Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 29, 7:01 AM
Aug 2021
After all the rumours about studio change, it's finally confirmed by this video announcement

It's still J.C. Staff for Season 3
No further information when this anime will air
Dbagas8Feb 29, 7:16 AM
Feb 29, 7:07 AM

Jan 2009
jc staff still damn welp better than nothing
Feb 29, 7:09 AM

Mar 2013
heh. the mini clip was rather nice.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 29, 7:09 AM
Feb 2022
ITS HAPPENING HELL YEAH
Feb 29, 7:12 AM
Mar 2022
Damn, all that prediction and discussion, just for it to be J.C Staff Again
Feb 29, 7:13 AM
Mar 2021
Hope animation quality would be better than S2 🔥
Feb 29, 7:14 AM

Sep 2020
I love JC Staff as a studio. But not as an Action Studio.

Will there be an animation upgrade? Probably not.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 29, 7:15 AM

Nov 2015
So it’s not airing this year?
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Feb 29, 7:16 AM
Jun 2023
it doesn't matter now, i hope do they their best, please make it perfect, and how many episodes are there in season 3
_otaku_man00Feb 29, 7:22 AM
Feb 29, 7:17 AM

Sep 2020
Old_School_Akira said:

Earliest it could be is Fall this year, but most likely Winter 2025 or Spring 2025
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 29, 7:19 AM
Oct 2019
WHAHAHAHAH all blabla for this
Feb 29, 7:19 AM
Jul 2021
let's goooooo. More Aoki and Yuji Takagi cinema. I'm glad it's JC staff again.
Feb 29, 7:20 AM
Jul 2021
PlentyDabs said:
Hope animation quality would be better than S2 🔥
I heard the production time is very bad. Chikashi Kubota, Kencihiro Aoki and Yuji Takagi are doing heavy lifting
Anime_SkaddielFeb 29, 7:31 AM
Feb 29, 7:20 AM
Jan 2018
Was there even anything indicating a studio change ?
Feb 29, 7:21 AM
Jul 2021
Yuri_Niji said:

You should see Yuji Takagi, Kenichro Aoki and Yuki Suzuki's work. All of them are amazing action animators affiliated with J.C Staff.
Feb 29, 7:22 AM
Jul 2021
Mattinator95 said:

People were coping since s2 was "very bad" apparently
Feb 29, 7:23 AM
Sep 2019
Reply to Old_School_Akira
@Old_School_Akira anime Usely get announced 2 "Seasons" before they get on-air,

We're at the beginning of spring so, Fall is Open for them. Or spring 2025 at best not after that unless they delayed it for some reason.
Feb 29, 7:24 AM

Nov 2015
Reply to Mattinator95
@Mattinator95 only by some random leaker who got deleted on twitter/X.
Looks like he lied.
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Feb 29, 7:30 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to Anime_Skaddiel
Yuri_Niji said:

You should see Yuji Takagi, Kenichro Aoki and Yuki Suzuki's work. All of them are amazing action animators affiliated with J.C Staff.
@Anime_Skaddiel J.C Staff can do good. Reign of the Seven Spellblades had pretty decent animation. They just can’t do OG Madhouse level during OPM S1.

I hope they do, but most likely they won’t. They have a lot of projects, unless this one has been cooking for a while then I don’t think they will go over the top in terms of animation.
Feb 29, 7:36 AM

Mar 2020
ITS JOEVERRRRRRRRRRR
Feb 29, 7:45 AM
Jul 2021
lol people actually thought they were going to get bones for OPM S3🤣🤣💀💀
Feb 29, 7:47 AM
Oct 2019
Hold on, J.C. STAFF IS COOKING??

If they got the Danmachi Season 4 team, then we are EATING GOOD!!
davidyodo24Feb 29, 7:58 AM
Feb 29, 7:54 AM
Oct 2020
Hell fucking yea! Last time they didn't have a good schedule, but this time, I'm sure they're gonna kill it, hoping for some danmachi level animation
Feb 29, 7:59 AM
Mar 2022
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 i have waited for this shit
Feb 29, 8:25 AM

Aug 2022
Sad it's not Mad House! but it's better than nothing! Can't wait!
I hope it will be aired in Summer 24
Feb 29, 8:30 AM

Jun 2021
I was expecting this. I got no beef with the studio. The team working on this looks solid going from their previous works. Let them redeem themselves.
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Feb 29, 8:59 AM

Apr 2016
Well it doesn't really inspire confidence because of the previous season, but I am aware of the bad scheduling for season 2 so maybe this season can be improved by learning from that mistake. This teaser looks pretty great though. But I still feel like any hope that this will be a return to season 1 quality are probably gone at this point, but I'd love to be wrong.
Feb 29, 9:18 AM

Mar 2021
I'm actually impressed. the short clip we got had some high detailed artwork. Especially that Garou's shot at around 1:30. Only thing left to see is, if they'll keep the same quality within the season, coz this looks pre animated and not something that'll be in an actual episode.

Also the tagline of this season is "Supreme power vs Ultimate fear"
I'm pretty sure this has to be more than 12 episodes in that case.
V1P3R0PFeb 29, 9:36 AM
Feb 29, 9:41 AM
Jun 2023
Still better than mappa.
In term of quality of drawing And design of characters, they're amazing.

Just remember prison school
Everything in that anime was awesome.

