Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 29, 2:49 AM
Jul 2021
Do we think there’s any chance of a second season? Is there enough source material for it?
Feb 29, 2:59 AM
Sep 2022
ya, season 1 was really successfully as it was continuously in top 10 of that fall season and there is more than enough material to be adapted. idk why the producers haven't announced season 2 yet
Feb 29, 3:08 AM
Oct 2019
if reincarnated as a vending machine is getting another season , this definitely has a chance
Feb 29, 3:10 AM
Oct 2023
They have enough material so I hope so
Feb 29, 3:12 AM
Nov 2015
Here's hoping. I just watched this recently and I thought it was pretty good.
Feb 29, 3:21 AM

Jul 2015
As far as generic romcoms go, it was kinda decent. Wouldn't mind second season, especially since Akari has cute feet. But that childhood friend is such an unnecessary character that wastes screentime and should honestly be written out.

berale said:
if reincarnated as a vending machine is getting another season , this definitely has a chance

It rather has something to do with being an Isekai trash, because this subgenre seems to be quite literally failing upwards.
There is a reason why garbage such as Spirit Chronicles, Smartphone Isekai, Gorilla Isekai or Cheat Skill Something are getting sequels and it has nothing to do with their bottom tier quality.
PiromyslFeb 29, 3:25 AM

Feb 29, 3:22 AM
Jan 2021
ouh they better be
Feb 29, 3:29 AM

Nov 2021
I hope we get one I actually like the main female character more than the childhood one who's annoying af imo
Feb 29, 4:37 AM
Aug 2023
I really hope there is. S1 turned out to be a very enjoyable surprise.

And damn, what’s all this smoke for Shiori? 😂 Shiori ain’t do nothing but be an adorable mate for Jiro
Feb 29, 5:03 AM

Jan 2023
I’d like for a season two, the anime was surprisingly fun though not being too outstanding in the face of romcoms.
Feb 29, 6:50 AM
May 2017
This one is pretty trashy but I remember there being actually solid relationship developments even for your typical 1-cour season. In all honesty, I have no idea if this is going to get a second season. Here is hoping.
Feb 29, 6:59 AM
Oct 2021
notindien said:
They have enough material so I hope so

they barely do in a sense of where the relationship is at, imagine season ends and you get where the manga is right now 😩😩
Feb 29, 7:56 AM
Nov 2023
it definitely should, the manga has plenty of source material to go off of and the story only gets better here on out. i would definitely recommend reading the manga after watching the anime, its just about finished.
Feb 29, 7:58 AM
Nov 2023
I really hope there is gonna be a season 2 but the manga updates once a month and there is no information about the next season yet so we will have to wait for quite a bit more time.
Feb 29, 8:23 AM
Jun 2023
Manga is monthly and there are barely enough chapters for the second season. Although literally in the last chapters the main event happened, so I hope for a second season. The first one clearly ended with a hint of a sequel.
Imo manga is really good, character development, relationships, emotions are described well, and there are no clichés like “I didn’t hear the confession”
shineinnFeb 29, 8:29 AM
Feb 29, 9:12 AM
Feb 2018
Manga gets really boring, sad and slow right after where the anime ends.
Feb 29, 12:37 PM
Aug 2023
I'm currently reading the manga and as far as chapters to adapt there's probably enough for ~2 more seasons. It did really well and was well received, so I do hope that it'll get a second season. It might be a while though.
Feb 29, 12:50 PM
May 2023
Akane is best girl out there I hope we get a season two

The most recent chapters have been good too
Feb 29, 4:03 PM
Jan 2023
We NEED a second season.
Feb 29, 4:04 PM
Feb 2024
Saphhh said:
I hope we get one I actually like the main female character more than the childhood one who's annoying af imo

I think we all like the main female character than his childhood friend.
Mar 1, 12:02 AM

Nov 2021
Nomilky said:
Saphhh said:

The favs of Shiori being 1k higher than Akane says otherwise lol
Mar 1, 12:37 AM
Jul 2021
I hope we get a season 2 because I really liked this anime.
Mar 1, 2:25 AM

Sep 2023
source material currently is enough for a second season but things look like they're wrapping up rn so they might just wait for the manga to end for them to make a second season. (praying that they do)
Mar 1, 3:51 AM
Mar 2023
the manga is great, I hope it‘ll be animated
Mar 1, 7:23 PM
Jan 2023
Saphhh said:
Nomilky said:

All bots. Akari owns Shiori.
Mar 1, 10:18 PM

Nov 2021
TokeiSenpai said:
Saphhh said:

Agreed though I was just pointing that out.
Mar 2, 2:59 AM

Jan 2020
https://twitter.com/fuukoi_anime/status/1757706257098490152

If we're lucky, a season 2 will be announced after the staff talk show concludes. The anime adapted up to chapter 29-30 so there is plenty of content left for another round of episodes.

