’s no particular watch order you need to use: Blood: The Last Vampire, Blood+, and Blood-C are completely different continuities. They share some similarities (a main character called Saya, bat-like vampires, etc) but the plots are all entirely unconnected and can be watched separately without missing anything. So, with that in mind, airing order’s a perfectly fine way to go about things.
Mar 2, 10:57 AM
Aug 2021
OweynLupton said:
There’s no particular watch order you need to use: Blood: The Last Vampire, Blood+, and Blood-C are completely different continuities. They share some similarities (a main character called Saya, bat-like vampires, etc) but the plots are all entirely unconnected and can be watched separately without missing anything. So, with that in mind, airing order’s a perfectly fine way to go about things.

THANK YOU SO MUCH 🙌🙌🙌

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood: The Last Vampire Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

en_____ - Feb 20, 2010

64 by Alterlines »»
Oct 2, 2023 4:13 AM

» Live action remake trailer

Beatnik - Feb 14, 2009

15 by otakuops7 »»
Aug 24, 2021 11:57 AM

» Saya from BtLV and Saya from Blood+, the same person?

kodial - Jul 28, 2011

16 by ArcFloof »»
Aug 12, 2019 6:25 AM

» How was the voice acting originally done?

LavenderCourage - Aug 17, 2009

2 by LavenderCourage »»
Sep 4, 2009 9:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.