I believe in them

And I watched season 2 BD instead of tv version, and I know it wasn't amazing but it was very good.

Mappa is very good at animation and some of action scene(I mean not those cgi 😒)
But in term of quality of drawing And charachter design with amazing art that opm's manga has, they're weak.
I mean look at chainsaw man all of it was cgi it was very good but not great
And jujutsu kaisen s2 some of eps were meh quality
Aot s4 p1 was so bad and p2 was good only p3 was great that because they had 2 years time working on it.
If mappa was the studio that gonna make it, they push so much on
Their animators and probably we would see some rushed eps.
I'm not saying jc staff is better then mappa or something like that

But for opm and conditions for animators that mappa has, Jc stuff is better than choice.

But the best choice we all know is ufotable and madhouse.

We judging jc staff just for one season of opm, despite that jc staff has some great anime with great quality.
Let's hope they do better than s2
zero00guardFeb 29, 9:47 AM
Feb 29, 2:42 PM
Jul 2022
at this point I'm not that bothered about studios I'm just happy I get to see the arc animated 🤗
Feb 29, 3:38 PM

Sep 2015
well at least the photography looks better than the 2nd season
Feb 29, 6:37 PM
May 2021
should I read the manga or wait for this?
Feb 29, 6:38 PM

Jul 2016
zero00guard said:
But for opm and conditions for animators that mappa has, Jc stuff is better than choice.

Uh... You do realize that J.C Staff is only sightly better than MAPPA in terms of treating animators well?
Feb 29, 10:48 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to MahiaErebeaNegi
zero00guard said:

Uh... You do realize that J.C Staff is only sightly better than MAPPA in terms of treating animators well?
@MahiaErebeaNegi actually jc staff not just in term of treating animators is better also in term of ost, quality of drawing and character design, specially not using cgi or using less cgi are better.
The best works of mappa were jk s2 and chainsaw man which were most of them freelancers.

Mappa isn't a perfect studio and just is a good studio, I don't know why you guys make it big.

There is better studios out there like shaft, wit, ufotable, Madhouse, production ig, David production. Even Pierrot did an amazing job or should I say perfect job with bleach thousand year blood of war.
Feb 29, 10:48 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to MahiaErebeaNegi
zero00guard said:

@MahiaErebeaNegi actually jc staff not just in term of treating animators is better also in term of ost, quality of drawing and character design, specially not using cgi or using less cgi are better.
The best works of mappa were jk s2 and chainsaw man which were most of them freelancers.

Mappa isn't a perfect studio and just is a good studio, I don't know why you guys make it big.

There is better studios out there like shaft, wit, ufotable, Madhouse, production ig, David production. Even Pierrot did an amazing job or should I say perfect job with bleach thousand year blood of war.
Mar 1, 3:56 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
let’s gooooo
i’m keen as
so happy just to see some animation
Mar 2, 10:46 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to zero00guard
Still better than mappa.
In term of quality of drawing And design of characters, they're amazing.

Just remember prison school
Everything in that anime was awesome.

I believe in them

And I watched season 2 BD instead of tv version, and I know it wasn't amazing but it was very good.

Mappa is very good at animation and some of action scene(I mean not those cgi 😒)
But in term of quality of drawing And charachter design with amazing art that opm's manga has, they're weak.
I mean look at chainsaw man all of it was cgi it was very good but not great
And jujutsu kaisen s2 some of eps were meh quality
Aot s4 p1 was so bad and p2 was good only p3 was great that because they had 2 years time working on it.
If mappa was the studio that gonna make it, they push so much on
Their animators and probably we would see some rushed eps.
I'm not saying jc staff is better then mappa or something like that

But the best choice we all know is ufotable and madhouse.

We judging jc staff just for one season of opm, despite that jc staff has some great anime with great quality.
Let's hope they do better than s2
@zero00guard And remember, kids!

Mar 2, 11:40 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to Oongbuh

@Oongbuh what a genius kid we have here,
For someone who rated spy x family 10, I don't sure who actually is kid
Spy x family is for kids and teenagers, yeah it's good but not 10/10
And I recommend to watch more animes specially the old animes to understand what I said, but actually maybe it would be useful because kids must be grow to understand things 😅.
Sorry for my bad language, if you didn't talk so nicely I wouldn't talk so nicely eather 😉
Mar 2, 11:40 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to Oongbuh

@Oongbuh what a genius kid we have here,
For someone who rated spy x family 10, I don't sure who actually is kid
Spy x family is for kids and teenagers, yeah it's good but not 10/10
And I recommend to watch more animes specially the old animes to understand what I said, but actually maybe it would be useful because kids must be grow to understand things 😅.
Sorry for my bad language, if you didn't talk so nicely I wouldn't talk so nicely eather 😉

More topics from this board

» God-level animations?

Leon888 - Apr 18

22 by JoySeeker »»
Jun 2, 4:47 AM

» Butchered Adaptation, No Hope.

Okeanix - Feb 29

41 by Jokuc »»
May 24, 8:52 PM

» Season 3 Director

BLACKANGER - Feb 29

25 by todd2580 »»
May 21, 8:25 AM

» Is it Releasing this Fall, or next year winter or maybe even later and the episode number

Jatin587 - May 5

16 by DayRivia »»
May 12, 5:17 PM

» THIRD HERO VISUAL (GENOS)

OvergrownRover - May 2

20 by deg »»
May 5, 6:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.