Mar 2, 3:47 AM
Aug 2023
Saphhh said:
Nomilky said:

Thank you. You can’t just be out here spreading misinformation like that 😂
Mar 2, 3:51 AM
Aug 2023
Saphhh said:
TokeiSenpai said:

I really wish I continued to scroll down to see your true feelings but I do respect the objectivity you displayed 👏🏾
Mar 2, 8:02 AM

Nov 2021
Ugly11 said:
Saphhh said:

I really wish I continued to scroll down to see your true feelings but I do respect the objectivity you displayed 👏🏾

My man was betrayed.Sorry about that lol
Mar 2, 3:49 PM
Jan 2022
i root for the childhood friend to win but akari owns shiori and she passed on him I hate that when shiori passed on him and he finally moves on and is getting closer to someone she's now interested I really hate that fingers cross for a s2
Mar 2, 5:36 PM
Aug 2023
Saphhh said:
Ugly11 said:

My man was betrayed.Sorry about that lol

You think you find a like minded person and then…….WHAM, you fool, I fell right into the trap 😂.

Nah, it’s all cool. It’s all part of the fun with these threads
Mar 2, 5:46 PM
Aug 2023
Reevansingh21 said:
i root for the childhood friend to win but akari owns shiori and she passed on him I hate that when shiori passed on him and he finally moves on and is getting closer to someone she's now interested I really hate that fingers cross for a s2

Do you really? Because I thought I found a fellow Shiori fan, it was not so lol.

I’m just Anime observer of this content so far, I have no idea what happens in the manga, but does Shiori really move on from Jiro? Because what I could remember was that shiori was just very shy and adorable, and she couldn’t over come her shyness and confess her feelings to Jiro
Mar 2, 5:56 PM
Jan 2022
Ugly11 said:
Reevansingh21 said:

Do you really? Because I thought I found a fellow Shiori fan, it was not so lol.

I’m just Anime observer of this content so far, I have no idea what happens in the manga, but does Shiori really move on from Jiro? Because what I could remember was that shiori was just very shy and adorable, and she couldn’t over come her shyness and confess her feelings to Jiro

I haven't read the manga yet to another point. I root the childhood friend in other animes, not this time I didn't the shyness in the flashback where shiori was moving and cutting ties with him
Mar 2, 11:27 PM
Aug 2023
You too? Damn what did she do to make you guys so mad 🤦🏾‍♂️

Well that was more of a miscommunication between the two characters. They both really like each other but can’t handle the sting of rejection so they just never say anything to each other. Instead they just become closer friends and just pined for each other in secret.
She thought “he doesn’t feel the same way about me” so it might be easier to move on now that she was moving away. But years later, they are at the same high school and they still like each other. She got a second chance to confess her love and by Jove she wasn’t going to let this opportunity pass her up again.
The funny thing is; if one of them would’ve of just said something, they would be in a long term relationship by now
Mar 3, 5:10 AM
Jan 2022
shiori doesn't pass anything she doesn't pass the waifu test she isn't even written as the best girl in which most animes write the childhood friend as the best girl everyone is mad because how she handle the situation in the flashback cutting ties with him and then acting like if nothing happened in the past
Mar 3, 1:44 PM
Aug 2023
She is the other girl on the poster of this anime but it’s official, there is no love at all for Shiori. So sad 😭
Mar 4, 6:31 PM
Jan 2022
why everyone would her show love for shori when she cut ties him she acted like a total trash person she's no Worthy of love from anyone
Mar 8, 5:22 PM

Aug 2017
Reply to FreedomKME
Manga gets really boring, sad and slow right after where the anime ends.
@FreedomKME wow that doesn't sound favorable for another season. I enjoyed the show a lot too.
Apr 22, 1:11 PM
Jun 2019
honestly, this adaptation was so bad so I hope we won't see more of it
May 19, 5:49 PM
Sep 2021
I really loved this anime. I hope it gets a second season but who knows. sometimes they don't make them for years
Jun 3, 8:05 AM
Oct 2023
Yes there is chance

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2022

326 by Lanz »»
Jun 7, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2022

134 by Lanz »»
Jun 6, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2022

169 by Lanz »»
Jun 2, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 6, 2022

283 by Lanz »»
Jun 1, 1:33 AM

» The MC brain 🧠 is made of stone ( 1 2 )

Ryujin-Sama - May 19

73 by Brandis_king »»
May 24, 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.